Author Topic: Please read this inspirational story.  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Please read this inspirational story.
« on: August 25, 2006, 06:55:42 PM »
My son was using drugs heavily. Hope seemed so bleak. Then I sent my son to Tranquility Bay. 4 years later, my son is 100 percent drug free and will be getting married this October to a wonderful young woman.My son's story is a testament to the life-saving effect WWASP has on children and their families.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 07:51:42 PM »
What is this, std_troll.h?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
troubled teens
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 09:55:02 PM »
to milk gargling death penalty.. i read the inspirational story, and am moved to share my own..i was a troubled teen, a loathsome marijuana addict.pursuing any nefarious scheme to obtain the foul marijuana ( well, really i had a good job at the port of miami, and i'd just aska guy i knew if he could get me some,and that was it, really) i'd skulk from school to work, on my hateful errands of doom, oblivious to the humanity around me ( well , really i didn't i was pretty busy with work and school, it's hard to skulk when you're rushed) but...i found myself in the tender embrace of the seed, where i earned their saving love.( well i kinda had symptoms for years afterward, but that's love ain't it?
 today, i am so filled with virtue that buddhists follow me around, and the goats in my village sit at my feet to gaze upon me.                                                 wow, i guess my evil nature jes' took over, maybe i got th' demons or something

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 10:01:05 PM »
As to that kid who was at TB for 4 years and his stupid abusive mom: bet he didn't invite her happy ass to his wedding!

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 11:45:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
What is this, std_troll.h?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

and...

#include
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 10:05:48 AM »
Error: Line 1 included file : TOO MUCH BULLSHIT.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Please read this inspirational story.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 10:18:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
My son was using drugs heavily. Hope seemed so bleak. Then I sent my son to Tranquility Bay. 4 years later, my son is 100 percent drug free and will be getting married this October to a wonderful young woman.My son's story is a testament to the life-saving effect WWASP has on children and their families.

My son was smoking pot every day, having sex with his girlfriend, playing loud horrible music and saying angry things about president Bush and the war. It only took 2 years in Tranquility Bay for him to become a wonderful, well-behaved young man. Now he is drug-free, not having premarital sex, he says "yes sir" and "no sir" and asks permission for everything. It's so sweet, he even asks for permission to get food from the fridge when he's hungry. He doesn't have that anger anymore about Bush or about the war or about anything else. That is such a relief to not see those emotional ups and downs anymore -- everything with him now is just on even keel. And no more loud music, no more nasty friends calling or coming around the house. Now his just wants to spend time with his mama and his bible. Thank you WWASPS.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 10:36:34 AM »
Thank God and pass the collection plate!  Another youth made to respect Gawd, his mama, and out beloved commander and chief.

Your right, some of the reasons people freak and send their kids off to learn to love the GOP/Moral Majority values are ludicrous.

I find the original poster's story inspiring only because her boy made it back ALIVE.  However, for all the mom's boasting, I still think TB shock will set in later, and he'll be another "It puts the lotion on it's skin!" type.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 05:01:52 PM »
Ya know, this "parent" didn't say a thing about respecting God; or 'Gawd' or 'the gods' or anything like that.  There is no reason to believe God means anything to them at all. We are also assuming this is a mom. Could be a Dad. They don't say. Not that it matters; except to point out it isn't always the moms who go goofy with the program pushing. Interesting too,  this parent assumes they know what their child is doing (or not doing) with drugs and what not. How do you suppose they know? I wonder if it has occurred to them that Jr might not be telling them everything; and that Jr might be a lot more careful about what he allows them to know? Maybe Jr is better at keeping secretes after his time in TB. Wonder if they wonder. I guess probably not. They have been programmed to Trust the Program; and the Program says Jr is all better now.  I wonder where Jr is? I wonder why Jr isn't telling his own inspiring story? Wonder if they have ever asked Jr about daily life on the first three levels of their beloved Program? Wonder if they would care, if they knew about the hunger, and pain, and humiliation, and the fear, and the frustration, and the loneliness?  I recently got a letter from another successful TB grad. Good kid. Doing very well. He only has a little nerve damage in his shoulder from he restraint. He only has an occasional sleepless night, thinking about all these things, and the on going frustration that nothing is done to stop it. His Mom (or dad)  could have written the opening post in this thread.  No doubt about it.
So sad.
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
'a'
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 05:05:27 PM »
constant

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 05:34:57 PM »
***Now his just wants to spend time with his mama and his bible. Thank you WWASPS.***

BTW, Lichfield is quoted to say that he is doing "God's work".
Ya know, spare the pepper spray, OP, twisting joints, etc.,  spoil the child.
What's a little nerve damage if your child is brought into lockstep with the fundamental right?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 06:00:45 PM »
Realistically, these are probably not even parents but just trolls. No need to feed them if that's the case. And, if they are parents singing the praises of WWASPS, they might be interested to know WWASPS is being sued in Federal Court for child abuse, fraud, breach of contract, gross negligence, conspiracy, RICO violations, false imprisonment, assault, battery, and more. They're also being sued for fraud, a suit seeking $100,000,000 in damages.

Press release - Ivy Ridge: http://webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?SES ... &aId=17516

Press release - Cross Creek and High Impact: http://webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=19171

Complaint - Cross Creek and High Impace: http://caica.org/IVY%20RIDGE%20CLASS%20 ... 20SUIT.pdf

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 06:12:00 PM »
"constant"

I know. But Yahoo wouldn't let me have Constant Gardener. So, I spelt it the way it is said aroun' here anyway. ConstEnt.

***Now his just wants to spend time with his mama and his bible. Thank you WWASPS.***

Deb, I believe that quote was from someone poking jibes at the original poster. Could be wrong. . .

I agree it is a troll. Even if it is a parent, it is still a troll. All they are doing is trying to show how right they are. It "worked" for them, so its "right".
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 02:21:33 AM »
... He doesn't have that anger anymore about Bush or about the war or about anything else. That is such a relief to not see those emotional ups and downs anymore -- everything with him now is just on even keel. And no more loud music, no more nasty friends calling or coming around the house. Now his just wants to spend time with his mama and his bible. Thank you WWASPS

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that was a joke posting, a little tongue-in-cheek satire of the troll who posted above.  I really hope it was a joke...

I'm getting ready to watch the Tranquility Bay documentary the French team made.  I watched the first five minutes after it D/l Thursday night and had to turn it off, it was too late and it was giving me the creeps. It's really disturbing to hear a mother on the phone asking a counselor at TB why her son is in such a "stunned" state two months after returning home.  The counselor does the classic plea of ignorance, confirms the use of pepper spray, but cautions (threatens) the mother not to believe everything she hears.  Thanks to someone at Help-for-teens.com, I think, because I posted there that my D/L of the Doc would take 6 days at 1kbs, DSL extreme be damned.  When I got home in the afternoon, it had finished.  Thanks to those guys, and head over to http://help-for-teen.com/smf-pub/index.php , they've got a board up that's getting interesting and there's some well-informed people there.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"