Author Topic: Qualities of Activism  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Qualities of Activism
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2006, 07:49:51 PM »
It is CEDUs policy to provide no assistance whatsoever to students who are departing under such circumstances. This policy does not grow out of cruelty or heartlessness, but out of one of the key tenets of a CEDU education: every act has a consequence. For students who say they are determined to do it on their own, we believe that being on their own has to start as they walk away from us. Sometimes the difficulty merely of getting into town is sufficient to cause them to realize the enormity of what they have done. Any employee assisting a student to leave a CEDU school against parental wishes is subject to discipline, up to and including immediate termination of employment. Thats how seriously we take it. New employees are trained to this standard and all of us are regularly reminded to provide no help to a student going walk-about.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Qualities of Activism
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2006, 08:10:07 PM »
Jesus I'm glad CEDU is out of business.

I amend my statement. If you don't want hot rage, don't read Fornits.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Qualities of Activism
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2006, 03:32:34 AM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
Jesus I'm glad CEDU is out of business.

I amend my statement. If you don't want hot rage, don't read Fornits.

Yes but their clones are all over the place.  Where do you think the staff went.  They're more resiliant than cockroaches.  It's like trying to break mercury with a hammer.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)