Author Topic: Grow more pot  (Read 2675 times)

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« on: September 23, 2006, 09:05:20 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 11:40:52 AM »
An informative & very convincing argument for drug reform. :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 08:36:37 PM »
::bump::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 09:31:20 AM »

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 01:14:42 AM »
:rofl:  :rofl: ...some of the juxtapositioning that goes on around here just kills me... :rofl: Like Nailbombs latest signature..."...get raped" right above the very intellectual looking alien avatar of Frank Discussion..."An informative & very convincing argument for drug reform  :tup: "

:rofl:  :rofl:

Hey! Have fun an' enjoy...
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 01:21:23 AM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
:rofl:  :rofl: ...some of the juxtapositioning that goes on around here just kills me... :rofl: Like Nailbombs latest signature..."...get raped" right above the very intellectual looking alien avatar of Frank Discussion..."An informative & very convincing argument for drug reform  :tup: "

you've seen the fnords....more coincidental messages will follow.  Hang on, it gets weirder from here.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Grow more pot
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 02:47:57 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
....more coincidental messages will follow.  Hang on, it gets weirder from here.

Tell me about it! You're in rare form here lately, though.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 11:43:33 AM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""

you've seen the fnords....more coincidental messages will follow.  Hang on, it gets weirder from here.

Don't know from no fnords...??

...O! believe me kid I'm holdin fast, like I'm lashed to the mast, the sirens sweetly singin' as the guard-rail sparks...
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 10:18:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Cassandra""
....more coincidental messages will follow.  Hang on, it gets weirder from here.

Tell me about it! You're in rare form here lately, though.

It's all the drugs I've been doing lately.  Been pretty well-stocked.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 10:55:35 PM »
:tup:  :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 06:20:18 AM »

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 07:34:28 AM »
Quote from: ""Herb 4 All""
Smoke marijuana and begin the healing of your psyche.  Using cannabis helps maintain (or restore) mental health.  Do not be deceived by the slanderous propaganda of the evil bitch Betty Sembler and her demented lackeys at the Drug Free AMerica FOundation.  They lie about the beneficial herb marijuana to furhter their own twisted and evil ends.  They cannot stand the fact that marijuana heals and reveals the path to happiness and health, so they slander it and it's users.  They hate users of marijuana because we are immune to the lies and deceit that are necessary components of their brainwashing process.  We cannot be used by them, cowed to their will, so they demonize and oppress us; they fear us because they fear all that is free and beautiful, resent all who are brave enough to think for themselves, who question the statements of those who would limit our freedoms.

Use marijuana and begin to reap the benfits of this powerful agent.  Assert your independence of mind by smoking marijuana in defiance of Straight and those that conform to Straightlike thinking..

Smoking marijuana and marijuana derived products such as hashish, kif, hash oil,  or comsuming marijuana-laced foods such as bhang makes you immune to the brainwashing from Straight.  It enables you to unlock a greater amount of your brain's power, and you will see how ridiculous not only Straight's, but society's brainwashing and indoctrination really is, and you will be free of it, thanks to the higher perspective afforeded you by marijuana.

The reason you have receptor sites in your brain for THC is because we have evolved naturally to have a symbiotic relationship with the marijuana plant, a relationship which has been disturbed by authoritarian forces with a paternalistic bent that seek to control not only your actions, but your thoughts, your very mind and sense of self.  The use of marijuan thwarts their ability to do these things, so they seek to eliminate the practice and to eradicate the plant.

SMoke marijuana and destroy the Straight that still exists in your mind.

What ridiculous druggie nonsense!  And the nerve of the lunatic ingrate, slandering my dear friend Betty Sembler, after all she has done to help hapless druggie cretins such as the author of this crap!  I'll have you ignorant druggie turds know that not only is marijuana a gateway drug, leading to glue sniffing, crack smoking, and shooting heroin, which inevitably leads to JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, or DEATH, but that it's use has also to have been shown to be a precursor to having sex with Negroes in over 90% of all reported cases.  

So go ahead, puff away in your deluded fantasyland of "marijuana for mental health" or whatever other nonsense you are choosing to let your druggie will make you believe, you'll be rotting in the gutter in no time---unless you get to SIBS, and soon.

Love ya!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Grow more pot
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 05:56:58 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Grow more pot
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 09:18:05 PM »