Author Topic: who else struggels  (Read 7335 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« on: September 17, 2006, 11:28:11 AM »
DO ANY OF YOU STILL STRUGGEL?I KNOW I DO ON A DAY TO DAY BASES.I HAVE HAD SOME RUFF THINGS HAPPEN,I HAVE A GOOD JOD,A SON AND A VERY SICK SISTER THAT I AM TRYING TO BE THERE FOR.SHE WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDE IT WHEN EVERY ONE IN MY FAMILY GAVE UP ON ME.SHE HAS LOST HER 4 YEAR OLD TO MURDER AND NOW SHE IS FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS JUST TAKE THAT ONE DRINK BUT I CAN NOT.I DO NOT THANK STRAIGHT INC FOR THAT THOUGH I THANK MY SISTER FOR THAT,IF SHE READS THIS THANK YOU.BUT HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN ABLE TO GO ON WITH THERE LIVES?I KNOW IT IS A STRUGGEL BUT LIKE I SAID THAT PLACE MADE ME TRY SUISIDE AND I AM HEAR TO SAY THEY KICKED ME OUT REAL FAST AFTER THAT BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW EVERY ONE IS DOING.
                BONNIE HANSEN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
Re: who else struggels
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 01:17:51 PM »
Quote from: ""bonnie hansen""
DO ANY OF YOU STILL STRUGGEL?I KNOW I DO ON A DAY TO DAY BASES.

BUT HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN ABLE TO GO ON WITH THERE LIVES?I KNOW IT IS A STRUGGEL BUT LIKE I SAID THAT PLACE MADE ME TRY SUISIDE AND I AM HEAR TO SAY THEY KICKED ME OUT REAL FAST AFTER THAT BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW EVERY ONE IS DOING.
                BONNIE HANSEN

Yes I have struggled in too many ways to go into but PTSD and panic disorders are just two problems I have caused by str8....therapy helped though...and yes I mean therapy to recover from Str8's so called therapy. Hope things look up for you soon. Which str8 were you in and what years?
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 01:37:11 AM »
It's a rough lot alright, but we know how to have a good time... ::bandit::

sorry about your troubles...
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 09:24:36 AM »
I think we all struggle in one way or another, I get very depressed at times for really no reason at all or just get intense anxiety like something is going to go really wrong even when things are good in my life.
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 12:52:35 PM »
Quote from: ""thepatriot""
I think we all struggle in one way or another, I get very depressed at times for really no reason at all or just get intense anxiety like something is going to go really wrong even when things are good in my life.

As long as you're being honest with yourself, what is there to have anxiety about?

That druggie motorcycle you just bought, perhaps? :rofl:

Despite my concerns about the motorcycle, it's good to see you in the building again, Patriot... standing behind group and showing your support...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 02:36:12 PM »
Quote from: ""Nonconformistlaw""

BUT HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN ABLE TO GO ON WITH THERE LIVES?I KNOW IT IS A STRUGGEL BUT LIKE I SAID THAT PLACE MADE ME TRY SUISIDE AND I AM HEAR TO SAY THEY KICKED ME OUT REAL FAST AFTER THAT BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW EVERY ONE IS DOING.
                BONNIE HANSEN
Yes I have struggled in too many ways to go into but PTSD and panic disorders are just two problems I have caused by str8....therapy helped though...and yes I mean therapy to recover from Str8's so called therapy. Hope things look up for you soon. Which str8 were you in and what years?

Don't give these people any information.

Offline Gah

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 03:22:55 PM »
I thought I would let you know, No matter how many times you try and commit suicide, it wont happn until its your time. I over dosed on 4 different kinds of prescription drugs, all 4 different times and survived, without pumping my stomach, it was to late to pump it, the pills had allready digested. I think I am the only person that has tried to shoot myself, missed and busted my eardrum.  I cut my wrist, ended up I missed the artery, I also was found in a garage  with the car on, I was passed out, woke up in an oxygen chamber so if you wanna do suicide, figured I would let you know that if it aint your time, it aint gonna work. So if you wanna jump out in front of a moving car or jump off a tall building, think of the pain if you survive. not to mention the humiliation of it all! ::stab::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 04:52:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

BONNIE HANSEN

WHY NOT?

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 06:29:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Dr Fucktard""
Quote from: ""thepatriot""
As long as you're being honest with yourself, what is there to have anxiety about?

That druggie motorcycle you just bought, perhaps? :rofl:

Despite my concerns about the motorcycle, it's good to see you in the building again, Patriot... standing behind group and showing your support...

Dr Fucktard good to see ya , you old crusty bastard
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 07:38:39 PM »
WHY NOT?

I see you have met one of our extremely paranoid survivors.....its up to you whether or not you give any info out about yourself. For the record I was just curious about which branch you were in and when.....
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 07:55:38 PM »
WHY NOT?
I see you have met one of our extremely paranoid survivors.....its up to you whether or not you give any info out about yourself. For the record I was just curious about which branch you were in and when.....

WHO ARE THEY? I'M NOT SO SURE I WANT TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE HERE BEFORE I GET MORE INFO ABOUT THIS. MAYBE THERE'S A GOOD REASON BEHIND THAT WARNING.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 08:33:51 PM »
Yes, Bonnie, there is. For one thing, you see NCL there, a real nice girl I am sure. She went to law school, but she forgot one or several of the rules of evidence that say you have to actually have some evidence. She has no evidence to back her claim that anyone who warns people not to give out personal information is "one of our paranoid survivors". Just a review of what she does in her post will give you something to chew on. She has dismissed a harmless sort of general warning by putting the poster of that warning in the category of mentally ill. Would she be allowed to do that in the courtroom? No. She has niether evidence to the trary nor the contrary. Although my general impression from her posts is that she is too.. something, something like not accurate, or like not actually gathering evidence before she shows up in court.. too quick to pound the judge's gavel when she isn't the judge (that won't go over well in court), too impetuous, yes, that's the word, to obtain and weigh information before dismissing persons or testimonies outright. Objection, your honor. Objection sustained.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 08:39:46 PM »
WHO ARE YOU?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 08:41:09 PM »
BONNIE THIS IS GOD. GET OFF THE INTERNET.

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
who else struggels
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 08:41:29 PM »
Evidence...ok I happen to have direct evidence that the person who posted as "Bonnie"...why not? and the next "Bonnie" post in response to me saying it is another paranoid survivor is not bonnie at all. Rather it is a person who thinks its funny to impersonate others. The only real Bonnie post  is the original post that started this thread. My evidence? A direct admission from the impersonator to me a few minutes ago.