Author Topic: Attention: People who live in the Washington DC Metro Area  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
Attention: People who live in the Washington DC Metro Area
« on: August 16, 2006, 02:50:23 PM »
All people who currently live in the Washington DC Metro Area or did during the time they were involved in a program, please contact me Kathy Moya (From FICA) at: info @ kathymoya .com  (in the email close the spaces please.  Or call me at 703 - 625 - 3125.  If I don't pick up on the first try, please leave a message.  I need to speak to anyone in the DC metro area, especially parents who were involved in placing a child in a program in or out of state.  Thanks, Kathy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 01:28:10 PM »
Then do it, and report back.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 05:49:54 PM »
I was living in DC metro area when I was placed. Called this number, left message. Will post when I get a call back.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 02:19:15 PM »
Hyde Schools has a Charter School in Washington DC.  They call themselves a "college prep" school, but this is not so.  Half of the staff do not have teaching degrees and the attrition rate is super high. Hyde is more of a behavioral modification program with some dangerous elements just like a WWASP or a Cult.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 03:35:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
A long distance call from Korea to Washington D.C. to cleanse my curiousity? No thanks, and besides their is a guest doing it. I suspect that Kathy is busy enough as it is without being harrassed by bored English teachers living in Korea.

I forgot you were in Korea! My bad!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 03:39:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
A long distance call from Korea to Washington D.C. to cleanse my curiousity? No thanks, and besides their is a guest doing it. I suspect that Kathy is busy enough as it is without being harrassed by bored English teachers living in Korea.

no offense, dude, i like you, but thank heavens you're not an english teacher here...  have you read what you write???
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Update
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 11:00:40 AM »
I was the guest that posted earlier about having called her. Just forgot to log in. She emailed me and requested a meeting, I however, try not to make it a point to meet random people off the internet, so I told her a phone meeting would suffice. It is scheduled for Friday, I will post on the outcome.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 02:32:23 AM »
bump

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
Thank you!!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 09:31:19 PM »
Thank you to all of you who responded to my earlier post.  Your input was extremely helpful!  If there are any more of you out there, and I'm sure there are, Please Contact ME.  My contact info in on my website at http://www.kathymoya.com/FICA  

I have a deadline of September 5th, so if you could get in touch with me in the next few days, I would be highly appreciative!!!

Thanks again!
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato