Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

Parents are warned about Hyde School by watchdog group

<< < (9/9)

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---
--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---
--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---Seems to me that the information on ISAC and CAFETY presents a very one-sided and narrow perspective on Hyde School. Several disgruntled parents and some unfounded accusations of sexual harassment because someone was "creepy" does not make Hyde an abusive and harmful school. This kind of reckless and irresponsible "watchdog" reporting based on such sketchy information contradicts anything that I've seen at Hyde.

---

You seem like a great person to interview.  If you're intereted in participating in the article I'm writing about Hyde, please contact me at: [email protected]

gary eskow
--- End quote ---

I can't help but notice that the person who went after folks who have posted critical comments about Hyde made the accusations about the critics' character and then cut and run.  This person wasn't willing to back up his/her claims, despite requests.  That doesn't seem very responsible.

I would appreciate it if you would be very specific.  Which comments on ISAC and CAFETY seem, as you say, "reckless" and "irresponsible"?  Are you saying all of the comments about Hyde on those sites are unfounded and unsubstantiated?  Are you dismissing all of Mr. Eskow's comments about Hyde on ISAC?  Are you saying that the other parents' comments are without any foundation?
--- End quote ---

Several people have asked the person who accused several former Hyde parents of posting "reckless" and "irresponsible" comments to be more specific and back up his/her claim.  That person has not responded to the request to defend these strong accusations.  I hope that person will act responsibly and explain his/her comments.  This feels much too familiar, like the "hit and run" tactics I experienced at Hyde.
--- End quote ---

Jesus H Christ:
"you're a gutless chameleon"

quote, Jim Searles 1975

katfacehead89:
ISAC shut down after they were sued by one of the major TTI group kingpins- Robert Lichfield. Don't know if they were ordered to shut down or if Lichfield paid them a settlement or what. But the Jekyll Side of Hyde is still on the Internet Archive (pre-hacking) version of fornits..

http://web.archive.org/web/20070908104258/http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=23004&sid=a661f6b6496d1777eccc2ff388e65407

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version