Author Topic: The childish section, reserved for Jimbo  (Read 3931 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The childish section, reserved for Jimbo
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 10:33:35 PM »
It is a good idea in a place such as this to learn others signatures.  Some people are truly to stupid to notice the subtle nuances that do make them as "personal as fingerprints". If one is even somewhat creative and intelligent you can disguise your style even copy someone elses to the point no one can tell who's who anymore.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 04:44:22 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
It is a good idea in a place such as this to learn others signatures.  Some people are truly to stupid to notice the subtle nuances that do make them as "personal as fingerprints". If one is even somewhat creative and intelligent you can disguise your style even copy someone elses to the point no one can tell who's who anymore.

I am so glad to know that Jimbo and even his simple minded friend IT have taken a liken to this topic. After all it was made for them.
I especially love the part of Jimmy's denial of everything, and  how immature he is acting now because of all this exposure he is getting..
Though he is still not totally giving a 120% effort in staying in this thread. See, he could not help but go into another thread, ironicly a thread that has something to do with a Pope and talk about fornicating with dicks.. That's pretty unholy of you Jimbo...I dont think you are gonna stay on good terms with GOD if you continue to do that..
Jimbo also called his disturbed friend IT up and cried him a river over the phone about how he is now exposed and busted and asked for his support.
Since NH is so far away in distance to IL, it wasnt possible to meet with each other for a hug. But make no mistake about it, NH has some really sick people residing in its state, aint that right Jimbo?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 06:16:40 AM »
are you still at it?
Jimmy = the new big bad art
Did it ever occur to you that noone here like you one bit,noonewants you to disrupt this forum any longer?
Drink the juice of the pretty blue crystals !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 06:43:47 AM »
They / We do have a cause.. its to expose
Ela

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 06:52:16 AM »
Yes, EXPOSE the fraude. your self appointed mession in life to is police fornits.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 06:52:46 AM »
They / We do have a cause. Its to expose the torture that happened at Elan for years and years.It has nothing to do with your hi ya hiya stories.Your fecal matter stories,gay sex stories and the like. You only make yourself look lik ea nutcase by these postings...Combined... well over 500
You and your sister JJ have taken from this forum,any possibility of credibility from any of us.You are crude,rude and socially inept
Jj is just a liar,with zero self esteem.Much like yourself.When things dont go your way,the both of you find some kind of thrill by postingthe most distgusting shit you can think of.All for the value of being the worst,because you could never be anything else and still be noticed.You are an easy target,because you have made it that way.Go recite your abc's and try to keep your little wee wee out of your hand

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 07:06:42 AM »
Who do these people Doug/Dave/Artie/JJ (anyone else) feel the need to continue coming here and fucking everything up? A few stupid jokes about Elan are ok but some of this shit needs to be sent off to be analyzed by a top psychiatrist. These posts show how truly disturbed people can be. Even if it is a "attention seeking" act of childish defiance.
What I want to know is why/how did this ALL begin? I was here last year and saw the same shit. When I returned a year later I saw all the others that came here deserted this place. It was a ghost town.
No one took other posts serious because the posts were thought to be a joke by one of these dudes always mentioned here.
Now over the past 2 months its gotten worse.
I was pissed that the Pope thread was demolished. It had a nice debate thing goin on for a day or two. No bullshit just normal conversation.
One can dream can't they?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 11:56:39 AM »
I've been watching this show for some time. I think this all started when Jordan aka "JJ" and king of the shiteaters decided he would attempt to make a documentary about elan. that was at least a couple of years ago.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 11:57:42 AM »
The hi yuh yuh posts were funny, people enjoyed them. Somewhere along the line Jimmy and Art got all jealous because they couldn't come up with some funny shit like we did and started protesting it. Then they did the guesssing names things, I assumed JJ meant something Jordan or Jordan something, i really dont care, its not my name, neither is Dave, Doug, Frank, Tom, Henry, and so on, Jimmy and Art just ASSumed I was one of the above named people.

Lets see then I was called a slurpee machine attendent for about 7 or so months by Art and was accussed of living in the parent basement thing for about the same time. Then I became an egg mogul by Jimmy, oh and a chicken fucker, lets us not forget that one! Again, another lame attempt for Jimmy to be funny, the only one who would laugh at Jimmy's posts were wither himself or Artie, Art being who he is would find an ant climbing up his wall entertaining.

Then it was back to being called JJ, then Jamie, then back to Doug, then sometimes Dave, I dont know, I guess these names are people that they have crossed paths with in their life that disliked them, I could very easily relate to that. The point is, they dont know my name or who I am and are frustrated and like to ASSume who I am to make them feel better. I guess by giving me one of those above mentioned names it gratifies and puts their minds at ease and helps them sleep better at night.

Why do I come here? Because I hate Elan  and I want to express my thoughts and opinions of Elan, and poke fun out of them. I will continue to expose those child abusers as I see fit, and the other person that likes to partcipate in making up silly stories with me also enjoys expressing themselves the way I do. I know you that person is, we talk on occassions via email, am I gonna tell you who he is? NO that is up to him if he wishes to tell you who he is.
Am i gonna tell you my name? NO, Never, This site has nothing do do about me, it was made to expose those corrupt mother fuckers that run that hellhole we know as Elan.

And from day one , since this site started, I was one of the first people here, and it never was a site like elan alumni or anyother elan affilated site where as someone came here to be taken seriuosly and use this site as a serious momentum. If you want to tell the truth and your story, thats fine, i have no objections, i also have partcipated in conversations with people about their experiences. It is the elan supporters that find me and my buddy offensive with our silly sense of humor, everyone else seems to have a great laugh except Jimmy and Artie, who by the way come off as Elan supporters with their continuous objection of my sense of humor towards Elan. They are the ones talking about shiteating and defication, and eating it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 12:14:13 PM »
Oh yeah and Jimbo? Who do you think you were talking too earlier this year and gave you a thumbs up about your taste in stereo equipment? Yes Jimbo, it was I, we were talking nicely to each other and you had no idea did you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 02:48:34 PM »
Thank you Mr.Hiyuh. In my mind I will call you that. Makes it easier. I for one have always enjoyed the hiyuh's and the TCK jokes. The times I stuck up for them I got scathing posts directed at me.I shook my head and carried on.
I was called all kinds of stupid things for "supporting"  the people who were "dragging down this site". Whatever...
It is not the hiyuh's dragging down this site...

I'm glad this is not a "RAH-RAH-RAH YEAH ELAN" site. How could those people claim Elan was so fucking wonderfull?

I love the people that come and call people "pussys" and "losers" and "whiners" for complaining about Elan. Did they not go to the same place? The place that preyed on the weaker more vulnerable kids. But these "Elan Cheerleaders" seem to forget that don't they?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 05:45:14 PM »
Thank you Mr.Hiyuh. In my mind I will call you that. Makes it easier. I for one have always enjoyed the hiyuh's and the TCK jokes. The times I stuck up for them I got scathing posts directed at me.I shook my head and carried on.
I was called all kinds of stupid things for "supporting"  the people who were "dragging down this site". Whatever...
It is not the hiyuh's dragging down this site...

I'm glad this is not a "RAH-RAH-RAH YEAH ELAN" site. How could those people claim Elan was so fucking wonderfull?

I love the people that come and call people "pussys" and "losers" and "whiners" for complaining about Elan. Did they not go to the same place? The place that preyed on the weaker more vulnerable kids. But these "Elan Cheerleaders" seem to forget that don't they?

Just to clarify, Jimmy you wrote the above I take it?

Well if you did , which i think you did, the hi-yuh yuh thing was something me and another buddy that frequents this site likes to post from time to time. I've been posting that stuff for years now on and off. I do however am in no way attached to the people who wrote the "pussys" thread, that was that Cruz guy who wrote that. I'm happy to hear that you do find the hi yuh yuh's entertaining and can finally see eye to eye on why i do, at least I think I can see why.
I do not wish to continue the bitter attacks back and forth with each other, we are on the same side here, and have the same cause and share the same disgust on how Elan is run.
I respect that you responded in a non hostile manner towards me and in return would like to keep the peace between us if that is alright with you.
My actions of personal attacks towards certain people at this forum, one being Art, going back along time. For it was Art who was one of the first people to disrespect my sense of humor towards Elan, then history brings us up to date. I never singled out anyone for no purposes unless provoked to do so, I am not that kind of person you think I am. I dont go to websites looking for fights and arguments, they seem to find me. and in this case I was writing these silly stories and when I came across someone who objected to them, I added 2+2 and pegged them for either a staff from elan or an elan supporter.
Now alot of pepole post here under guest option, including myself and you. And I know by now mostly who is who by their responses ect.
Like I've stated before, if you dont like whats written about the cronie henchmen that worked at elan , then dont read it. You know exactly what they were all about and how they treated us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 09:24:57 PM »
My actions of personal attacks towards certain people at this forum, one being Art, going back along time. For it was Art who was one of the first people to disrespect my sense of humor towards Elan, then history brings us up to date. I never singled out anyone for no purposes unless provoked to do so, I am not that kind of person you think I am. I dont go to websites looking for fights and arguments, they seem to find me. and in this case I was writing these silly stories and when I came across someone who objected to them, I added 2+2 and pegged them for either a staff from elan or an elan supporter

Art "disrespected" your sense of humor
That gave you carte blanche to do what you did.. Ive been here from the start too.there are no new people besides the ones you constantly make up.You are truly ill.
Cancer or Draino  will be your only end... You deserve to die a very miserable death

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2006, 10:20:02 PM »
Wow Kinda harsh(even for a shiteater)
But not as if you didnt earn it
Someone disagrees with you,therefore they become as child molester,a dog fucker ect... That makes perfect sense
You are delusional... But you have made it clear
You are so right about being able to see a post and knowing who wrote it,but i just dont care.It hasnt any meaning
But just reading the amount of bullshit that i read today,the back peddling,artie this,jimmy that,it occurs to me that just like Elan,its time I will never get back.I'm sorry i spent it on reading your tantrum.Just say no to shit kid

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2006, 10:24:49 PM »
My actions of personal attacks towards certain people at this forum, one being Art, going back along time. For it was Art who was one of the first people to disrespect my sense of humor towards Elan, then history brings us up to date. I never singled out anyone for no purposes unless provoked to do so, I am not that kind of person you think I am. I dont go to websites looking for fights and arguments, they seem to find me. and in this case I was writing these silly stories and when I came across someone who objected to them, I added 2+2 and pegged them for either a staff from elan or an elan supporter

Art "disrespected" your sense of humor
That gave you carte blanche to do what you did.. Ive been here from the start too.there are no new people besides the ones you constantly make up.You are truly ill.

Jimmy didn't write the post you are responding to dumbfu#k
Cancer or Draino  will be your only end... You deserve to die a very miserable death