Author Topic: PLEA DEAL  (Read 8824 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2006, 10:39:57 PM »
Well....ME:  go ahead and don't loose sight of what's right.

oops, I made a poem!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 05:22:54 AM »
Quote from: ""Shane Haley""
All this just makes me sick.  There truly are some disturbed people with no morals.

Shane Haley

Oh God, finally someone with some SENSE!!!  It makes me sick to my stomach that people like Cheryl try and profit from and take advantage of parents and kids who are termed 'troubled'.  Absolutely stomach churning......I agree!!  Thank you for your support!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 03:48:40 AM »
I simply cannot have someone speaking in favour fo Ms. Cheryl have the last word.

This woman has destroyed lives in 3 counties that we know of.  Perhaps the family will move to Europe to start a new following.....wonder if the Mormon church will support them there?.....not likely not that they have been shut down in the  western countires.  And good luck if you decide to set up shot in Europe - their citizens are simply not as forgiivng as North American are.

Cheryl....karma is a bitch...she's catchs up with you... recall what you've done in the past that hasn't been caught...God sees all...in the end we all answer to someone.  I'd love to be there when you are answering but I trust in my faith to know that you won't past the entry test.

Good karma to all of those who have suffered and trust that same karma to make the sinners pay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 04:25:19 AM »
Think maybe Miss Cheryl might just hear some "final words" when she goes to court in the civil case.

She will have to answer lots and lots of questions under oath.
Understand she and her lovely whiny husband have given their depositions--so there should be lots of "ammo" available to nail her lying butt, IMO.

Think Markie Boy will take any of the falls for abusive Cheryl this go-round? Guess it is wait-and-see, huh?

Don't know much about KARMA, but do have faith in justice catching up with these fine folks in a court of law

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 04:26:36 AM »
Think maybe Miss Cheryl might just hear some "final words" when she goes to court in the civil case.

She will have to answer lots and lots of questions under oath.
Understand she and her lovely whiny husband have given their depositions--so there should be lots of "ammo" available to nail her lying butt, IMO.

Think Markie Boy will take any of the falls for abusive Cheryl this go-round? Guess it is wait-and-see, huh?

Don't know much about KARMA, but do have faith in justice catching up with these fine folks in a court of law

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 11:33:31 PM »
I hope the Suds are out of the teen help business for good.  I'm curious though if anyone else referred to this program besides PURE such as any educational consultants.  Anybody know?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2006, 10:28:47 AM »
In October 2004, Tim Lowe, the Therapist and "Acting Admissions Director" stated that 100% of the placements at Whitmore Academy came through PURE.  Can't think of any reason the man would lie about something like that.

The self-admitted-abusive Cheryl Sudweeks and her whiny husband just gave their depositions in the pending civil case. Perhaps this was a question they had to answer in their depositions; and, of course, they would tell the-truth-and-nothing-but-the-truth, right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2006, 11:02:29 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2006, 11:06:21 AM »
dickhead :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2006, 04:28:33 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

i dont know if anyone remembers this, but when we took our trip down to mexico in whenever how shitty it was? well anyways when drew matt scott luke and robert got caught smoking do you remember their punishment? to sit in the bathroom of the bus TOGETHER on the ride back? after 2 days everyone got to leave the bathroom, but robert was judged still bad and had to stay in the bathroom for the entire trip back. surviving solely on the punch that was left in there, and the bags of chips he found on the ground, and only being able to urinate in the empty bottles of juice that he had just drank.

then when he got out of the bus, he was ordered to make pancakes for everyone, not only did he get yelled at for not making them right, because there wasnt enough fucking propane because marks cheap ass didnt grab anymore, but cheryl yelled in front of everyone

"do you really think we want you to handle our food? and besides what were you doing in the bathroom alone the whole time, jacking off? thats disgusting robert" then when he finally decided to try to stand up for himself he got shut down, by the rest of the kids.

just another example of the verbal abuse and neglect that really did happen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2006, 04:34:23 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

i dont know if anyone remembers this, but when we took our trip down to mexico in whenever how shitty it was? well anyways when drew matt scott luke and robert got caught smoking do you remember their punishment? to sit in the bathroom of the bus TOGETHER on the ride back? after 2 days everyone got to leave the bathroom, but robert was judged still bad and had to stay in the bathroom for the entire trip back. surviving solely on the punch that was left in there, and the bags of chips he found on the ground, and only being able to urinate in the empty bottles of juice that he had just drank.

then when he got out of the bus, he was ordered to make pancakes for everyone, not only did he get yelled at for not making them right, because there wasnt enough fucking propane because marks cheap ass didnt grab anymore, but cheryl yelled in front of everyone

"do you really think we want you to handle our food? and besides what were you doing in the bathroom alone the whole time, jacking off? thats disgusting robert" then when he finally decided to try to stand up for himself he got shut down, by the rest of the kids.

just another example of the verbal abuse and neglect that really did happen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2006, 10:29:32 AM »
Seems like things always got out-of-control on these "travels" with the Suds!
Your posting is another example of the abuse the kids at Whitmore suffered at the hands of the Sudweeks.
Cheryl's vile statements screamed at this young man are her standard way of speaking to the kids, isn't it?
It's just the same, sickening story: seems these people do not know how to treat kids--it matters not if they were traveling to Mexico, Canada, on a cruise....or running about the U.S.
Thanks for posting

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEA DEAL
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 10:37:34 AM »
And Cheryl Sudweeks was allowed to "cop a plea?"
Some justice for abused children in Nephi, Utah, HUH?

::puke::