Author Topic: I have a question about legal age.  (Read 3987 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I have a question about legal age.
« on: September 05, 2006, 04:11:55 PM »
I have heard from some sources that if I send my daughter to a program that is located in a country where the legal age is 21, That she could be held until her 21st birthday. Can anyone confirm this? If so, what country or countries? My daughter is almost 18 and I ned to get her out of the US before her 18th birthday. She needs a lengthy stay at a facilty that will try to help her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 04:17:20 PM »
8.5/10 on the troll scale. Not bad. Should get quite a number of decent replies.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
legal age
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 05:57:12 PM »
I understand Liberia is nice this time of year.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I have a question about legal age.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 02:07:21 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I have heard from some sources that if I send my daughter to a program that is located in a country where the legal age is 21, That she could be held until her 21st birthday. Can anyone confirm this? If so, what country or countries? My daughter is almost 18 and I ned to get her out of the US before her 18th birthday. She needs a lengthy stay at a facilty that will try to help her.

Why don't you just save yourself the cost of a plane ticket and lock her in your basement? You could keep her there as long as you want.

Heck, you could even make some extra money by inviting the neghborhood guys over, and renting her out as a sex slave.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 03:26:11 AM »
That's what SIBS is all about, baby! http://fornits.com/SIBS/
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 11:31:48 AM »
There are some middle eastern countries you could send her to that would teach her modesty and RESPECT for her superiors (i.e., men).

Ouch!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 03:34:48 PM »

You can cum on her face,but dont cum in her mouth or in her ass and you are in the clear.
Dont make any videos of this because it could mean trouble later.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 03:45:48 PM »
:rofl: OMG!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 04:55:43 PM »

You can cum on her face,but dont cum in her mouth or in her ass and you are in the clear.
Dont make any videos of this because it could mean trouble later.

Good answer. :tup:

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 12:13:56 AM »
Quote from: Guest
I have heard from some sources that if I send my daughter to a program that is located in a country where the legal age is 21, That she could be held until her 21st birthday. Can anyone confirm this? If so, what country or countries? My daughter is almost 18 and I ned to get her out of the US before her 18th birthday. She needs a lengthy stay at a facilty that will try to help her.[/quote

this has got to be a joke. if not you are a joke of a parent. i am not wasting anymore time on you either way.
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 12:45:37 AM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
Why is it Survivor you seem to be the only one taking this tripe seriously?

i come here to be serious. i thought that is what this forum was for. i dont want to offend anyone though. i guess it bothers you that i use the forum for its intended purpose.do we want to give the impression to everyone who comes here that we are just joking about everything?i am not trying to be a jerk either in asking this,just keeping it real.

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 12:47:15 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

i come here to be serious. i thought that is what this forum was for. i dont want to offend anyone though. i guess it bothers you that i use the forum for its intended purpose.do we want to give the impression to everyone who comes here that we are just joking about everything?i am not trying to be a jerk either in asking this,just keeping it real.[/quote)
 i wish i could quit forgetting to log in
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 01:30:14 AM »
There's a nice little WWASP on foreign soil that might suit your needs:
Innuendo Bay, located off the coast of Yomama.  It's got NATSAP, JCAHO, HOMO NOMO, every seal of approval you can buy.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 12:10:35 PM »

i come here to be serious. i thought that is what this forum was for. i dont want to offend anyone though. i guess it bothers you that i use the forum for its intended purpose.do we want to give the impression to everyone who comes here that we are just joking about everything?i am not trying to be a jerk either in asking this,just keeping it real.

I told you that you can jerk it on her face,just not in her mouth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 12:35:48 PM »

You should place your daughter in Tranquility Bay, Jamaica. You have every right as a parent to have the girl shackeled at 2 A.M. in her bedroom, flown under force to this foreign country, and held their until she turns 21. That is your right as a parent as the law stands.

It might not be necessary however, since the 18 year old programs in U.S. programs use high pressure techniques to keep kids from leaving. If your daughter remains in the U.S., the program can threaten to drop her off with only the clothes on her back in a horrible part of town, at any moment. The other effective part of this technique is to make it clear to your daughter, that you will completely discommunicate her from your family. So if she chooses to leave the 18 year old program, she won't be your problem anymore. No guilt! Afterall, she chose to do this to herself, right? Why do our kids hate themselves so much?

There are programs that would love to keep your daughter well past the age of 21. If she does well and accepts the dogma, she will find employment very easily and can stay forever. Isn't that such a magical and wonderful thought, you can get rid of her forever; and in a stable, rewarding career -- helping other children become just like her.