Poll

who would you like to see humiliated the most?

Mr. pink
2 (50%)
elan reporter
0 (0%)
hi-yuh-yuh therapist
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closes: June 22, 2043, 12:24:24 AM

Author Topic: I NEED EVERYONES HELP FOR THIS ONE  (Read 3963 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I NEED EVERYONES HELP FOR THIS ONE
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 02:53:19 PM »
You brought all this on yourself Greg Cruz. You came here and made a post called "Pussys". You also posted a picture of yourself giving the middle finger gesture. For every action there is a reaction, and you are simply getting a reaction from your negative action that YOU started.
What did you expect would happen after you made a thread called "Pussys" and posted a picture of yourself giving the middle finger gesture? You obviously came here to pick a fight and exploit your gangsta life style, which no one seems to be threatened by.
And now you want to make a website to expose the people that reacted to your negative attitude? Well son, that goal of yours, creating a website to expose the people that reacted to you is the least of your problems.
There is more then enough evidence here that is of criminal nature and prosecutable by law. I personally took the liberty in forwarding your criminal threat to the appropriate authorites, so if you are thinking of deleting it, it will have no effect on the outcome whatsoever.
What is a conspiracy here and against the law is what you posted.
you want to go to these peoples homes and attack them , physically.
You want to harrass them via telephone at their residence and place of work.
All of this is punishable by law. And in time you will experience what I am talking about, because what you posted now has you in trouble with the law. You have broken a law here, plain and simple.
You better pray to your God that they dont throw the book at you that hard, but I have a feeling they will. I also have a feeling that you have a criminal record background which will make your threat stick even harder then someone who doesn't have a criminal record.
You my friend are about to have a very bad day and encounter with the law over your actions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 03:27:33 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
my vote is pink,,,, he must go down,, i swear this is the best idea since the pocket pussy was invented

Man you must be a real sad looking person, you have to be, you own a pocket pussy. Thats sad, real fuckin sad..Probably still a virgin too right? Sorry, but pocket pussys dont count for losing your virginity.

You Dork.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 03:32:06 PM »
here you go.....a picture of me (last year) to send with those terroristic threats- im 6 foot 242 pounds ,bald head, and respond to the name greg cruz....anything else you sorry mother fucker..read your post and listen to yourself, you sound like a little tattletale bitch that couldnt even leave your name on the post...with all the fake threats and bullshit that goes on here , i dare you to report me....whats gonna happen???i might get kicked off of fornits for the rest of my natural life.......whoopdy fuckin' doo....damn youre sorry,, .....
  guess what pink???? i own you----since this post ive learned so much about you........WEBSITE COMING SOON...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 03:42:34 PM »
You brought all this on yourself Greg Cruz. You came here and made a post called "Pussys". You also posted a picture of yourself giving the middle finger gesture. For every action there is a reaction, and you are simply getting a reaction from your negative action that YOU started.
What did you expect would happen after you made a thread called "Pussys" and posted a picture of yourself giving the middle finger gesture? You obviously came here to pick a fight and exploit your gangsta life style, which no one seems to be threatened by.
And now you want to make a website to expose the people that reacted to your negative attitude? Well son, that goal of yours, creating a website to expose the people that reacted to you is the least of your problems.
There is more then enough evidence here that is of criminal nature and prosecutable by law. I personally took the liberty in forwarding your criminal threat to the appropriate authorites, so if you are thinking of deleting it, it will have no effect on the outcome whatsoever.
What is a conspiracy here and against the law is what you posted.
you want to go to these peoples homes and attack them , physically.
You want to harrass them via telephone at their residence and place of work.
All of this is punishable by law. And in time you will experience what I am talking about, because what you posted now has you in trouble with the law. You have broken a law here, plain and simple.
You better pray to your God that they dont throw the book at you that hard, but I have a feeling they will. I also have a feeling that you have a criminal record background which will make your threat stick even harder then someone who doesn't have a criminal record.
You my friend are about to have a very bad day and encounter with the law over your actions.

LOOK AT THE ARCHIVES BEFORE YOU TRY TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OK..I HAVENT EVEN BEEN TO THIS SITE IN A YEAR AND I LOG ON LAST WEEK AND THESE LITTLE BOYS ARE STILL CALLING ME A NIGGER ...FUCK YOU AND THEM TOO..I ALREADY TRIED TO BE THE ADULT AND NOT PAY MIND TO IT BUT AFTER A YEAR THESE GUYS ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE THEYRE GAY OR SOMETHING,,GET MY DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE...IF YOU REPORT ME YOU'LL HAVE TO REPORT HALF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE FOR HATE CRIMES, TERRORIST THREATS, HARRASEMENT, SLANDER,  ETC. SO BEFORE YOU TRY TO PREACH I GOT AN IDEA..SUCK MY DICK BEFORE I SLAP YOU  WITH IT,,,OOPPPPPSSSSSSS THERES ANOTHER THREAT,, HURRY UP, COPY AND PASTE IT BEFORE I DELETE IT ....PUSSY....IM DEFINATELY NOT A COMPUTER THUG BUT FUCK IT IF THESE FAGGOTS WANNA KEEP CALLIN' ME NIGGER AND MAKE UP SONGS ABOUT ME WHEN I HAVENT EVEN POSTED IN A YEAR THEN I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU ...STAY TUNED WEBSITE COMING SOON....I TOLD YOU WHO I AM...NOW ITS YOUR TURN BITCH.......................YEAH PINK WE KNOW ITS YOU TRYING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE YOURE FUCKIN CORNY

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2006, 03:43:32 PM »
Watch what happens Cruz, you just wait and watch Boy.
You think I'm playing with you? You have no idea what your threats will do to you, but I do.
You're going down Boy, plain and simple...

Have a nice Day.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 03:47:55 PM »
The songs are nothing but silly little parodys and no one has ever made any real credible threats here like you just have. You just wait,  you will soon find out how serious your threats will be taken.
I have a feeling you probably will wind up even doing sometime in prison over it. Just wait Cruz, its only a matter of time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 03:48:14 PM »
keep talking to yourself schitzo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 03:57:16 PM »
It's schizo.

That is not Greg Cruz posting all that stupid shit. So you fucks need to get a real life and take some responsibility for your own actions!
LOSERS.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 03:57:41 PM »
ALL OF THESE PEOPLE YOU TALK ABOUT ARE PEOPLE I WENT TO ELAN WITH...DAWN BIRNBAUM WAS MY PEER, I MADE A DEDICATION FOR HER AND THESE ASSHOLES MADE FUN OF HER AND SHES DECEASED, AND YOU WANT ME TO CHILL,, LETICIA IS SOMEONE I RESPECT BECAUSE SHE CHANGED HER LIFE AND YOU WANNNA CALL HER RACIAL NAMES JUST BECAUSE SHE DOESNT AGREE WITH YOU,, IM THE MOST RESPECTFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD I RESPECT EVERYONE AND GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE. I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT I CARE ABOUT AND IM PROTECTIVE OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY...ANYONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME OR THAT WAS IN ELAN WITH ME KNOWS THAT I DONT PLAY,, I WENT THROUGH ELAN THE HARDEST WAY POSSIBLE AND I DONT SPEND MY DAYS AND NIGHTS BAD MOUTHING ELAN AND THE STAFF...I LOVE MARC AND JEFFREY REGARDLESS IF THEY SNORTED 100 BAGS OF DOPE SO WHAT....ARE YOU PERFECT????THESE PEOPLE HELPED ME WHEN NOBODY ELSE WANTED TO AND NOW IM THE MAN I AM NOW ,,AND I APPRECIATE THEM FOR THAT...WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO GROWING UP AND MOVING ON?????? I LEFT ELAN IN 1992 AND SINCE THEN IVE DONE SO MANY THINGS WITH MY LIFE THAT I DONT EVEN WASTE TIME THINKING ABOUT NEGATIVE TIMES AT ELAN....MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 04:01:17 PM »
Quote from: ""GREG_CRUZ""
ALL OF THESE PEOPLE YOU TALK ABOUT ARE PEOPLE I WENT TO ELAN WITH...DAWN BIRNBAUM WAS MY PEER, I MADE A DEDICATION FOR HER AND THESE ASSHOLES MADE FUN OF HER AND SHES DECEASED, AND YOU WANT ME TO CHILL,, LETICIA IS SOMEONE I RESPECT BECAUSE SHE CHANGED HER LIFE AND YOU WANNNA CALL HER RACIAL NAMES JUST BECAUSE SHE DOESNT AGREE WITH YOU,, IM THE MOST RESPECTFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD I RESPECT EVERYONE AND GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE. I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT I CARE ABOUT AND IM PROTECTIVE OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY...ANYONE WHO REALLY KNOWS ME OR THAT WAS IN ELAN WITH ME KNOWS THAT I DONT PLAY,, I WENT THROUGH ELAN THE HARDEST WAY POSSIBLE AND I DONT SPEND MY DAYS AND NIGHTS BAD MOUTHING ELAN AND THE STAFF...I LOVE MARC AND JEFFREY REGARDLESS IF THEY SNORTED 100 BAGS OF DOPE SO WHAT....ARE YOU PERFECT????THESE PEOPLE HELPED ME WHEN NOBODY ELSE WANTED TO AND NOW IM THE MAN I AM NOW ,,AND I APPRECIATE THEM FOR THAT...WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO GROWING UP AND MOVING ON?????? I LEFT ELAN IN 1992 AND SINCE THEN IVE DONE SO MANY THINGS WITH MY LIFE THAT I DONT EVEN WASTE TIME THINKING ABOUT NEGATIVE TIMES AT ELAN....MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY.......

Greg no one was disrespecting Dawn, I was asking questions about what happened and what not. I didnt know her, but I was curious as to what happened. I feel bad for what happened to Her even though I never knew Her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 04:14:39 PM »
Absolutely no one here disrespected Dawn! And it was a girl who started that memorial thread, not you!
You did not go through Elan the "hard way" you kissed major ass
from the git go!
You like to brag and posture like your all that. Fuck you poser.
Marc and Jeffrey and the rest of them were child abusers!
If you were not one of their pet projects they treated you like shit. I saw people there get so verbally abused and humiliated I'm surprised they did not hang up in the dorms.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 04:17:59 PM »
Absolutely no one here disrespected Dawn! And it was a girl who started that memorial thread, not you!
from the git go!
If you were not one of their pet projects they treated you like shit. I saw people there get so verbally abused and humiliated I'm surprised they did not hang up in the dorms.

Well said, well said. Jeffrey and Marc are child abusers and shoukld not deserve to be around children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2006, 04:19:39 PM »
And you are absolutely correct, a girl did start that thread about Dawn. Nice try Cruz, keep the lies comin'.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2006, 04:20:52 PM »
from the git go!

Do you know Cruz? Did you go through elan with him?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2006, 04:26:51 PM »
Quote from: ""GREG_CRUZ""
here you go.....a picture of me (last year) to send with those terroristic threats- im 6 foot 242 pounds ,bald head, and respond to the name greg cruz....anything else you sorry mother fucker..read your post and listen to yourself, you sound like a little tattletale bitch that couldnt even leave your name on the post...with all the fake threats and bullshit that goes on here , i dare you to report me....whats gonna happen???i might get kicked off of fornits for the rest of my natural life.......whoopdy fuckin' doo....damn youre sorry,, .....
  guess what pink???? i own you----since this post ive learned so much about you........WEBSITE COMING SOON...

:rofl:  :rofl:
Greg is wearing his patented blue du-rag, those songs were telling the truth.
 :rofl:  :rofl: