Author Topic: It would be great if survivors of any programs could name th  (Read 8781 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It would be great if survivors of any programs could name th
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 12:36:42 AM »
I object to the fact that they call themselves "educational consultants," since the places to which they refer kids have very little if anything to do with education. Something a little more descriptive like "behavior modification program consultant" or "institutionalization consultant" might at least help open parents' eyes to what these people really do for a living.

The guy who picks up my trash every week might choose to call himself an "environmental engineer," but hopefully that doesn't fool people into overlooking the fact that his actual job is to empty the trash cans into a big truck and then drive it to a landfill.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 12:45:22 AM »
:tup:

Ed Cons
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Dr Phil

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 12:32:38 PM »
im pretty sure my dad found it on the internet.. might have been through another parent though who knows. i was locked up in a psychiatric hospital at the time, so he probably met other kids parents there. i remember he brough thte brochures and stuff in for wwasp and it looked cool and so i agreed to go. i was locked up in a restrictive environment and i thought i would get more freedom and get away from my parent for a while.. but it turned bad after a couple months and then into a living nightmare. im pretty sure my dad refered another kid there to get me a free month. they tell your parents lies and then they get totally desperate to keep you there, so they dont think twice about pressuring friends to send their kid off with lies. it wasnt uncommon for you to see a kid of your parents friends arrive at some point while you were there... its depressing as hell, especially since you can't ever speak to them.
It\'s time to get real!?

Offline LauraLee

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2006, 06:53:46 PM »
Midge Lipkin, Ph.D.

She referred me to Catherine Freer... but she also said Hyde School wasn't a very credible school.

So I guess 50/50 on her.