Author Topic: Texas couple claim son abused at LaVerkin boarding school  (Read 9736 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Texas couple claim son abused at LaVerkin boarding school
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 09:36:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Anyone who bashes Sue and Izzy that's fine but i'd rather find the truth for myself rather than going on peoples opinion I think that the whole reason people bash these two women is because they want to blame everyone except the real culprit and that's WWASP.  Who are you all against WWASP and what's been done to these kids or the people who are trying with all there might to help this isn't a game of politics in the end it's a game of who gets the word out the loudest and I think Izzy has done a wonderful job with that aspect of this issues with CAICA and so bash them all you want I think this site is infested with WWASP lovers and WWASP employed people for the truth is it's the internet and you don't know who the hell is on the other side. And as for me I don't like WWASP and I think they should be squashed!! :D

Everybody here is anti-wwasps. However, some of us do NOT believe the solution is to refer kids to OTHER abusive programs. The people you align yourslelf with, do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2006, 09:48:44 PM »
Y.A.W.N.  Wake me up when the "I LOVE SUE & IZZIE" show is over.  

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2006, 09:51:01 PM »
Anyone who bashes Sue and Izzy that's fine but i'd rather find the truth for myself rather than going on peoples opinion I think that the whole reason people bash these two women is because they want to blame everyone except the real culprit and that's WWASP.  Who are you all against WWASP and what's been done to these kids or the people who are trying with all there might to help this isn't a game of politics in the end it's a game of who gets the word out the loudest and I think Izzy has done a wonderful job with that aspect of this issues with CAICA and so bash them all you want I think this site is infested with WWASP lovers and WWASP employed people for the truth is it's the internet and you don't know who the hell is on the other side. And as for me I don't like WWASP and I think they should be squashed!! :D

Everybody here is anti-wwasps. However, some of us do NOT believe the solution is to refer kids to OTHER abusive programs. The people you align yourslelf with, do.

:nworthy:  ::kiss::  ::cheers::  ::birthday::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::heart::  ::hatter::  ::drummer::  ::rocker::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2006, 10:46:04 PM »
nah your all WWASP kiss asses I know the truth your just in denial the first step to recover is admitting it. lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2006, 11:17:17 PM »
Sure, everybody hates Sue and Izzie but loves WWASPS.   :roll:

Does that make any sense at all?  Of course not, so either you are just dumber than rocks or you just aren't real fast on your feet because that was no comeback on your part.  It was a brainfart.  :rofl:

Look, there's no law that says someone has to like these two people just like there's no law that says someone has to vote a certain way in a general election.

We aren't in a program you know.  Group thinking is not mandatory.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2006, 11:42:20 PM »
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2006, 02:21:16 PM »
how much has gotten out about the Texas case?
 :question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2006, 02:40:56 PM »
What do you mean how much as "gotten out" about the Texas case?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2006, 11:48:10 PM »
President of WWASPS Issues Statement in Response to Accusations

WWASPS
10/25/2006 3:57:34 PM

WebWire Related Industries  
  ? Education  
  ? Legal Issues  
  ? Not for profit  
  ? Politics  
Ken Kay calls accusations "preposterous"; says that WWASPS will be cleared of charges.

(St George, UT) October 25, 2006 - WWASPS (World Wide Association of Schools and Programs) is an association of schools and programs which helps struggling teens. A school that is within the WWASPS is being sued for alleged misconduct. The president of WWASPS is Ken Kay. He issued the following statement in regard to the recent accusations:

"This lawsuit has been orchestrated by a competitor of WWASPS. The allegations are preposterous. WWASPS? member programs have successfully served over 10,000 teens and families. We have a high parent satisfaction rate and have received thousands of reference letters. For the most part, these allegations are made by a few former students who have very troubled histories. They will be countered by numerous other students and student leaders familiar with these particular students and their situations. We are pleased that also testifying on behalf of the program will be many of the nurses, teachers, staff members, social workers, doctors, and other independent professionals who have worked with or who have provided services to these students. All of these people are under strict legal and professional obligation to report any mistreatment or abuse, such as what is being claimed by this small group of former students. Further testifying on behalf of the program will be numerous parents and independent review agencies that have personally inspected, reviewed, and questioned students at the facilities. WWASPS looks forward to clearing our name in this action and will most likely counter-sue."

Related Links

Contact Information
Ken Kay
President
WWASPS
[email protected]

Back
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2006, 03:20:43 PM »
kjsj

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2006, 04:01:35 PM »
Who would WWASP "counter-sue?"  The parents who brought this case....or would WWASP be suing this COMPETITOR?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2006, 11:59:57 AM »
Who would WWASP "counter-sue?"  The parents who brought this case....or would WWASP be suing this COMPETITOR?

I am guessing it would be the people who first started the class action suit? I don't think they have time to go after each and every person named in the lawsuit, but they will figure out who the shit starters were, then focus on them.

I'm not sure if that will include their competitor P.U.R.E. or not? I suppose if they could prove they had something to do with it they would?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2006, 12:03:23 PM »
its great PR too... they cariacature the critics of WWASPS as competitors that have a financial motive... guess sou chef did a great job setting that precedent for parents, huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2006, 02:19:17 PM »
"WWASPS Back in Court, Again
On Allegations of Child Abuse, Fraud, Breach of Contract, Conspiracy, Gross Negligence, RICO Violations, False Imprisonment, Assault, Battery, and More
Salt Lake City, UT (August 25, 2006) ? Isabelle Zehnder of the Coalition Against Institutionalized Child Abuse (CAICA) and Sue Scheff of PURE, learned of the abuses William Chase Wood endured at the hands of the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS). Together with the help of Chase?s mother, Tammy Wood, they were instrumental in securing legal counsel for Chase and his parents. "

This is the initial release about this suit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2006, 02:33:36 PM »
Wonder what THE TWO did that was "instrumental" in helping Mrs. Wood secure legal counsel?