Author Topic: How do you feel about www.thestraights.com?  (Read 8905 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How do you feel about www.thestraights.com?
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2006, 02:37:36 PM »
Tin foil anyone? :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2006, 02:47:19 PM »
Quote from: ""001010""

I used to use Wes?s site as a point of reference and information when I first started doing advocacy volunteering but have since stopped because of the responses I got from the public., Therefor my opinion is based on my experience with sharing his site with other people, not hypocritical finger pointing and accusation. I?m saddened that it has been perceived otherwise.

It hasn't.  

It just is buried in a thread by people sniping at his son, and repeating this nonsense over and over for personal reasons.

Look at it this way.  Lets say there is a verdict that causes rioting in the streets and  People are looting and beating people up at random. You agree that the verdict was wrong so you go right in the middle of it and try to offer up a rational viewpoint on why the verdict was incorrect.

Wrong venue.  Thats all I'm saying.  In light of all the personal attacks on Wes here, I think any criticism of his website that is done by rational thinkers will fall on deaf ears, in this forum.  In fact, I am quite certain of it.

If you have real concerns, I would take them up with the webmaster, or avoid the website.  But airing them out here among a bunch of posts that attack him personally  and viscously solves nothing.

JMO

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2006, 11:13:27 PM »
Quote from: ""GregFL""

I used to use Wes?s site as a point of reference and information when I first started doing advocacy volunteering but have since stopped because of the responses I got from the public., Therefor my opinion is based on my experience with sharing his site with other people, not hypocritical finger pointing and accusation. I?m saddened that it has been perceived otherwise.

It hasn't.  

It just is buried in a thread by people sniping at his son, and repeating this nonsense over and over for personal reasons.

Look at it this way.  Lets say there is a verdict that causes rioting in the streets and  People are looting and beating people up at random. You agree that the verdict was wrong so you go right in the middle of it and try to offer up a rational viewpoint on why the verdict was incorrect.

Wrong venue.  Thats all I'm saying.  In light of all the personal attacks on Wes here, I think any criticism of his website that is done by rational thinkers will fall on deaf ears, in this forum.  In fact, I am quite certain of it.

If you have real concerns, I would take them up with the webmaster, or avoid the website.  But airing them out here among a bunch of posts that attack him personally  and viscously solves nothing.

JMO

Please take your rants somewhere else.
This thread is a seriouse thread about Wes Fager's website.
Wes Fager's website IS GUILTY of everything you mentioned above.

Greg,PLEASE stay on topic and stop feeding the trolls that have replied to the original question.
Jeeeez!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2006, 11:20:52 PM »
Guilty indeed; he's going to have to pay for this!  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2006, 11:24:29 PM »
Quote from: ""some nigger""

How do you feel about yourself?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2006, 12:38:08 AM »
Can I get the last 5 minutes of my life back?  ::bangin::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2006, 10:07:08 AM »
Sorry, no.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2006, 11:23:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
No, not in the original post but it was designed to start some shit talk up about Wes.  We all know who posted it.  We all know why. :roll:
I have a pretty good idea of who posted it, but I'm not so sure as to the "why".... Why do you think he does it?

Because I have posted many times WHY I dont like Fager's website.
I can give you many reasons,BUT THIS TIME I posed the question with no opinion of my own.
If you read the original post,it is clear that I have asked all of your opinions,good or bad,and to offer any suggestions you may have about how Wes Fager's website could be improved(you moron).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2006, 11:26:57 AM »
He's got some deluded idea that Wes and Sherman are responsible for his life circumstances and is hell bent on making their lives as miserable as his own.  Not that he's succeeding, but he's trying.

My life circumstances are quite well,and I certainly dont give any credit to Faget and Sherman for that.
Now you are a mind reader.
You should get a job as a police officer.Your brain seems to be wired to excell in police thinking techniques.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2006, 11:27:25 AM »
a bit cranky this morning?
 :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2006, 11:28:55 AM »
I don't know and I don't think anymore.

Exactly!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2006, 11:33:10 AM »
Quote from: ""GregFL""

It hasn't.  

JMO

Took me a year of private emails to Wes to convince him to take tha DOCTORED photo of group session with CHINESE FLAG off of his front page.
He still cant part with it,but at least its now burried deep in the bowels of his confusing website where nobody could ever possibly find it,and get the impression that we were all in a Chinese Concentration Camp.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »
I wondered what happened to that.  I thought it was a great statement.  I'll see if I can email him and ask him to put it back up.  I mean, it was so obviously a photoshop, I don't think anyone with any intelligence thought it was real.  Just an excellent comparison.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2006, 12:22:04 PM »
Quote from: ""some nigger""
How do you feel about yourself?

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2006, 12:22:12 PM »
I wondered what happened to that.  I thought it was a great statement.  I'll see if I can email him and ask him to put it back up.  I mean, it was so obviously a photoshop, I don't think anyone with any intelligence thought it was real.  Just an excellent comparison.

But that Chinese flag doctored photo is confusing,and it dirtied a perfectly good rare photo of group in session.
I actually live in China,and that photo on the front page confused any Chinese friends of mine.
Of course NOW the website is completely useless,but it HAD potential at one time.