Author Topic: Atlanta, GA Straight, Inc...Anyone left saved from suicide?  (Read 6310 times)

Offline atlantastraight

• View Profile
Atlanta, GA Straight, Inc...Anyone left saved from suicide?
« on: September 02, 2001, 01:12:19 AM »
More deaths in Atlanta & STRAIGHT Info
Kay Helm... She also died.

From what I heard, she was hat by a truck...

I remember Brandon well..very well......

There is another REALLY good Straight group online.

If you got to www.yahoo.com

in the search box, type in "Yahoo Groups"

Then click the "yahoo groups" link.

In the "search for groups" box, type in "Straight_Inc_Alumni"

Then register for that group. It has BUNCHES of Straightlings in it, and is an EXCELLENT ans supportive group!

Brian

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline atlantastraight

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2001, 12:53:31 AM »
Straight group online

The link for the Straight Support Alumni group is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Straight_Inc_Alumni'>groups.yahoo.com/group/St...Inc_Alumni

It currently has 75 Active members

Offline formeremp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2001, 09:10:16 AM »
Straight Atlanta
I was in Atlanta from 83-85

I would very much like to discuss the original group and atlanta stuff with folks via email

[email protected]

Offline atlantastraight

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2001, 02:02:09 AM »
Am hoping to find any survivors (victims) from Atlanta, GA Straight... the old reformed supermarket on 2221 Austell...

I was in the sanitarium from 90-92 would like to find some survivors, or have they all comitted suicide? I know of 5 kids that have killed their selves because of that hell....

Would also enjoy talking to any other survivors that went through the same emotional and physical abuse that to this day, still scars my soul........

Brian  - -  [email protected]

Offline KimberlyNJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2001, 12:27:42 PM »
atlanta suicides
I have a web page dedicated to KIDS of North Jersey, but I also want to start a page dedicated to those not with us anymore.  If you have names of people who have passed away, please let me know.  Thank you.  And I hope you find more SURVIVORS than victims.

Offline ScottM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2001, 12:57:56 PM »
Re: Atlanta, GA Straight, Inc...Anyone left saved from suici
Brian,

I wasn't in Atlanta but I was in Boston from 89-91. They booted a kid out of our group and sent him down there he might have been in around the same time as you. His name was Josh M. he was from Massachusetts. Real nice kid he just wasn't too happy being there. I'll send you his last name in an email if you don't recognize him right off the bat. But I'm almost positive you were there at the same time.

Let me know if you know him.

-Scott

Offline atlantastraight

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2001, 02:00:51 PM »
Re: atlanta suicides
There are four names I can remember hearing of. You can email me for their last names. They were all in the Atlanta program when I was.

Andy W. or H. (not Andy E. the counselor... He lives in Fl. and is doing GREAT!) Anna B., Jamie C., and Pete B.

you can email me at [email protected]

It's such a waste to see a kid take thier own life for any reason. Pete B. was not a suicide from what I heard. He was a casualty of a drug deal gone bad. Shame, .. he is from a multi million dollar family. If any one reading this has any information that needs to be corrected, PLEASE email me. More than anything, I would love to be proven wrong about all of this, but I'm afraid I'm correct...... Brian

Offline jeff belflower

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2001, 08:24:28 AM »
i was put in straight in st. pete in feb, 1981. I was left there to rot for four years. I was there when the original atlanta program was founded. I remember the original members. Being there for four years i know alot of names. I would like to know what happened to some of these people.   Thanx

Peace and Love  Jeff

Offline Derek2002

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2001, 12:52:56 AM »
 i did here about pete.b idont know if this is true but i belive it is i herd that brandon can't rember his last name he was tall and had black curly hair i herd that he played a game of russis

Offline cram737

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2002, 01:03:00 PM »

Offline cram737

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2002, 01:10:00 PM »
I have alot of information about various Mississippi members of Atlanta. I am looking for several people myself.... Dan Christ, Doug Drago, Tina Gardner, and Steve Palmer(though I believe he is dead but hope I'm wrong) to name a few. I would appriciate any info you might have. Thanks.

Offline cram737

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2002, 01:11:00 PM »
I have alot of information about various Mississippi members of Atlanta. I am looking for several people myself.... Dan Christ, Doug Drago, Tina Gardner, and Steve Palmer(though I believe he is dead but hope I'm wrong) to name a few. I would appriciate any info you might have. Thanks.

Offline wesfager

• View Profile
    • http://www.thestraights.com
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2002, 07:36:00 PM »
Dear AtlantaStraight

Please write me about the stories of the four Atlanta suicides.

Thank you,
Wes Fager
http://www.thestraights.com
es Fager
www.thestraights.com

\"If David Miscaviage can go to his deposition as Admiral Farragut, then Keith Henson can go as Bozo the Clown.\"  Wes Fager

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2002, 11:59:00 PM »
Michelle Embry was a transfer from the florida program to the Atlanta hole in 1984..Apparently, she did not comply with the program in Florida.She was my newcomer, and my friend. Michelle attended me on my fourth phase trip home.  She was not able to endure the endless punishment she recieved from the program. Sadly she committed suicide in 1986.
The New Definition of BITCH....Babe In Total Control of Herself!!

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2002, 12:38:00 AM »
Hello, I am William from Virginia. Springfield, 83-85. I know of about 11 suicides from Wes's site, and heard about a couple personally. I built a memorial to the victims before the reunion we had last August. I did not have any names from any other branch. Also, we protested in DC last July and carried signs with names of the Va suicide victims at the Italian Embassy for the vigil. This is very disturbing to me, to know that other branches also had several suicides. Wes Fager's site covers most of them, but this is news to me, and maybe to him as well. My personal belief is that these people would most likely still be alive had it not been for Straight, Inc. For that reason, I am pursuing the responsible parties until I am satisfied that justice has been done. I have been cautioned that these monsters that created Straight, Inc are some nasty characters and may bring harm or otherwise negative responses to my existence. I am fully prepared to accept any challenges that come my way. If someone from Atlanta, Detroit, Cinci, etc. would Please post a list of the victims from other branches in one post, or I can get it from Wes, then I can add it to the memorial here in Midland Virginia. Thank you, MG8.