Author Topic: ,  (Read 51587 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2004, 03:31:00 PM »
that sux to hear about Tylers wreck.  I stayed at his house in Houston for a week when he finally got out.  Try to get in touch with him.

Stacy Eliff, another Midlander, was working at an office depot in Fort Worth last time I saw her in 1994.  She came and stayed with me for about a week here in Midland.

More unmentioned midlanders

Amy Woodard
Jessica McClaine
Scott Patilo
Mike Patterson
Chad Green
Morris Connor
Shana Reynolds
? Reynolds (tall guy with blonde hair)
(Hispanic guy)  His moms name was Josy
Darrel Grimes
Neil Burlison
Jessica wade
fuck, their were a bunch
Stacy Jordan, I might have mentioned her already, but she is worth mentioning twice.
I still have all my MI's.  I might read them to jog my memory.  And I also have journals from after straight.  I caught a lot of rides from parents traveling Dallas to Midland.
Someday I will read all those MIs and journals.  But not today.  

[ This Message was edited by: Reagon Youth on 2004-02-10 15:22 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline taureana

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2004, 05:11:00 PM »
I couldn't imagine if I still had all my MI's.  I have nothing from straight except for memories.  

I was writing a book of a 4th step.  Carried it around for a year or two after straight and finally read it to my best friend that already knew everything about me anyway.  Then went out and got shitfaced.

[ This Message was edited by: taureana on 2004-03-19 06:49 ]

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2004, 10:52:00 PM »
Me and Chris Garza took off upto dallas in 1989 ish and stayed with Darryl Grimes he got us some kick ass acid...jesus Ill never forget that...tripping balls in some huge Cadillac speeding thru Dallas tiny ass side streets......
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2004, 12:27:00 AM »
Ceaser is a cop in Celina, Tx.  I don't know if he is the chief but he is still there.  Celina is about 30 miles north of Dallas off Preston Road.  I think Doug told me he had two kids and a wife.  Sadly Gena Golden killed herself in 1992.  I spent some time with her after she got pulled but she started using again and her parents kicked her out.  When I moved to Atlanta she was living with her boyfriend and about three months later my mom called and told me.  Does anyone know what happened to Shea Garrett and did Shawn really get thrown in jail for having sex with a client?

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2004, 12:36:00 AM »
Which one was Gena Golden? I dont remember the name

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2004, 12:52:00 AM »
She was from Dallas and was a misbehavior most of the time she was there.  She was about 5'3, dark black hair, dark olive skin.  She was a beautiful girl.  Her parents were older and I think she was adopted but that may have been another one of my newcomers.  She was strong as hell for such a small girl and she also was one of the biters on the girls side.  I just remember her having so much pain in her eyes and she never seemed to acquire that lifeless look that most of us had.  She got restrained quite a bit because she was a carver but she would do serious damage - not just some scratches - but bad cuts into herself.  Did you get my email last week?

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2004, 12:52:00 AM »
Ceaser Vennigoni his dad Kindnapped alot of kids to take them to straight..Dad Vennigoni ..They had that Faily Center here and were just raking in kids..whose parents were rolling in the oil boom of the 80s...was a good market in west Tx for Mel and Co

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »
I think it all started with Clayton Williams.  Then they got some of the wealthy families here in The Park Cities addicted to that place.  Casy Aldridge was one, David Tompkins, Lacy Carlson.  I cannot remember them all but for a while HP kids were getting put into Straight like mad.

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2004, 01:00:00 AM »
Timmy,
Do you have any of your old stuff you would be willing to let go of?  COC's, those stupid fucking amend and friendship letters we used to have to write.  I am working on a book about Straight and would love any stuff like that.  Also, the producers of the documentary Straight Kids, Inc are very interested in old MI's and the like.  I can get you in touch with them if you are interested.  I will buy stuff from you if you are willing to let go of it.
Jennifer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2004, 03:11:00 AM »
I have a bag full of coc's, amends letters, 5000 word consequences (Keith Mansell, this doesn't look like 5000 words, it's a little short) support notes(got one from you jason periot). Plus a box with straight employee policies manual, rules and guidelines, straight song book, straight advertisment propaganda, client address book, the plastic heart straight badge, RSA's, Plus all the legal docs from Lee High, probation, and my attorney from when I got put in there.
And I have all my parents stuff, financial, insurance, letters etc. regarding straight.
I also have all the papers from school while in straight and probation release papers when I finished the program and the court statement of sealing my Juvi record.  Plus more shit I am probaly forgeting, like sharing the gift, ticket stubs from group permissions and aftercare.
I saved this stuff because I have always thought that a movie producer would want it to help make a movie showing an renactment of how it really was it there.  The documentary their making would make a great bonus feature on the DVD.
Your not the first to ask for this stuff, but your the first to mention$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
We can talk.   [email protected]
So your in Atlanta?  Ever go to Dotties or Somber Reptile, their the only Atlanta clubs that would book my band.  Fuck the Atlanta Music Fest.  They turned me down and then tried to sell me tickets to go watch the other bands.
I let a druggie friend borrow my staff training folder.  He wanted to learn how to brain wash people.  Last I heard his commune got burnt down in Waco. just kidding, I'll call him.

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 16, 2004, 03:21:00 AM »
Yah dude but that propaganda wont work on adults in the free world...
 If you sell that shit at least make copies please? I want them too..

Actually you already promised me copies
    Dont pull an Alex on me haha..just kidding.../ducks under the desk

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2004, 03:32:00 AM »
thats funny, everytime I e-mail Jeff Lane in Colorado about band stuff I title the subject line "Don't Be An Alex."
That straight propaganda worked on our Parents.
I would have done 6 months at Vernon if they didn't intervein.  I was in straight 1yr and 10 months.  Safepete is a theriputic community here in Texas and is for court ordered adults.  They report each other every day tring to get out.

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 16, 2004, 05:43:00 AM »
Yah I went to LCCF in Lubbok and it was safe P basically...but they kept you on probation..
I got booted out..which was no real feat as It was a this or serve time deal..
 I wrote a letter to my PO basically telling him that he was unprofessional and to eat shit..a week later I was back in regular Jail..I was offered to restart a 5 year probation or serve another 19 months so i took 19 months and walked free or "CLeaner than skeeters peter" as Curtis from up in smoke would say....

You guys remember Curtis right? he was the black dude that played Bass for Cheech and chong in the movie

Offline taureana

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2004, 08:17:00 AM »
Hey Jen.

I know you remember me.  If you don't, then scroll back a bit.

In 1992 I worked at a place called FirStep in Carrolton, TX.  It was a Straight spinoff.  There were boxes of Straight stuff there, and I cam across your intake tape.  There were others too.  Some names I recognized, some I didn't.  Yours is the only one I remember.  Probably because you were my first oldcomer.  Most likely because of the little incident in the parking lot Friday night when I wigged out and tried to run.

It was a micro tape, and I looked all over the place for a player, so that I could listen to it.  I asked someone about it and I was told that it was only the agreement to be signed into Straight.  So I threw it back in the box and forgot about it.

I wish I had taken all of that stuff.  Especially if I knew you would pay for it. :silly:

Anyway, I know someone still has that stuff.  I just don't know who.  Hell, I mean, if your intake tape was around in 92, it's still around.  If I had seen my name on one of those tapes, you can bet your ass I would have kept it.

At the time I still had resentments against you.  But I don't anymore.

Peace.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 16, 2004, 09:37:00 AM »
Back off, she's my customer.  ::deal::  But I'll pay for my intake picture if you can find it.  They brought it out everytime I said I missed my past.  I was tring to be honest.    
spinoff of straight in Carrolton?  That's strange.
I heard our records were destroyed.  Maybe there still out there.  You had to be on like Sr.Staff before you were allowed to see your file. Maybe that's why some people joined staff.

[ This Message was edited by: Reagon Youth on 2004-02-10 15:24 ]