Author Topic: Sue Scheff  (Read 927 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« on: September 13, 2006, 06:44:56 PM »
This is brillant and funny stuff from another topic even if you don't believe it maties.  But, why so much focus on Sue Scheff?  Could someone explain?

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:34 pm     Post subject: Ginger Warbis Get me SUE SCHEFF and P.U.R.E. my own forum

LETS TAKE A VOTE FOR A FORUM FOR ONLY SUE SCHEFF AND P.U.R.E. AS A DOVE..................

My dearest Ginger  

I do not understand. I have asked you for my very own message peg board on Fornits but you do not respond to my pleas. I had to make my request on the WWASP forum. Humiliating!

YOu have a forum for my competitor WWASP with all the names of the schools. Why not one for:

P.U.R.E. and ME, Sue Scheff?  

Why Ginger? I beg you. Why all others but none for ME?  

you have forced me to post on my competitors forum! Outrageous.

"Callin all Ginger Warbises

I'm wondering if maybe you could start a forum all about me, yes ME, ME, and ME. and more ME. Oh and please include my bestest friend Izzie. We lobe each other to death do us part.

Please please Auntie Ginger. My very own forum called Sue Scheff and Izzie?

I wove woo Ginger.

Sue Scheff

Oh yea and please include my P.U.R.E. as a dove sign because im pure and innocent in RED!"    

I vote 'yes' for a dedicated forum for

Sue Scheff and P.U.R.E.

Good idea. Why not? The other programs are out there with their own forums.

Hey, Ginger, how about it?

She is asking and I say go for it. Great idea Sue.  

Nihilanthic
I am not a Nihilist

I vote 'yes' for a dedicated forum for

Sue Scheff and P.U.R.E.

Good idea. Why not? The other programs are out there with their own forums.

Hey, Ginger, how about it?

She is asking and I say go for it. Great idea Sue.  

Just as long as her business phone number and business address is clearly posted so everyone in florida can protest!

Oh, and I plan on going to the BBB in person pretty soon over her shenanigans... yanno, the kickbacks from the programs for finders fees, the whole 'whitmore' thing... and using her daugthers abuse to gain credibility while doing the same to other peoples children.

Why arent your own kids ever at home living a normal life, Sue? Why arent your own kids speaking, just you, Sue? Isnt this supposed to be about THEM?

CCM girl 1989
Frequent poster

Yeah, it seems like she made need her own forum? I'm getting tired of all the fighting, and crap that comes across this board in regards to her and Izzy. I don't know them, don't care about anything related to them, or to what they do. It's annoying as all hell. It's like trying to tune into a soap opera that you've never once watched and to be able to comprehend it. Why is it WWASPS VS. P.U.R.E. isn't that all over and done with?

Milk Gargling Death Penal
A regular around here

Sue loves attacking WWASPS because, somewhere in that addled brain of hers, she thinks that as long as she gets some kids out of one abusive system, it's perfectly okay to make money putting kids into different ones.

That's all there is to it.

She foolishly shows up trying to plump for CAICA/PURE every onece in a while, and we on Fornits don't have any patience for that kind of repeated misdirection, which is why the subject comes up again and again.

CCM girl 1989
Frequent poster

Thanks, I am all caught up. Even though I've been on here for over a year, you still don't know all the players.

Rumpofsteelskin
Familiar Face

CCM girl 1989 wrote:
Thanks, I am all caught up. Even though I've been on here for over a year, you still don't know all the players.

Yo I'm a player & a hustler.

Diggin It
GINGER: Sue Scheff and P.U.R.E.
CCM girl is right. Why waste time on this forum when Scheff and her business need their own spotlight. Sue Scheff and PURE have worked hard to earn the same reputation and Robert Lichfield and WWASP so shouldnt she have equal time and place for just Sue.

Another vote in favor of a forum for Sue and Pure.

What do you say Ginger? Can you do it? lets see how it goes and maybe ca-ca next.

Drum roll.........................more votes? What do you need ginger? Help us here.

Red Neck
Scheff and her company should be a topic.

Three Springs Waygookin
Resident Cow Slayer

I will happily volunteer my services to moderate the new forum for Sue.

Nihilanthic
I am not a Nihilist

Three Springs Waygookin wrote:
I will happily volunteer my services to moderate the new forum for Sue.

Let me. I found out she wanted to sue me. That'll piss her of oh so much more.
Three Springs Waygookin
Resident Cow Slayer

Sweet dude.. but only if I co mod. We can have long involved debates about the toxicity level of her vagina and if we should call in the EPA on her festering hole to declare it a Toxic Waste dump.
Now children,

I do think we should stick to the topic at hand and that is the need to create a forum dedicated to the topic of Sue Scheff and the business P.U.R.E. as approved by the Better Business Bureau.

Getting into environmental concerns will be of little interest to parents searching for appropriate places to dump their sons and daughters.

Let us present the mature and serious forum that I, ME, the GREAT Sue Scheff visualize. This is no joke and I nominate 3 springs.

Sue Scheff

Nihilanthic
I am not a Nihilist

He's far more crass than I am.

Usually.

Three Springs and Sue Scheff? Ah, Hey this is not a good mix. I think Nihilanthic should at least be the co-moderator or the only moderator. better still just dont have a moderator.

What do you think Sue?
Hey Ginger we need you to help us. you can see there is great support for Sues own forum. Can you help us out here ginger?

Just do it

yea,come on Ginger. The SUE SCHEFF and P.U.R.E. Show?

Your not afraid im gonna sue you again are you? Cause that woundnt be right. I forgive you for screwing with my head.

Nihilie will run the show. Just set er up and let er rip Ginger!

Aardvark Crusher

to CCM girl: Sue Scheff the Fly Trap
More reasons why Sue Scheff and P.U.R.E. need their own 'place' on Fornits--

MightyAardvark wrote:
As unpopular as Scheff and Zhender are there's no way to dispute their effectiveness.

CCM girl agrees. They don't know who Scheff really is. She is the fox watching the hen house. The wolf in sheeps clothing. Scheff is the fly trap. The public needs an education.

Im very surprised at you CCM girl. Very very surprised. Arent you a survivor?  

You are not aware that Sue Scheff is a fly trap for parents to get them to send their kids to her abusive programs? She has no more qualifications than Bob Lichfield.

Same with Izzie - she has hooked up with Scheff for attention and is now helping desperate parents to spend thousands on the SUE SCHEFF version of child abuse.

Are you serious? You cant see through what they are doing? You do know about criminal charges and investigations at some of the programs Scheff refers to?

red-man (a/k/a Sue Scheff)
Sue Scheff is a goddess! She can do wrong!

Welcome to the real Sue Scheff !

Your still going to get your very own Fornits forum where you and Izzie can post away to your hearts content.

Sue and Izzy.  
red-man wrote:
Sue Scheff is a goddess! She can do wrong!

This is sue scheff talking about herself but in reality she is the "RAT FACED GODESS OF LIES"
Yea your a goddess alright. you and izzy are the twin goddesses of deceipt.   Yer both so cute.  
My dearest Ginger,

What do you have against me Love? I ask and ask you for my own space on your web site but you ignore me. Why my dearest?

Is it something Iv'e done? Do you hate me?  

Please respond by midnight tonight or I'll turn into a vampire.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 11:29:12 PM »
::dove::  We at P.U.R.E. are parents helping parents.

CHA CHING $$$$$  :wink:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »