Author Topic: Peninsula Village: looking for bondage fetishists  (Read 7158 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Peninsula Village: looking for bondage fetishists
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2006, 02:42:37 PM »
posting deleted by ZenAgent
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 09:57:17 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
B & D
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2006, 09:39:53 PM »
Based on your postings it seems like they are ALL into bondage, torture and discipline -no need to single anyone out here. Am I wrong?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2006, 06:15:04 AM »
I hope in the process of saving your own daughter you don't sell your own soul to the devil.

TSW.

This thread sickens me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2006, 08:20:04 AM »
And it sickens me, too, but not for quite the same reason.  some people find it disturbing to link bondage an child mental health care.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2006, 09:01:44 AM »
I'm finding the devil in the details more and more, in the most unlikely places.  If it sickens you, good.  Maybe it will sicken some  parent who's thinking about a place like PV, and they won't sell their child to the "devil".
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2006, 09:05:57 AM »
I'm always buying!

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2006, 10:25:06 AM »
Right now, we need to find an attorney, show him everything and start all over.  The counselor with the photography interest is one of the better ones, I've heard from alumni.  

I did say something to that effect earlier in the thread.  I'm not out to demonify anyone.  I believe some people thought linking two disparate occupations was questionable.  It was used as leverage, and on that level, it seems to have caused something, good or bad, I don't know.  That's the hell of it, is the absolute shut-down of information.  You have to wonder if a child is even alive, and not being able to pick up a phone and talk to them or even get someone to give you a report with out having to bring outside agencies in is soul crushing.  

Now to start the legal shit all over.  I'm sick to fucking death of  seeing my significant other be lied to, denied basic rights and left out of this "process" because of concerns about the facility.  Without a doubt, it's been proven abusive and lacking in educational programs and even proper sanitation that would prevent things like E.Coli.   I'm sick of the whole fucking business.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2006, 10:47:44 AM »
To think, I used to live that boozed-up lifestyle.  Sometimes i miss it, but if I try to imagine myself over 40 and still waking up with gin-breath every morning...Damn.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2006, 02:26:24 PM »
Um...i quit when i was 30, but my quota of Good Drunks had been depleted, and only a pile of Bad Drunks were left.  Enjoy all the Good Drunks you can.