Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

Parents are warned about Hyde School by watchdog group

<< < (7/9) > >>

Anonymous:
Seems to me that the information on ISAC and CAFETY presents a very one-sided and narrow perspective on Hyde School. Several disgruntled parents and some unfounded accusations of sexual harassment because someone was "creepy" does not make Hyde an abusive and harmful school. This kind of reckless and irresponsible "watchdog" reporting based on such sketchy information contradicts anything that I've seen at Hyde.

---

You seem like a great person to interview.  If you're intereted in participating in the article I'm writing about Hyde, please contact me at: [email protected]

gary eskow

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---Seems to me that the information on ISAC and CAFETY presents a very one-sided and narrow perspective on Hyde School. Several disgruntled parents and some unfounded accusations of sexual harassment because someone was "creepy" does not make Hyde an abusive and harmful school. This kind of reckless and irresponsible "watchdog" reporting based on such sketchy information contradicts anything that I've seen at Hyde.

---

You seem like a great person to interview.  If you're intereted in participating in the article I'm writing about Hyde, please contact me at: [email protected]

gary eskow
--- End quote ---

How does the above poster know that these were "unfounded accusations" or that the watchdog groups reporting is reckless and irresponsible? You say that all of this info "contradicts" what you have seen at Hyde. Well, step up to the plate.  Who are you?  A parent?  A student?  A staff member?  Tell us what you observe at Hyde?  We are very interested in hearing some positives about the school because they seem far and few between.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---Seems to me that the information on ISAC and CAFETY presents a very one-sided and narrow perspective on Hyde School. Several disgruntled parents and some unfounded accusations of sexual harassment because someone was "creepy" does not make Hyde an abusive and harmful school. This kind of reckless and irresponsible "watchdog" reporting based on such sketchy information contradicts anything that I've seen at Hyde.

---

gary eskow
--- End quote ---

I would appreciate it if you would be very specific.  Which comments on ISAC and CAFETY seem, as you say, "reckless" and "irresponsible"?  Are you saying all of the comments about Hyde on those sites are unfounded and unsubstantiated?  Are you dismissing all of Mr. Eskow's comments about Hyde on ISAC?  Are you saying that the other parents' comments are without any foundation?

Anonymous:

---

gary eskow
--- End quote ---

You are certainly free to disagree with the comments people have posted on ISAC.  That's your right.  But, your comments seem VERY reminiscent of the kind if sweeping judgments I encountered so often at Hyde.  You seem to dismiss the posters' comments with one big, broad brush.  That's the sort of thing that really turned me off about Hyde, that is, the tendency to dismiss Hyde's critics instantly and without any careful consideration of their concerns.  

A couple of people have asked you to clarify your comments.  Please add me to the list.  I too would like to know which comments on ISAC, especially, seem "irresponsible"  and "reckless."  As far as I can tell, the ISAC comments are pretty detailed, specific, thoughtful, and reasonable.  I would appreciate a response.

Ursus:
Face it, folks, this person is probably a troll, i.e., current or former (still loyal) staff.

And if NOT, this blows my mind:

--- Quote --- ...unfounded accusations of sexual harassment...
--- End quote ---

--- Quote --- ...reckless and irresponsible "watchdog" reporting based on... sketchy information...
--- End quote ---

Just how much Kool-Aide having you been drinking, my friend?  Open your eyes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version