Author Topic: Heroine at 14?????????  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heroine at 14?????????
« on: February 22, 2003, 11:18:00 AM »
Never, never have I heard about shooting heroin at age 14, I don't believe it, sorry and the Seed Sucks. It destroyed more lives than it helped, as you can see by this page. How hypocritical to stand people up in a group and scream profanities at them and not do it at the parents meeting, Gee why couldn't staff say F--K you at the open meetings??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Heroine at 14?????????
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2003, 04:10:00 PM »
How are you? boy, this anon posting is tough to figure out, so If I do not know you, and you wish to remain anon here, why don't you email me at [email protected] and lets talk.

If I already know you, let me know who you are!

Heroin at 14 is not unheard of, but back in St Pete I only knew two people who tried it and they were twenty. Heroin back then was pretty rare around our community. Hey, it could have happened. I remember the heroin users in the seed were a rare breed and almost had a special status.

One of the heroin users I personally knew ended up court ordered into the seed along with his brother and two little sisters. (Hey, Marnie...how is your bro these days?)

who needs regular piss tests more than a former blowski who has his finger on the button?
--Chuck Beyer

Offline blue morphine

• View Profile
Heroine at 14?????????
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 06:16:00 AM »
what is so hard to believe about shooting heroin at such an early age??
  it amazes me that you are unaware of such things..
 myself i was 13 yrs old when i first shot heroin.. big brother was home from vietnam and turned on little brother to his 1st hit of smack..
  it sure was happening around my part of the world..

blue