Author Topic: HLA Testimonials  (Read 18378 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 08:00:41 AM »
How do you know it wasn't the appropriate place for him?  Do you know what would have happened to him if he had NOT attended?  If this wasn't suicide, what role does HLA even play in his death?  What program did he go to after HLA?  You are so quick to blast everyone and everything, let's see what info you actually have.  FACTS, please. Not your opinions or speculations.
:silly:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 08:35:05 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
It seems as if everyone is jumping the gun here. There has been no information on the cause of this young man's death. Yet, many are quick to blame HLA. A life cut short is indeed a very tragic thing, but to place blame with out knowing the circumstances. Wouldn't time be better spent offering condolences and prayers to his family and friends, instead of pointing fingers.

Read the previous post.  Nobody's blaming HLA for his death, just for keeping him for 20 months then sending him to another facility because they wanted the money.  They didn't help this kid.  They took the 100k and kept him full-term, never once telling the parents they weren't able to help him, just taking the cash.  And in the end, the kid ends up institutionalized from the age of 16 and still not being helped.  That is sick.

I worked at HLA while Patrick was there.  I deeply cared about him as did many other staff and students.  I am incredibly sad to hear this news.  I had many conversations with Patrick in good times and in bad.  Many of the things said about HLA on this site are true, but I can honestly tell you that many people at HLA cared for Patrick and put forth every effort to help him.  I am one of them.

Let me educate you.  "Doing everything you can" for this kid necessarily includes getting him the help he needs, not just the help HLA offers.

How can anyone sit here and tell people that they tried to help this kid, when it is patently obvious that over 20 months nobody had the guts or ethics to let this kid go where he could actually get help from professionals who know how to help.

Let me reiterate: PART OF "HELPING" THIS KID WOULD HAVE BEEN REALIZING THAT YOU WEREN'T HELPING HIM[/b].  What's so difficult to understand?  

Greed and avarice rule the day at HLA, NOT proper care.  It's cut-and-dried, people.  And now, because of it, this kid is DEAD and he's never coming back.  Get it yet?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 09:17:39 AM »
How do you know it wasn't the appropriate place for him?  Do you know what would have happened to him if he had NOT attended?  If this wasn't suicide, what role does HLA even play in his death?  What program did he go to after HLA?  You are so quick to blast everyone and everything, let's see what info you actually have.  FACTS, please. Not your opinions or speculations.

Because you stupid child abusing puppet he was there for 20 months AND DIDNT GET ANY BETTER!!! Even someone as dumb as you must get that. Or are you to wrapped up in the notion that you might get some more money out of this kid even in death that you just cant see the facts before you?

If youre still confused reflect back upon the mention that this kid may have tried to committ suicide while there. Maybe that should have raised a flag for you? Oh silly me I forgot the bottom line is always the only thing that matters there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 09:27:28 AM »
Where did it say he tried to commit suicide AT HLA?  You can blame HLA for a lot of things, but you are not in a position to blame them for this young man's death, which you don't even know was suicide.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 09:39:47 AM »
I realize most of you idiots are completly unqualified but I would have thought you would have at the very least the reading comprehension of a third grader.

Read it again:

kid may have tried to committ suicide while there.

"may" being the operative word there. Along with "tried". Now I know these are big words, maybe you can get your supervisor to explain them to you. Oh damn he's to busy. He's got to give individual therapy to every kid there, and he's only got 15 mins per kid. No time for you, I guess you'll just have to figure it out on your own. On the other hand maybe I can help.

Do you remember in "The Empire Strikes Back" when Luke is talking to Yoda about trying to lift his ship out of the swamp by using the force and Yoda responds with, "Do or do not. There is no try."  Same kind of thing here.

So in essence what I was saying in my earlier comment was the kid may have attempted (oh damn another big word) to kill himself while at hla. Obviously he did not succeed.

While I'm not blaming hla for this kids death, obviously he didnt get the help he needed there. If he had he might still be alive today.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 09:42:10 AM »

Listen, retard, let's go through this AGAIN.

He was at HLA for 20 months and was SENT TO ANOTHER PROGRAM AFTER.  Now answer MY question:  What THE FUCK did you DO for 20 months so that this kid was still so mentally ill that he couldn't go home?  WHAT did you
DO for this kid in all that time?  NOTHING.  Not even referring him to someone who COULD have helped.

AGAIN: nobody's blaming HLA for his death, we're blaming HLA for WAREHOUSING and NOT HELPNG this kid for TWENTY MONTHS so they could collect the $100G's - the kid's health be damned.

And, BTW, just because YOU don't know this kid's particulars doesn mean WE DON'T.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 09:46:37 AM »
And why is it you won't say where he went after HLA?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 09:52:02 AM »
Because you already know. I'm sure youve looked into this kids file many times.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 09:53:11 AM »
Listen, Robert Asshole Bruce-  from the first posting of the obit forward, there was NO mention of a suicide attempt at HLA, "maybe" or not.  I was asking where the MENTION was of this. I think YOU are the one who can't read and can't comprehend. I understand this is a  big coup for you to have an HLA kid die so you can get all outraged again, but lay off people who have legitimate questions and might actually care about the kid and his family and not just about bringing down the school which probably gave the kid an extra couple years of life.
"If youre still confused reflect back upon the mention that this kid may have tried to committ suicide while there. "

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 09:54:03 AM »

How is that of any concern to anonymous poster?  Tell us who you are and why you want to know and maybe you'd get somewhere.

Since you're only here trying to do damage control, I needen't feed your need to know.

Get a username, log in, state your business and maybe, just maybe, we'd be inclined to give you some of what we already know.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 09:58:54 AM »
Listen, Robert Asshole Bruce-  from the first posting of the obit forward, there was NO mention of a suicide attempt at HLA, "maybe" or not.  I was asking where the MENTION was of this. I think YOU are the one who can't read and can't comprehend. I understand this is a  big coup for you to have an HLA kid die so you can get all outraged again, but lay off people who have legitimate questions and might actually care about the kid and his family and not just about bringing down the school which probably gave the kid an extra couple years of life.
"If youre still confused reflect back upon the mention that this kid may have tried to committ suicide while there. "

You're not going to bully anyone here, anon-asshole-mous.  HLA took the last two good years of his life and ruined and wasted them.

Go back to trolling the TTI forum where you came from troll bitch.  Threatening and bullying YOUR KIDS might be an effective technique in your house, but not here.  So fuck off.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2006, 10:04:42 AM »
You are so big on parents naming programs, but you won't say where he went after HLA.  I am not staff and have never set foot near the place.  The kid was alive at HLA and alive at the subsequent program, and died while living at home and attending community college.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist (but obviously takes more brains than YOU have) to lead one to think they would need a whole lot more information to conclude that HLA didn't help him at all or actually harmed him.  Maybe the parents are the best judge of that.  Oh, wait- the parents want donations to go to HLA. Wonder why they would do that after wasting all that money there?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2006, 10:06:42 AM »

Oh my. It looks as if we're dealing with alot of anger issues here. I'm going to go ahead and assign you to a couple of work assignments. Notably washing my car-school business you know, by first I'd like you to do three zaps-just to cool off a bit.

Now since you're too stupid to read the entire posting here you go:

Quote:
?HLA, although you would never wish it on your family, definitely turned into a growing experience for all of us. We talk more as a family about feelings than we ever did before.?

Kris K, TX

Could Kris K. be the mother of Patrick K? Didn't he try to commit suicide by hanging himself? Am I thinking of the right kid?

Now do you understand? As to your claims of this kids death being "a big coup for me" well....youre an idiot. I'm not the one trying to capitalize on his death remember? Or did you miss the mention in the obit about donations going to hla? I also dont need to "get all outraged" at anything. I'm not suprised in the least that hla either couldnt or didnt care about helping this kid. I dont know that you should be claiming to care about this kid for that very reason. If you did you would have helped him initially, and he might still be alive. Further you claims to have added "an extra couple of years of life"......Is this part two to the deadorinjail slogan? Its very possible that he not attended hla, or had he gotten help while there he would still be alive today. I in no way see how hla added years to his life. Do you make this same claim regarding the other former inmates who have since died?

Oh and just to clear up your further misconceptions (feel free to pass this along to your owner) I have no interest in "bringing down the school". I am simply working to have the truth about it brought to light. If one things leads to another so be it. You all brought this upon yourself.

You might even term it consequences for your actions....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2006, 10:10:29 AM »
"from the first posting of the obit forward"

Talk about anger- but we all knew you had a big problem with that, didn't we, Bobby.

Sure you aren't trying to bring the school down.  It's your sad litttle mission in life.  You don't give a shit about  this kid or his family, and you have no idea where he went after HLA or what his experiences there were.  Funny how this is the FIRST time one of you idiots won't mention a program by name.  Funny, now that I think of it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2006, 10:11:27 AM »

why won't you tell us which program you sent your kid to?  we ask you all the time.  now you want us to answer you?  yeah, your sense of things is accurate. :roll:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control