Author Topic: ARTIE IS AN INFORMER  (Read 888 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« on: September 25, 2006, 08:32:09 AM »
Informer, you no say

that's who I'm gonna blame

a licky dougies sack  down

Detective man said Daddy ART

I butt plugged someone down the lane

a licky daves boom boom down

Police than come and

they blow my boy doug

One him crawl through my butt
so than they put me on my back

of the car at the station

From that point on I reached my destination

Now the destination reached

was the Elan detention

where they whipped out my pants and

looked up my bottom I likey that

The bigger daves dick is

it has have more power

They're say on the phone

me say no every hour

I said I want to use it once

to call my lover dougie

Lover who I'm gonna call

Is the one dougie

I love him from my heart

down to my belly into my sack

Yes Daddy ARTIE, I'm the coolest Daddy

It's the one MC DOUGIE and the one that is DAVIE

together we sucky like a tornado

fuck me better butt plug me now

when I rock the big black dildo

I rock it steady

Yes Sir Daddy ARTIE

me and the dildo done

when I'm at a gay bar

They say where you come from

People than say I come from faggs

but I'm born and raised in the booty crack

That's all I want you to know

my asshole used to be tore up and my ass used to show

where I'm born is the one BROOKLYN, so

Come with a nice young man

Intelligent, yes he's gentle and sexy

Everywhere I'm go I've never left him at all

Yes me ARTIE roam the dance

Roam the ass in every nation

You'd never know me Daddy ARTIE

I'm the Boom Shiteater

I'll never lay down flat i bend over

in one cardboard box

Yes me Daddy ARTIE

I'm gonna reach around...doug

Why would he, why would he would he would he ...

We sitting round cool

with my dibby dibby boy

Police knock my door - lick up my pals cock

Rough me up and I dont do a thing i love it rough

Pick up my line while the telephone rings

take me to the station

Black up my hands i like it black

Trail me down cause I'm hanging with the Dougman

What I'm gonna do, I'm fat and I'm trapped

Slap me in the face and took all of my lube

They have no clues and the want to get warmer

But dougie won't turn Informer

Chris Brown Lyrics  
Affiliates: Lyrics are Music - Lyrics Hub - Lyrics Temple  
Affiliates:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 08:59:04 AM »
What a dumbass! Go eat your Government cheese and STFU.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 03:05:51 PM »
Doesnt take much to get under your skin Dave,even though I bet you wrote it... Betcha a nickel.Workin that average job,driving your imaginary corvette,and intimidating all around you with your disciplines that you have mastered. Obviously in your spare time. For christ sake kid,go outside and breath.You are wound up tight. The only person I have ever met wound up like you is Jordan.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
You offer the world a mere glimpse of what being a sick teenager,and going to Elan instead of being locked up will do to someone.You have made every parent that reads your tantrums,think twice about sending their kid to Elan
Thanks for that ....... I think

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 04:01:03 PM »
Who is Dave? Who is Nazi? Who am I?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 04:39:38 PM »
the only reason anyone would spend such time and energy on all this crap,, songs, hiyuhs,, searching thru dating profiles,,, faking myspace ids,, are all signs of a real   denial to let it all go,, someone doesnt want to move on,,,this is  the most attention theve gotten since they left,,,,

The elan terrorist group.. ie,, the shiteaters,, have  met there match,,,,  there lil 12 year old minds are so owned,,,,, maybe,, just maybe,,  they learned there lesson with that hiedi bullshit,,,, i doubt it

i wish i could find that post that came  from that group,, but i refuse to  waste my time on such  project,,,  is the laughing getting louder??   you nameless eater of shit,, i urinate on your ancestors from a hieght

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 05:03:38 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
the only reason anyone would spend such time and energy on all this crap,, songs, hiyuhs,, searching thru dating profiles,,, faking myspace ids,, are all signs of a real   denial to let it all go,, someone doesnt want to move on,,,this is  the most attention theve gotten since they left,,,,

The elan terrorist group.. ie,, the shiteaters,, have  met there match,,,,  there lil 12 year old minds are so owned,,,,, maybe,, just maybe,,  they learned there lesson with that hiedi bullshit,,,, i doubt it

i wish i could find that post that came  from that group,, but i refuse to  waste my time on such  project,,,  is the laughing getting louder??   you nameless eater of shit,, i urinate on your ancestors from a hieght

theve? Whats a theve? hieght?  :rofl:  Kindergarteners can spell simple words better then you. Oh thats right, I'm sorry , you have a legit excuse,YOU'RE RETARDED.

You have it all backwards pee-brain, you're the one thats owned. You know why? Because you are addicted to this board and can't but help come in here and read whats written. And when you're not in here, you are either sucking on a huge cock, or eating shit.
I am curious of something though. Do you dip those cocks in shit before sucking them?

Oooooooooo the elan terrorist group met there match Ooooooooooo
I'm shaking, and urinating in my pants. And what match would the elan terrorist group have met? A retarded force fed shiteating, cock sucking freak like yourself? Hehehehehehehehe. Oooooo look at the internet wannabe tuff guy trying to talk tuff. Aint that a shame you can only talk that way in the safety of your residence? and not have the courage to be the real deal?  :rofl:  :rofl:
So fat boy, why are you so addicted to this board???? All you do is come here and cry, wah wah wah!  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:
Keep crying you big fat baby  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 06:12:16 PM »

Isn't funny how long ago I called this asshole a pathetic, ignorant, no sense of humor havin loser?
He continually trolls these threads acting like Fornits self appointed police. Uh...Yeah....loser...
You think everyone and everything here sucks. Yet you can't do any better! Not once have you started a new topic. All you do is bitch like a girl on the rag about how we all suck and your superior.
So assclown learn how to spell and learn how to use puncuation then you will be welcomed back here. Besides every group has the retard they love to pick on! Congrats! Its you! Heres a cigar!
No one is "scared" of you. You can't even post your name. OOOOOHHHHHH.....Shaking in my boots.....
Please big bad loser dont scare me anymore.
WE ALL LAUGH AT YOU! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 06:15:00 PM »
Actually this song is funny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2006, 06:50:29 PM »

Your the only ugly pathetic butt whomper here. We all hate you. Next time dont drag Heidie into your pathetic post. She happens to be my friend. She thinks you suck on dirty butt plugs also.
So loser. Either kill yourself or continue to be humiliated here by all of us that truly think your the ugliest transvestite fucker with crabs on the face of this earth. I was in Elan with you so I know about you. You sick fuck. You used to watch us jerk off on friday nights! We ALL hated you. You creepy homo.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2006, 06:51:38 PM »

theve? Whats a theve? hieght?  :rofl:  Kindergarteners can spell simple words better then you. Oh thats right, I'm sorry , you have a legit excuse,YOU'RE RETARDED.

You have it all backwards pee-brain, you're the one thats owned. You know why? Because you are addicted to this board and can't but help come in here and read whats written. And when you're not in here, you are either sucking on a huge cock, or eating shit.
I am curious of something though. Do you dip those cocks in shit before sucking them?

Oooooooooo the elan terrorist group met there match Ooooooooooo
I'm shaking, and urinating in my pants. And what match would the elan terrorist group have met? A retarded force fed shiteating, cock sucking freak like yourself? Hehehehehehehehe. Oooooo look at the internet wannabe tuff guy trying to talk tuff. Aint that a shame you can only talk that way in the safety of your residence? and not have the courage to be the real deal?  :rofl:  :rofl:
So fat boy, why are you so addicted to this board???? All you do is come here and cry, wah wah wah!  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:
Keep crying you big fat baby  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

I love your message...keep it up...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 06:54:49 PM »

Your the only ugly pathetic butt whomper here. We all hate you. Next time dont drag Heidie into your pathetic post. She happens to be my friend. She thinks you suck on dirty butt plugs also.
So loser. Either kill yourself or continue to be humiliated here by all of us that truly think your the ugliest transvestite fucker with crabs on the face of this earth. I was in Elan with you so I know about you. You sick fuck. You used to watch us jerk off on friday nights! We ALL hated you. You creepy homo.

Marc Rosenberg? Oh My goodness, why did you jerk off to teenage girls? Pervert. Dope really has bad side effects dont it Marc?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2006, 11:49:05 PM »
Marc would not even hang with that loser.

You know who you are.....right asshole.....step sister raper.......

Anyone that uses puncuation such as this is looking for lots of attention btw........ignored in your childhood honey?.......Momma to busy smokin slabs to breast feed your ugly ass?.....who is your daddy?......ugly boy......why did you steal a pair of underware from our laundry bags and beat off in them?.....All the girls hated you....
That was funny.....when they caught you with that chicks gross pantys......loser....Your a jealous little twit who has no life....you cream your stained tighty whiteys when someone responds to your ignorant posts here....WE OWN YOU ASSCHOMPER.....LOL....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ARTIE IS AN INFORMER
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2006, 01:01:24 AM »

ok,, i wont call "stuuuuupid",, but you are aware that the people your defending are the ones that posted that stuff about your freind,,, no one but an eater of shit  searches the web for stuff about anyone from elan,, and postseses it here,,,,

so it seems to me you just  a lemming,, not really knowing what your  following at all....

as for the rest of the drinkers of the starfish straw,,,if you would stop with the personal attacks against  non directors/  non evil staff,,
 i will let you off the hook,, notart will never dampen your dreams again ,,,

can you be non disruptive?  the name is  starting to fit now,, elan terrorist group.. you guys make it impossible for others to talk about anything of value,,,, if i was a elan stooge, thats what i would do...