Author Topic: to greg, re: message to thom  (Read 2399 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
to greg, re: message to thom
« on: March 08, 2010, 05:00:34 PM »
greg who has been damaged by program and who has not: hell of an interesting question.
I think it has to do with who had a formed or distinct character and whom did not. If a person has a distinct 'sense of self' then the imposition of alternate beliefs would be damaging, if not, then not.
If a person had already decided that 2=2=4, and not otherwise, than to force repudiation of that would be damaging, if a person had not decided that, then what the hell, anything goes.The brain is the only thing that can be changed by the introduction of intangible element. ( or "meme" in current parlance)
The commmonality i see among those who protest too much, ie; the stones, or those who openly preach for program ie; bennison, babitz, et al., is self-aggrandizement. this is the acorn from which mighty Narcissism and Sociopathy grow,I think.
I think that narcissism and 'magical thinking' are the disease of the age, and the issue of the 'true-believer' is of critical import these days.
Witness to that islamic 'shaheeds', Aum Shin ryikyo, Peoples temple, Scientology, and on and on. No-where in scripture is it written that "Go ye therefore and be stupid, go ye and suspend critical thinking"
Just one more  Aww now, here he goes.....agin ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: to greg, re: message to thom
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 06:03:07 PM »
J.O.M.
It's not just the double speak you've spewed here.
But just who are you addressing ?
Gregfl hasn't been heard from in a long time.
Perhaps you would have better luck selling your pro seed crap
to stack jones (oh I forgot,he don't like you much either)
By the way, where and when were you in the seed?
?©?€~¥@

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »
None Ya apparently you neither read nor think clearly Or maybe, just maybe, you play the game of willful misunderstanding, it;s a great defense. Thinking is hard work. see Alfred North Whitehead for a greater understanding. Reading that oughta keep ya busy for a while, and I bet your lips will get awful tired.
B.T.W. an excellent example of the ad-hominem, characteristic of narcissisism J.O.M

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 12:17:49 AM »
More Gobbledygook!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 12:23:16 AM »
None-ya.. your avatar reveals more than it conceals.
here's just a few of the rules for discourse.( that's something grownups do when they talk) If you don't understand something someone has said, you politely, and without interrupting the grownups, indicate that you don't understand. Tell them you'd like to.( understand) Ask them to use little words. There is no shame in ignorance, but there is shame in ignorance perpetuated. ( perpetuated, that's a big word, and i bet you can find it in the dictionary) Well, that's just a couple of rules, let's see how you do, and maybe we'll talk later. Self control is very good too. Self control might help you to keep from peeing all over yourself, as you so often do. J.O.M

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 02:04:18 AM »
J.O.M.,
You completely danced anound my question. Is that you were never there?
I only came to this site with the hopes of finding some of the kids I was in the Seed with.
What your problem is, I can't speak to. But you reply to very old thread,(your own?) with nosense and no real point. Who or what are you trolling for?
If Stack Jones didn't like you, that means that you MUST be pro Seed!
As far as my avatar , that's the best picture I had of myself.
NYQUIL- THE 13th STEP,
try it.
?©?€~¥@

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 12:14:13 AM »
Sticky Stack and none YA, where i was, and when, well dat None- Ya bidness, Iffn Yall be good as ya say ya'd know already. BUT, you don't! And, there's the crux, you talk but don't know. Thank you for so ably ( well, in a pathetic sort of way), illustrating my point regarding discourse. You both have served well to illustrate a point that i hope others will take seriously, and that is the deep pathology of the ' true believer'. A  limited mental acuity makes for a great one, coupled, of course, with a personal need for aggrandizement.. well done, both of you.
JUST ONE MORE.   Yup, he's back                                    ::unhappy::

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 12:57:46 AM »
Sticky stack, well, not to get too personal here-in, but, well, ya know. there is evidently, a necrotic mass in you, exhibited symptomatically. I'd get it looked at, preferably by a pathologist. ANCILLARY EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT  YOU'VE RECENTLY 'FLAT-LINED' ON AN E.E.G. GO SEE A DOCTOR. TAKE A LARGE ZIPPER FRONTED PLASTIC BAG WITH YOU FOR THE RIDE HOME.  just sayin' J.O.M.
 ::unhappy::

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 01:57:30 AM »
J.O.M.
We attack what we are afraid of.
Why are you so afraid of seed survivors?.
Verbage be damned. You're JUST ANOTHER ASSHOLE!
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 12:42:55 AM »
Least we not forget
THE SEED SUCKS!
?©?€~¥@