Author Topic: Surviving Straight Inc. - In Their Own Words  (Read 11685 times)

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
Surviving Straight Inc. - In Their Own Words
« on: August 27, 2006, 08:58:31 AM »
A new website has been created. Here is the link:

http://www.geocities.com/surviving_stra ... /index.htm

I created this site to document many str8 survivor stories (not just mine) in one place..... plus, it bothered me how scattered straight survivor stories are on the 'net for awhile now....

Mine is there along with links to other stories to get it started but I want more people to contribute. If you would like to add your story, check out the Submit Story link. If you submit yours, I will add a page for you and post it as soon as I recieve it.

Eventually there will be many straight survivor stories documented here...This is everyone's site to use...hope to see more stories added soon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 09:18:26 PM »
::bump::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Surviving Straight Inc. - In Their Own Words
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 07:02:47 AM »
Quote from: ""Nonconformistlaw""
A new website has been created. Here is the link:

http://www.geocities.com/surviving_stra ... /index.htm

I created this site to document many str8 survivor stories (not just mine) in one place..... plus, it bothered me how scattered straight survivor stories are on the 'net for awhile now....

Mine is there along with links to other stories to get it started but I want more people to contribute. If you would like to add your story, check out the Submit Story link. If you submit yours, I will add a page for you and post it as soon as I recieve it.

Eventually there will be many straight survivor stories documented here...This is everyone's site to use...hope to see more st"Gooories added soon.

"Good-Job"

-Steve Brown

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 03:42:32 PM »
Thanks... it improves a little each week.

I've added a new page (since posting the link here) and 2 surviviors have added their stories.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 04:31:02 PM »
I'll add mine eventually NCL, just caught up in other things for the time bein'.

Keep up the good work.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
a poem
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 04:58:44 PM »
Roses are red

Violets are blue

Straight, Inc. was fucked up as all hell!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Surviving Straight Inc. - In Their Own Words
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 11:57:23 AM »
The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - - and shot off their testicles.

The old lady spent a week hunting those men down -- and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp. Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be:

'Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.' Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said. The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to, Detective Delp told reporters. Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.

The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. "When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself 'cause I figured the Law would go easy on them," recalled the retired library worker. "And I wasn't scared of them, either-- because I've got me a gun and I've been shooting' all my life. And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one"

So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos', tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them, the oldster recalled.

So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door and the minute the big one, , opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs, right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know.

Then I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison, Det. Delp said, especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor.

DEPORT HER TO AMERICA--- WE NEED HER !!

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 03:30:22 PM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
I'll add mine eventually NCL, just caught up in other things for the time bein'.

Keep up the good work.

No worries, no rush.  ::rainbow::

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2006, 09:08:42 PM »
Get a wriggle on, Pirate y' skallawag!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 10:42:19 AM »
By whom, please?

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 08:34:01 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
By whom, please?

WHAT? What th' bloody hell?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: a poem
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 11:22:47 PM »
Quote from: ""dissolver""
Roses are red

Violets are blue

Straight, Inc. was fucked up as all hell!

I love a good poem!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ALMOST BRAIN WASHED
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 10:01:57 PM »
I HATED THAT PLACE I WAS THERE FOR WHILE TILL I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF.THAT PLACE FUCKED WITHY MY HEAD.I AM DOING BETTER NOW,BUT THAT PLACE TRIED TO BRAIN WASH ME,ALL STRAIGHT INC DID FOR ME WAS FUCKED UP MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FAMILY.YEH I MESSED UP FOR AWHILE NOW I WORK AT A DRUG COMPANY NAMED PFIZER.I HAVE A SON AND I AM HAPPY BUT I DO NOT THANK STRAIGHT FOR THAT ONE.
                       BONNIE :cry: [/b]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 10:50:57 PM »
I work for an oil company called Exxon. :)

WElcome to Fornits.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2006, 05:02:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I work for an oil company called Exxon. :)

WElcome to Fornits.

I didn't know you posted here, Mr. President.