Author Topic: ,  (Read 52685 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #240 on: March 20, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »
Yup. Should be Reagan. You can change it in your profile.

Freedom has a thousand charms to show, That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1840300051/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> William Cowper, a British Christian poet & hymn writer (18th century)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 20, 2004, 03:07:00 PM »
Todd: Were you short guy with blond hair and brown eyes? I know there were two Todds while I was there, Todd Townley and another one, thinking it was you that I remember? If so, then you, me and a red-headed guy went to some nursery to work one day.

I don't remember Jason Skybell, but I remember Patrick Carlow talking a lot about him after Straight.

-Kelly
Hi Kelly, and no I was not short with brown hair I was about 5'11 and had brownish red hair and hazel eyes, I hung out with ty fellars, jeff and chris upshaw mike sherman, chris cox and the like...I dated a girl named andrea holder from the program, remeber me? i was on staff for a minute , then I commenced and never looked back.
p.s. jason Skybell was this cool ass little jewish kid and he was a total punk I loved that guy , anyway he entered a law suit agianst straight because the venegini(as in Cesar the prick) host home called itself aushwitz as in the holacaust... and get this Skybell is JEWISH, and this kid had the balls to stand up in group and rip Cesar a new a-hole in front of everyone for it..score one for the little guy!!!

Offline toddbrown

• View Profile
    • http://departmentofskateboarding.com
« Reply #242 on: March 20, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »
oops, that last anonymous post was me!
emeber me? I was Todd Brown Dallas(Irving) Straight 89-90 I commenced and was on staff for a short time, then fell off the face of the earth please email me if you remember me I really want to get in touch with other dallas  straight ppl!

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 20, 2004, 06:28:00 PM »
Yah Im Brad...I have blond hair but am tall and skinny..
 You wouldnt remember me..I would have been all of 12 or 13...
 Todd ...the way you talked about Ceasar is the way I feel about Steve Brooks..
 Of Course Ceasar was on 1st phase when I left..

When I got to TDC lo and behold I ran into Steve Brooks.. But he wasnt the Terror I remember..I had grown and he was just this pathetic scared little fat man..
 And he acted like he didnt remember me... :idea:  :idea:

And Jeff Spearman was the other one...
 But hes dead  :lol: so I guess that took care of itself..I would go shit on his grave but that would just make the grass greener..
 2 Down...9 to go..
  /passes the popcorn..

Love ya group...

arm is your ounce of prevention.[ This Message was edited by: Opiod_Morphina on 2004-03-20 15:42 ]
What in God\'s name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun
So your sickness weighs a ton
And God\'s name is smack for some

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 20, 2004, 06:28:00 PM »
oops
   I meant Love ya group, Therion

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 20, 2004, 06:39:00 PM »
Amy I know you would remember me...PM me a hotmail e mail adress or something and Ill e mail some pics to you..
 You were there my whole program

Offline taureana

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2004, 06:42:00 PM »
On 2004-03-20 12:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Hi Kelly, and no I was not short with brown hair I was about 5'11 and had brownish red hair and hazel eyes, I hung out with ty fellars, jeff and chris upshaw mike sherman, chris cox and the like...I dated a girl named andrea holder from the program, remeber me? i was on staff for a minute , then I commenced and never looked back.

p.s. jason Skybell was this cool ass little jewish kid and he was a total punk I loved that guy , anyway he entered a law suit agianst straight because the venegini(as in Cesar the prick) host home called itself aushwitz as in the holacaust... and get this Skybell is JEWISH, and this kid had the balls to stand up in group and rip Cesar a new a-hole in front of everyone for it..score one for the little guy!!!"

You must have come in after I left.. don't remember you.  I walked about a week after my 18th b-day, May 1989.  Do you remember Patrick Carlow?

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 20, 2004, 06:46:00 PM »
On 2004-03-20 04:16:00, toddbrown wrote:

"Cesar...your host home was the first host home that I stayed in.

It was Me and Jason Skybell and I cant remember the other poor sucker, hmmmmm who were your host brothers?

well anyway I am glad that you found this website, I know that it must take a lot of courage for a sorry son of a bitch like you to post on this sight, so even though i count you as the single most sorry sack of shit to have ever had the privelage to be my oldcomer and tormentor as a staff member, I commend you for having the balls to start talking on this board, I only hope that you take this chance to tell all of the ppl whose lives you made unneccasarily miserable how fucking weak and lame you were.

If I remember correctly your dad was a big greasy disgusting fuck, and you werent to easy on the eyes yourself, and what I am wandering is this....did you ever even do drugs??? I cant honestly remember anything coming out of your mouth except that whiney nasal arrogant rant that you did so often and so well, to the glee of all of the fat cat executives and the rest of your pathetic staff...staff, what a crock of shit ceasar, I went through the training for that shit "Paraprofessional Counseler" that is what they called us but you were particularly ignorant if I remembered correctly. Well enough about Me, lets hear how your life is "busting Druggies"and I sure hope that is just one of your ignorant jokes that you thought might help you fucking slide by all of the people who you abused

What the fuck man did you think that ppl would not remember? you personaly degraded me not only on the hardest day, my first day but many times after that, I was a fifth phase trainee a nd you were a junior staff member and you once asked my " what the fuck are you waiting for" as you sneered down at me, dude you must have hated yourself. I remember one time you wanted to rip this kid a new asshole beacause he was new and having a hard time letting go and wouldnt cut his hair, I was on fifth phase at the time you called on me(suspecting that I would rip this poor guy" and I calmy spoke to him as the group was turning into a seething mob ready to tear this poor schlubs head off for your enjoyment, and I startied calmy explaing to him that it was going to get easier and that we all had to do it when we were new and not to worry everthing  was gonna be ok if he would just go with the"WHO HERE'S GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO THIS SORRY DRUGGIE" is how you cut me off, how fucked up man, anyway if he could have this kid probably would have kicked your lily white ass all over the parking lot.

O.K. I sure do feel beter, so anyway hows your life man? I heare your a cop, so hows that going man are you keeping the streets safe from druggies and stuff? please let me(us) know what your all about.

Sincerely.  Todd Brown

P.S. we all change, you may have too and if you have realized the messed up way you treatedppl and how much pain you caused ppl I'm sure I am not the only person who would like to hear your side of the story

"The Libertarian Party is a coalition of those who hold dear the economic freedoms championed by conservatives, yet abandoned by Republicans, and the civil freedoms championed by liberals, yet abandoned by Democrats."

--Rick Root

He Dallas ppl Remeber me? I was Todd Brown Dallas(Irving) Straight 89-90 I commenced and was on staff for a short time, then fell off the face of the earth please email me if you remember me I really want to get in touch with other dallas  straight ppl![ This Message was edited by: toddbrown on 2004-03-20 04:41 ]"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
That was golden man!!!!!!

http://www.isaccorp.com
System destroyed. Exposed and unployed. The fruit Of intention. Cry for their dead
but turning their head to ignore reality's claw.  Knife to your wrist, syringe in your
arm is your ounce of prevention.[ This Message was edited by: Opiod_Morphina on 2004-03-20 15:47 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 20, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »
On 2004-03-20 03:20:00, Abra1971 wrote:

The reason why i got on this board at all to begin with is I pulled out that damn video with Nancy Reagon and Princess Diana about Straight - "

I'm not 100% sure, but I think maybe Wes Fager is looking for that tape. Any chance you could knock off a copy to send along to him?

Tough Love: Abuse of a type particularly enjoyable to the abuser, in that it combines the pleasures of sadism with those of self-righteousness. Commonly employed and widely admired in 12-step groups.
--Chaz Bufe

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 20, 2004, 07:39:00 PM »
On 2004-03-16 14:07:00, CesareV wrote:

"Hi everyone.  I have been talking to some people and reading this site.  I've decided to registar. :wave:  "

Ever go by the name Tom Coleman?

Don't sweat the
Petty Things

Don't pet the
Sweaty Things

Water what you want to grow.
--Curiosity

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2004, 01:12:00 AM »

On 2004-03-20 16:39:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2004-03-16 14:07:00, CesareV wrote:

"Hi everyone.  I have been talking to some people and reading this site.  I've decided to registar. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline toddbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 21, 2004, 04:09:00 AM »
this is a guy named Cesar Venagoni, he was a staff member(and client ) of straight dallas around 88-89-ish he was a total duchebag.
emeber me? I was Todd Brown Dallas(Irving) Straight 89-90 I commenced and was on staff for a short time, then fell off the face of the earth please email me if you remember me I really want to get in touch with other dallas  straight ppl!

Offline toddbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2004, 04:10:00 AM »
but, I dont want to scare the guy off either, even though I had seriuos distain for this guy, he has every right to be on this board as well.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 21, 2004, 09:25:00 AM »
On 2004-03-21 01:09:00, toddbrown wrote:

"this is a guy named Cesar Venagoni, he was a staff member(and client ) of straight dallas around 88-89-ish he was a total duchebag."

Yeah, I was sort of kidding. Here's Tom Coleman

The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad.
-- Salvador Dali

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 21, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »
2 down, 9 to go?  who are they.  do you ever wonder if the anger you harbor causes you more shit than it does them