Author Topic: I visited the Seed on 2/19/03 in St. Pete  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I visited the Seed on 2/19/03 in St. Pete
« on: February 20, 2003, 08:11:00 PM »
I had to go to St. Pete, I haven't been to Tyrone mall in over 30 years, I just returned from overseas. Ex-seedling here from the 70's. I circled the mall and looked for the street my parents drove to from upper Pinellas county everyday. I found it, 72 st N. I had mixed emotions as I drove down the street and there it was with a for sale sign out front. The parking lot roped off. The curbline where I stood guard for hours and "snapped my fingers" if druggie intruders came about.

I couldn't get out of the car, but I saw the building. Why do I still think about that place where I was imprisoned 30 years ago. I hate what they did. I might go back and walk around more. Something draws me there, it's wierd.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2003, 10:05:00 PM »
Welcome my friend. I too was there.

about ten years ago long before I moderated this forum, my son had a soccer game right down the street from the seed as he was on a traveling soccer team and we lived about an hour north. I had told my wife about the seed but she didn't understand, didn't "get it" . I drove over there with my son in his uniform, my two year old daughter in the back seat, pulled up and put the car in park...I sat there and my wife started bugging me...What are you doing? what is going on? I felt myself turning red and felt a tear roll down my cheek as I looked at those big fucking doors and the intake office, still there after all those years. Finally she said..."oh, is that the place, is that the Seed?
I said yes and slowly drove off, half upset over the memories and half mad at her inability to understand my torment and shame that arose from being in that horrible warehouse with that horrible cult. I felt as no one would ever understand.

I was wrong. There are you guys to confirm the nightmare, to help me understand that the place was wrong and that I was okay and that my shame was misplaced. I have now been able to place the shame where it belongs, on the people who perpetuated the horror of mind control and cultism on our young spirits.

welcome again my friend. I was there one month after the seed opened, In July of 1973 at the age of 14. Perhaps we know each other?

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345371984/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Douglas Adams, _Last Chance to See_

Offline thom263

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2003, 09:12:00 PM »
I've found from experience that people who weren't in the seed(or a similar program)have a difficult(if not impossible) time "grasping" the signifigance of what it was like to undergo systematic brainwashing on a daily basis. Am I paranoid?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 07:17:00 PM »
Yes.

(just kidding  :lol: )