Author Topic: motivating and mind control  (Read 9285 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
motivating and mind control
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2006, 09:07:32 PM »
Oh and she coulda cut the tag outta those panties.... How ghetto  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

dragonfly

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2006, 09:42:17 PM »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2006, 09:48:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I see your point GregFL. I too have visited a church where people expect everyone to be affected or effected w/e! by the ~Holy spirit.~ and if you weren't outwardly acting like you were, you were shunned or thought of as ~not intouch w/ God... But I can certianly say that even though I sat there in that church just observing all the weird actions.... NO one EVER picked up my hands and physically made me move my arms... No ONE threw me to the floor and sat 5 filthy handed girls on me...
So maybe it started as a religious thing, but Straight demanded we do it.. and if not they physically abused you every single day for not motivating.  It was forcing that made it abusive. I didn't see anyone forcing anyone else to do anything in the video.  
~WD

This is simply explained.  Forced indoctrination takes the voluntary aspect out of the action, but does not change the intent,purpose and inevitable result of it.  As an example, you can force someone to get on your boat, or they can get on your boat voluntarily, but the end result is a boat ride.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2006, 09:50:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
whoa - HOW MANY years later are people wondering abut the origins of motivating at the program?  Shit, hard to believe where some of your mindsets are as a grown adult.

you hold yourself in that era by conversing about it daily, weekly, whatever.  I just found this site (accidentally) and am amazed at the craziness here.  grow up and get a life already.

What makes you think we care about your opinion? How uninteresting your opinion is so far.  We could just as easily drop meaningless bombs on you too.  How about this one.  "You have closed your mind to the past.  Refusing to critically look at your time in the straight  holds you inevitably in that era. "

How you like them apples?

This is a discussion site.  If you feel like discussing, feel free.  You feel like random criticising people, then the ass has already been offered up.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 11:32:10 AM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2006, 09:53:09 PM »
It's funny how all of those type of posts have common phrases in them isn't it? Like "grow up and get a life already." And they always seem to be from someone that "just found this site", don't they?  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2006, 09:57:55 PM »
So yea, I see that.. It's like what the leader is using to put people into a certian/desired state of mind. So do you think The Seed/Straight used motivation on purpose for the constant hypnotic state? Like, did they know ahead of time that it would work?  I mean even I got some effect just by it going on around me. Bizarre-0 world

* the site won't send me a new PW, lol. Or it takes a long time to get sent to my email.
~WD

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2006, 10:41:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Withdraw""
So yea, I see that.. It's like what the leader is using to put people into a certian/desired state of mind. So do you think The Seed/Straight used motivation on purpose for the constant hypnotic state? Like, did they know ahead of time that it would work?  I mean even I got some effect just by it going on around me. Bizarre-0 world

That's an interesting question, druggie! Since my tenure as an executive at Straight I've never really given it much thought.. but now that you mention it perhaps motivating was intended to hypnotize..... I DO know that Gary likes to watch it from his cage. (We wheel his cage into group sometimes just to remind recalcitrant druggies in the group of the fate that awaits them should they decide to misbehave) He seems to be in a sort of hypnotic state while watching the group motivate...it's almost uncanny. Perhaps he can relate to it (no pun intended) on a sort of primal level.