Author Topic: does anyone remember the movie?  (Read 2732 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
does anyone remember the movie?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 05:36:09 AM »
It sounds more like a sales pitch/propaganda film than "Not My Kid" or any other dramatization.  Probably used at speaking engagements/recruiting drives.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
scared straight
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 06:07:44 PM »
Scared Straight>>>they showed that to us also!......then we'd have a rap on "how we appreciated being in Straight"...what horseshit! those kids were in that prison,what? a day? under supervision of the guards?.....we were there for years!.........under{in my opinion} way worse conditions than prison........at least in prison a person can watch tv and eat snacks from the "canteen",at least in prison a person can go outside,read,play games of cards etc.....yeah,theres alway an asshole or 2 that make it hard on you in prison,but there were many many huuuuuings in straight inc...and many more ppl to huuu you in there than prison!....you know,they should've called it HUUUUUED INCORPORATED,because everything a person did in there was a humping waiting to happen......there was ALWAYS someone that "didn't feel good about it" whatever you were doing......lol...good lord.....hippie {oh, "getting huuuued" is the sound of someone getting screwed over.....lol.....hence the term "huuuuuuued"}hip

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Re: scared straight
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 07:53:11 PM »
Quote from: ""stillahippie564""
you know,they should've called it HUUUUUED INCORPORATED

:lol: :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 01:26:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Frank Discussion""
you know,they should've called it HUUUUUED INCORPORATED
:lol: :rofl:  :rofl:

1 More  From  The road !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: movie
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2006, 08:47:17 PM »
no,this was different......it was made while i was in there or just before....i was there april of 81........anyhow,i don't believe this was put on tv......they showed ppl being held onto by thier beltloops.......motivating,confronting etc.........i wish i could remember more about it or the name of the movie,but i can't.....hippie
There is no way they let anyone on the outside see us motivating. we were warned not to in open meetings so we seemed normal. What was up with no ac till the parents showed up. Millers fucking CON game.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2006, 02:54:59 AM »
Scared Straight>>>they showed that to us also!......then we'd have a rap on "how we appreciated being in Straight"...what horseshit! those kids were in that prison,what? a day? under supervision of the guards?.....we were there for years!.........under{in my opinion} way worse conditions than prison........at least in prison a person can watch tv and eat snacks from the "canteen",at least in prison a person can go outside,read,play games of cards etc.....yeah,theres alway an asshole or 2 that make it hard on you in prison,but there were many many huuuuuings in straight inc...and many more ppl to huuu you in there than prison!....you know,they should've called it HUUUUUED INCORPORATED,because everything a person did in there was a humping waiting to happen......there was ALWAYS someone that "didn't feel good about it" whatever you were doing......lol...good lord.....hippie {oh, "getting huuuued" is the sound of someone getting screwed over.....lol.....hence the term "huuuuuuued"}hip

Just bought SCARED STRAIGHT,available on DVD.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2006, 03:56:05 AM »
we were there for years!.........under{in my opinion} way worse conditions than prison........

Every person I know that was in both prison and Straight says that Straight was worse, harder to endure.

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 01:14:24 PM »
Quote from: ""Deprogrammed""
Hipppppp,

As for the Movie that ye are desoerately trying to remember.....If it was ever aired on CBS then ye could call their archives department and buy a copy from them, I am sure..

-DP ::nod::  :smokin: [/b]

We did a film on 60 minutes called "Striaght Talk"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2006, 10:09:53 AM »
I Remeber u    

-skid row

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2006, 04:55:15 PM »

AMEN.