Author Topic: Peachford  (Read 4500 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peachford
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 11:45:55 PM »
(Note: The amount of hate in this post is an infinitesmal fraction of the hatred ItsOptional's kid assuredly feels for his parents right about now, and a similarly small portion of the abuse being heaped upon him at this very moment in some Aspen shitpit.)

Yeah, I mean it's not like there's an entire forum devoted to that very topic here.. oh wait. Seriously, "ItsOptional" (not so optional for your fucking kid, is it?), have you not considered the simple act of scrolling down? Is that too hard for you?

"Don't be so mean.."? Fuck that. What the hell do you think those clowns are going to do to its kid? I honestly don't give a fuck what it purports to think. Yeah, yeah, I know the drill: be nice to it, and maybe it'll stick around long enough to get some semblance of a clue. I could do that but.. naaaaah.

Wanna know why? Because this person (and I use the term loosely), not having learned its lesson the first time around, decides to send its kid to another Godforsaken shitpit without listening to the crap spewed out of the mouth of another cockblower ed con. That doesn't deserve respect. That deserves derision at best. I'm not going to treat it nice. That only means that it's going to try some other shit when the kid finally gets home. What it needs is an attitude adjustment, and since we don't do long-term abuse here at Fornits, I have to resort to a forum clue-by-four.

You're not very optimistic and you fucking leave him there? I'm going to shine a light in your left ear and make shadowpuppets near your right.

"But he needs..", yeah, that's bullshit, don't even waste your time (or, more importantly, mine). Listen, "ItsOptional", fucking send him to me. I could use a couple thousand bucks a month (and, frankly, so could your kid). We'll live it up, laugh at your expense, and I'll use the money we didn't spend on hookers and expensive toys to send him to a decent college. No, this isn't a joke. No, I won't treat your kid anywhere near as nasty as I treat you.

Or you could keep killing his youth and his soul by shipping him between hellholes for a while.

Yeah, that's what I thought you'd do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: No
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 11:53:40 PM »
Quote from: ""ItsOptional""

At the same time, several employees at Peachford did not hesitate to suggest the names of Educational Consultants to help with placement at another program.  Our child is now at an Aspen Group facility out west.  My spouse and I are not very optimistic that the new facility will do much better, despite the sales job we received from the Ed. Cons.

ItsOptional

Please check out ISAC's web page on facilities that are on there Watch List:

http://www.isaccorp.org/watchlist.asp

BTW - who was your Ed Con? Jean Hague?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Peachford
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 12:00:47 AM »
Sign a "contract for safety"? What kind of nonsense is that? Thats programesque bullshit, not a part of any actual therapy or medical procedure.

The one thing Im wondering is why youre throwing your child around from one BM program to another, forcing your child to life a joyless existance with no friends, no family, no love, nothing but the programs bullshit, which is only designed to make them do one thing - break him down until he believes in the program, not provide any therapy, instead of letting your kid have what he deserves:

A normal life with friends, family, joy, therapy if necessary and consented to, and only as restrictive an environment as possible to mantain his safety, not to break him down faster or becuase some quack believes that hardship is good for anyone.

But well, I guess you're sold on programs, or you're more comfortable mailing a check than facing your child, so Im just wasting my time getting worked up over you.

What kills me is you probably know thats the case, but dont care.... why? Do you HONESTLY think otherwise?

Do you really think that thousands of people just got up some day and figure'd we'd get all worked up about some "hard but necessary change for the better" (in their terms :roll: ) thats really in the childs best interest thats not abusive that nobody here went through?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline ItsOptional

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

No.

Offline ItsOptional

• View Profile
Re: No... Clarification
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 11:32:13 AM »

No... my child was admitted to Peachford because he/she would not sign a "Contract for Safety" or something like that stated he/she would not hurt himself/herself.  The day after he/she was admitted at Peachford, we received a phone call from the HLA Psychiatrist who explained to us why he/she was admitted there.  BTW - who was your Ed Con? Jean Hague?

ItsOptional

I just talked to my wife.  She said that HLA did call to ask our permissioin to admit our child to Peachford.  

ItsOptional

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 11:32:40 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

No.

How long was your child at HLA?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Peachford
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2006, 03:18:45 PM »
NATSAP and IECA Committees have been working independently on their respective ethical principles. The two groups also met together this past May to compare notes and discuss areas of overlapping concern, and are planning a follow-up joint meeting in November to continue the process.
Some of the issues involving the relationship between programs and referring professionals that warrant reiterating or clarifying are: dual relationships; marketing practices; compensation (including travel expenses, gifts, entertainment, etc.); and quid pro quo arrangements.
2005 4th quarter newletter
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peachford
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2006, 03:43:27 PM »
NATSAP and IECA Committees have been working independently of ethical principles.

Fixed.