Author Topic: Dean Mistretta  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dean Mistretta
« on: September 06, 2006, 03:18:50 PM »
Dean Mistretta was a queer and a child-abuser employed by Straight, Inc.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Dean Mistretta
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 03:25:33 PM »
Fire away Gridley...

I don't really care if he's queer or not.  That is pretty much his business...but he was a child abuser, kinda mean really...always tryin' to stand in the back of group, when he was on executive staff and intimidate everyone...what a pussy...getting off on hurting defenseless kids...who had no control over their environment.

If I were ever to meet him on some ancient field of battle and engage him in hand to hand combat I would walk right up to him and look him right in the eyes...

I imagine he'd be turnin' to run about then...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 03:31:03 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dean Mistretta
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 03:27:24 PM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
Fire away Gridley...

I don't really care if he's queer or not.  That is pretty much his business...but he was a child abuser, kinda mean really...always tryin' to stand in the back of group, when he was on executive staff and intimidate everyone...what a pussy...getting off on hurting defenseless kids...

Just like Mike Sherman.
Sherman is still a child abuser.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dean Mistretta
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 03:33:56 PM »
Fire away Gridley...

I don't really care if he's queer or not.  

I'll bet that guys he 'got queer with' when they were 14-15 years old would mind.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dean Mistretta
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 03:50:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Love Ya!""
Fire away Gridley...

I'll bet that guys he 'got queer with' when they were 14-15 years old would mind.

You know,Sherman killed a young kid in the program.
An "accident".
He never even had to go to the police station!
Now he walks free and he never paid.
7stepping scumbag Mike Sherman.

• View Profile
Dean Mistretta
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 03:52:09 PM »
I don't know Sherman.  Just Mistretta.  Also I really didn't like Tim Kelleher either.  In fact I really hated him the most.  He was worse than Dean.  A bigger more intimidating presence than Dean for sure.  Kelleher was a big dude who obviously worked out regularly.  Maybe him and Dean were lovers or something...I don't know...but Kelleher...man did I hate that guy...

I once took a run for the front office doors from the Doctors office.  The oldcomer who was supposed to be aware of me had not positioned himself between myself and the hallway door and I took the opportunity to bolt up and run.  I would 'a' made it too, had I not run right into Tim Kelleher in the front office.  He got in my way and slowed me down just enough to allow all the higher phasers who were on clean-up an' such to catch up to me and drag me down right in the front office!! As they restrained me I slammed my head off the floor under me as hard as I could (which is a behavior I became addicted to for a while and eventually every time I got restrained I would slam the back of my head into the floor as hard as I could.  It felt great.)...They carried me to an intake room where I made death threats at the top of my lungs as I continued to thrash and buck on the floor and struggle with about 8 5th phasers who were trying like hell to restrain me...

When I eventually stopped misbehavin' cause I had been on consequences and sleep deprivation and isolated from group and everything I knew the gig was up and I would lose...I told Tim Kelleher I would go along with things, work the program, etc. if he would promise to give me my file when I graduated.  We shook on it.

I ended up coppin-out yet again and then got brought back and court-ordered anyway, and eventually graduatin', but I never got my file.

I really didn't like Kelleher.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Dean Mistretta
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 03:54:10 PM »
It is my understanding that Dean Mastratta took special pains to single out those boys who had confessed to some form or fashion of homosexual ideation or experimentation and then to repeatedly and thoroughly humiliate them for it in front of full group. Now, all of us have had to come to terms in some way or another with the routine (in that twilight zone anyway) misguided toughlove type of abuse. But then take that scene, as so many friends of mine have described to me, and add to it the image of Vassaline Dean hittin' up the gay bars after a hard day's "work" forcing said confessions and illucidation out of young boys and, well, that just puts a whole new color of sadistic self gratification to it.

Some things are just not forgivable.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

• View Profile
Dean Mistretta
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 04:00:47 PM »
yeah.  I mean I don't know, I give up on "forgiveness", not sure what it means anymore...but I know I sure don't like Tim Kelleher or Dean Mistretta.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dean Mistretta
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 04:39:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Love Ya!""
Fire away Gridley...

You know,Sherman killed a young kid in the program.
An "accident".
He never even had to go to the police station!
Now he walks free and he never paid.
7stepping scumbag Mike Sherman.

who did sherman kill?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dean Mistretta
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 12:41:50 PM »
who did sherman kill?[/quote]

Hi Mike Sherman :wave:

Still posting as "anon" I see.
Or are you a "guest" today?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
deanie vasalinie
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 01:26:51 AM »
that guy tormented ppl for admitting to any wierd sexual shit the whole time he was a staff member,but especially after he came up to virginia......,then lived in Providence, rhodes island while he was on staff with boston and hung out with more "guys"......salami vendors!......then even owned a gay bar!......i'd love to hear newtons explination to Deanie's little fetishes.........how one of his elitist became an "asshole sweeper"...from what i'm finding out,DEAN had a special group he "helped" out.....all of them fit a certain critieria that Dean wanted....and they all came out of his special group looking like this.... :o ......hip

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dean Mistretta
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 04:59:14 PM »
:rofl:  :o  :rofl: