Author Topic: ,  (Read 51339 times)

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
« Reply #270 on: December 13, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »
Scar, you are my hero....i feel vindicated and my soul is rested thanks to you....rock on

:nworthy:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
EOW  

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 13, 2004, 03:15:00 PM »
On 2004-12-13 10:27:00, Scarstruck wrote:

"How dare you make light of my medical treatments...

How would your county like to know that you are a "Drug addict" and about straight?

How about I take an ad out in your local paper with your name and links to documented evidence you were in a drug rehab?

Dont play games with me, officer. You want to ruin my name ...fine...my names been ruined and Im making it just fine in the world...

Your career depends on your name and reputation. What would the good citizens of your county think of their chief of police being a drug addicted child abuser?

Now kindly shut the fuck up about my name and my medication I take and Dr I see etc...

Lets not play the expose dirty laundry game , Ceasar.

We arent friends...we arent on a "cool" level to joke.

And do you realize that PTSD is a legit medical cause for marijuana?

Do you realize what you...and your mentor Steve Brooks did to peoples minds?

People 30 plus years old having nightmares about you humiliating them in front of hundreds of people..

And all you can do is come on the internet with hollow threats "Im a cop now, neener neener Ill bust you neener" that aint funny you sick fuck.

Remember when you told me how you made a traffic stop and it was an old Host Parent and you sat in your car and had a panic attack about it?

And then you still dont want to admit what you were a part of? So what you are a cop in podunk wherever...dont come trying to throw your weight around here ...the only weight you have is in your fucking belly.
"

Yeah, buddy!  Smoked pork, anyone?
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline CesareV

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 13, 2004, 05:28:00 PM »
On 2004-12-13 12:15:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"

On 2004-12-13 10:27:00, Scarstruck wrote:

"How dare you make light of my medical treatments...

How would your county like to know that you are a "Drug addict" and about straight?

How about I take an ad out in your local paper with your name and links to documented evidence you were in a drug rehab?

Dont play games with me, officer. You want to ruin my name ...fine...my names been ruined and Im making it just fine in the world...

Your career depends on your name and reputation. What would the good citizens of your county think of their chief of police being a drug addicted child abuser?

Now kindly shut the fuck up about my name and my medication I take and Dr I see etc...

Lets not play the expose dirty laundry game , Ceasar.

We arent friends...we arent on a "cool" level to joke.

And do you realize that PTSD is a legit medical cause for marijuana?

Do you realize what you...and your mentor Steve Brooks did to peoples minds?

People 30 plus years old having nightmares about you humiliating them in front of hundreds of people..

And all you can do is come on the internet with hollow threats "Im a cop now, neener neener Ill bust you neener" that aint funny you sick fuck.

Remember when you told me how you made a traffic stop and it was an old Host Parent and you sat in your car and had a panic attack about it?

And then you still dont want to admit what you were a part of? So what you are a cop in podunk wherever...dont come trying to throw your weight around here ...the only weight you have is in your fucking belly.

"

Yeah, buddy!  Smoked pork, anyone?
"

Gonna bust your ass RTP2003
My cousin Gaylord left Canada and now lives in Flordia.  He is going to show up at your house with so many pigs that you'll think your at a bacon factory.  Than we're gonna bust your ass.
But if you tell us where you get TBPITW we'll make things easy for ya.
See ya in the Gainsville interrigation room. :wave:
f I find a seed, that\'s all that I need to bust your ass.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 13, 2004, 05:36:00 PM »
I think its just plain ugly for you to come here and ruffle your feathers at people that you were abusive to C.

I think its sad that you found a way to continue your power hungry behaviour beyond what you were allowed in the program.

Part of me is still wondering if you are just screwing around, because the very idea that there is a police officer out there with your background....STILL threateneing to put people on refreshers makes me want to leave the country...or at the very least quit paying my taxes.

Of all the messed up shit posted on this site....reading yours gets me the most.  Please cease and desist.

It's our goddamn duty to get these people back on drugs so they can think for themselves again!!!
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=4728&forum=7&start=20#40163' target='_new'>RTP2003

...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline CesareV

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 13, 2004, 06:24:00 PM »
All I did was ask for a donut.  When I found out you and I have a common love for donuts, I thought we were meant to be.
Don't worry about paying your taxes.  I give so many tickets that the county is loaded with cash.
In fact, Tell the IRS the cheif said you don't have pay taxes anymore.  If they have a problem with it I'll bust their ass.

:grin:  :grin:
f I find a seed, that\'s all that I need to bust your ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 25, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
hey,

is this lesli, more or lessly? morley? is this the lesli whose girl is miss X?
if this is you, i'd like to be in touch with you again. you did me a good turn once years ago when i was in the US, getting mileage out of my thumb.
email me: [email protected]
sean
ciao4now

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 26, 2005, 09:41:00 AM »
On 2004-12-13 15:24:00, CesareV wrote:

"All I did was ask for a donut.  When I found out you and I have a common love for donuts, I thought we were meant to be.

Don't worry about paying your taxes.  I give so many tickets that the county is loaded with cash.

In fact, Tell the IRS the cheif said you don't have pay taxes anymore.  If they have a problem with it I'll bust their ass.

:grin:  :grin: "

This has got to be a troll.  Antigen has access to the IP address of the writer, so you should query her as to where it came from.

If this is a cop, let me caution you, Mr. Ham Sandwich.  Your IP address and header information will lead to your machine.  If you are using the internet to threaten or harass (which you are), you are subject to misdemeanor charges of Aggravated Harassment.  That's a fact.

Maybe Carmel should follow up and if you are a police officer, let your supervisor know about your behavior and your past.  Did you know that lying on your application is grounds for immediate dismissal?  Do you know how hard it is for a fired cop to get work?  Keep it up and you'll find out.

You think you're playing with weak-minded people who can be trifled with.  You're wrong.  Try me on for size, tough guy.  You'll be on the unemployment line so fast you'll drop your doughnuts.  FUCK WITH THE BULL AND YOU GET THE HORNS.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 26, 2005, 09:55:00 AM »
Wow, Cesare V is such a good troll, no one can tell! Props, whoever you are!  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 24, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »
Yes, he killed his mom then put her in the trunk and drove out to Stephen F Austin or wherever his friends were going to college at the time.  He cut out pieces of bloody carpet and replaced them with pieces of good carpet from less conspicuous places.  He bludgeoned her to death.  I believe it was with a baseball bat.  I don't know what happened to him, but he must have gone down a really bad road, obviously.  I used to work with him and he was just a really really nice guy.  I remember a friend calling me at college to ask me if I knew him.  We were not close, but we did share a few laughs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 26, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »
Is it true that this cesear guy is a friggn butt plug pirate?   That is what I read earlier I think.  Also, I hear he is into playing with his and others poo as well.

Offline BridgetC

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 17, 2007, 07:02:33 PM »
Quote from: Guest
I was one of the brainwashed that helped open the Dallas SYNANON IN 1986.  I came from St. Petersburg on 4th phase. 6 months on 1st phase. Damn Bastards. Oh, I mean WIZARDS. I remember them torturing those victims (misbehavers). I saw the suicide attempts. I saw the carvings, the restraints. Told to turn the "f--around and look straight" as another one runs for the door. Now he's feeling the pain. Got to keep motivating like they are not insane. Lets have a song like zippidy-doo-da-day, want some pain today if you don't obey. Or BINGO i THINK WAS HIS NAME-O.  Two more head for the door. DESTROYED THEY ARE TAKEN AWAY. Only distant screams now. But its time to play their GAME. Don't get called on, you're blown away. The pack is hungry. Lets get in his face. Lets break him today. They attack. Lining them up its no mistake.  Lets break him today.  He won't obey. NOT THE PROGRAM (7 OR 12 STEPS) but their "GAME". So your brothers and sisters begin to show you how to play.  Lead by the leaders who have spun their spells.   One by One they come yelling with all their game.  I tell you no lies.  How could I?  Weren?t you there that day?  They have done well with their prey. They broke him today.  He is under their spell.  Hope you can take it its just been one day.  (I am guilty of their ways).  Have a seat we have more to feed upon today. OH, And by the way ?does the group have something to say?.

?WE LOVE YOU?   

I don't know whether to laugh hysterically, cry or vomit after reading this.  Wow...it's powerful...and hits a little too close to home.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Well,
« Reply #282 on: December 17, 2007, 10:03:57 PM »
Well, althoughI was in Kids Helping Kids, what ye wrote pretty much sums it up for me as well. Thank you for writing this and sharing this with all of us, I really appreciate it.
warm regards,
-DP

Quote from: ""Guest""
I was one of the brainwashed that helped open the Dallas SYNANON IN 1986.  I came from St. Petersburg on 4th phase. 6 months on 1st phase. Damn Bastards. Oh, I mean WIZARDS. I remember them torturing those victims (misbehavers). I saw the suicide attempts. I saw the carvings, the restraints. Told to turn the "f--around and look straight" as another one runs for the door. Now he's feeling the pain. Got to keep motivating like they are not insane. Lets have a song like zippidy-doo-da-day, want some pain today if you don't obey. Or BINGO i THINK WAS HIS NAME-O.  Two more head for the door. DESTROYED THEY ARE TAKEN AWAY. Only distant screams now. But its time to play their GAME. Don't get called on, you're blown away. The pack is hungry. Lets get in his face. Lets break him today. They attack. Lining them up its no mistake.  Lets break him today.  He won't obey. NOT THE PROGRAM (7 OR 12 STEPS) but their "GAME". So your brothers and sisters begin to show you how to play.  Lead by the leaders who have spun their spells.   One by One they come yelling with all their game.  I tell you no lies.  How could I?  Weren?t you there that day?  They have done well with their prey. They broke him today.  He is under their spell.  Hope you can take it its just been one day.  (I am guilty of their ways).  Have a seat we have more to feed upon today. OH, And by the way ?does the group have something to say?.

?WE LOVE YOU?   

I know the people you are asking about but have not kept in touch with anybody. I went on trainee for three months. They said i broke my 6 months. I felt something was up. I said i have to use the restroom and I never returned to the building.  The few that began Dallas hung out for awhile. We all began to fall. Some had during their program.

I will try to find out more. If anyone is

interested.

They lied i'm still alive.

"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline BridgetC

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 02, 2008, 07:23:56 PM »
Wow...this has gotten creepy.  I'm not the timid easily manipulated little girl I was in Straight.  I've had a stroke, gotten out of brain surgery three times, and I have epilepsy now....I am a damn strong person living with the day to day trials.  But I swear, when I start reading some of the things Cesar is saying, my asshole quivers.  Yuck. Some people are just twisted.  It just goes to show that Straight messed up some peole more than others.  Or maybe he was just a bad seed.  That whole thing about calling his host home Aushewitz (sp?) is so messed up.  I am German, and I lived in Germany for a while.  I couldn't even bring myself to visit a place where people had no concept of the preciousness of life.  It's easy to get mad about it, but why waste my time?  I feel pity.  I'll pray for you, C.