Author Topic: Peninsula Village: looking for bondage fetishists  (Read 7195 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village: looking for bondage fetishists
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 04:21:19 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Her biological father did 14 years of damage by drinking, drugging, committing adultery with both his kids aware of it, and verbally abusing them at the top of his lungs. I've had to clean up the guy's mess.  The child couldn't be released and go live with him, that's been forbidden due to their "strained relationship"... The only thing they had to say about her father is "he admits to having 3 to 5 drinks and marijuana daily,".  Father of the Year, huh?

Back when I was a teen in the '70s, I sometimes wondered what would happen to the next generation when the teens of the '60s and '70s became middle-aged parents with their own teens. Would the parents' own teen experiences or the experiences of their friends with drug and alcohol use back then make things better or worse when it became their turn to deal with their own 'struggling teens'? Sadly, many of them became parents who panic when their own kid's behavior seems out of control -- maybe even more out of control than the parents' own behavior was when they were teens. They become desperate for solutions, they have plenty of cash, and there is an entire industry of vultures just waiting to take their money and "fix" their children. Those are the ones I would call the "well-meaning but gullible" parents.

Then there are those like the biological father described above. Like some of my former high school & college friends who never really grew up, never got out of the drug & alcohol scene. Some of them became full-blown addicts or alcoholics, like the guy described. Probably some of the ones I knew back then are now abusing their own children like this guy has. Sadly though, some of them manage to hold onto high-paying jobs and outwardly appear to be successful yuppies -- the kind who can afford a shyster lawyer to steal away custody of their "lost" daughter, then spend $300/day to have her incarcerated in a behavior mod program from which the psychological damage may take years of therapy to recover.

It would be no surprise that the daughter might have had issues and needed some kind of therapy. But the biological dad sure as hell needs some help too. How pathetic that he's the one kicking back with a joint or two and a few beers or vodka martinis every night after work, while his own flesh & blood rots in hell. How sad that a father-daughter relationship, however dysfunctional it may have been, has been utterly destroyed by this drunken, abusive man's treatment of his own daughter.

Beware daddy. Someday she may forgive you. Or someday she may park you in an abusive nursing home and then spit on your grave when you're gone. We reap what we sow...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 06:50:29 PM »
It would be no surprise that the daughter might have had issues and needed some kind of therapy. But the biological dad sure as hell needs some help too. How pathetic that he's the one kicking back with a joint or two and a few beers or vodka martinis every night after work, while his own flesh & blood rots in hell. How sad that a father-daughter relationship, however dysfunctional it may have been, has been utterly destroyed by this drunken, abusive man's treatment of his own daughter.

Very insightful, thoughtful and well written. There is a difference between choosing not to have a relationship with your own child and creating a situation where NOBODY can have a relationship with the girl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2006, 09:06:49 PM »
Could you tell me anything about the mechanical and chemical restraints used at PV?  If you were there recently you must be aware of their usage and frequency.  Thanks for any help you can provide, and really, I'm not trying to hurt anybody's feelings or cause trouble for the counselors, I know they have difficult jobs.  I can't tell you how much my wife and I miss our girl.  It eats away at us knowing she's being mentally and physically abused.  She spent her 17th birthday in STU, her mom took her a piece of cake and got a picture of her holding it.  Her eyes are puffy from crying.  I sat in my office today reading over her letters, looking at  her picture, and I started bawling like an infant.  I can't tell you how horrible all this is.

Well what I can tell you is that they have to have a doctors order to do either and it is only used on patients who cannot calm themselves down. Frequency depends on the kid. I'm sending you a pm about some other stuff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2006, 09:14:06 PM »
ok I can't pm you but nevermind

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2006, 10:53:37 PM »
She spent her 17th birthday in STU, her mom took her a piece of cake and got a picture of her holding it.  Her eyes are puffy from crying

What is STU?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2006, 08:25:04 AM »
PV has all incoming residents spend a certain period of time in a secured psychological ward. Or that is at least what they call it. It sound to me it is a locked door forced compliance facility. Get the kids good and softened up prior to letting them out into the public eye.

Here is a doozy for you. I nearly fell over when I witnessed it also. There was a kid in a group at three springs who had been in programs for like 5 friggin years straight. On his weekly phone call he decides to follow the advice of one of his counselors and decides to be completely honest with his dad. He tells his dad, "I hope you die when you have your open heart surgery."

Of course then I was offended by the statement, but now looking back it really does make a lot of sense why a kid in a program would say something like this. The supervisor of his group went off like an atom bomb and ripped the kid a new butthole for about an hour. The kid the whole time had this look on this face that said, "Yell at me all you want, but I am the one who is happy as a clam right now dick munch."

The supervisor made the kid turn in everything he owned that his parents gave him and fitted him out with a set of clothes from the lost and found. He told the kid if he wanted his stuff back he would have to show he desired it. Funny damn thing though.. I don't remember the kid showing much desire.

Good on him.

TSW.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2006, 11:39:35 AM »
Five years, wow. I'm not surprised at his attitude. Funny how so many (most?) programs talk about rebuilding family relationships. Ha! Remove a kid with some emotional or behavioral issues, from a family whose other members usually have some issues of their own, and put him in a situation like the one you described...sounds like a great recipe for family healing.

It's a wonder there aren't more ex-program kids who turn out like the Menendez brothers.

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
Peninsula Village STU
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2006, 09:31:55 PM »
STU is where they fatten you up, censor your mail, break your spirit, break it some more and then blame the person who has nearly single handedly taken care of you for the last several years.  They make you do "focuses"on fun topics like "why I make everyone in my life miserable"

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2006, 09:58:10 PM »
Weight gain?  Like Thorazine bloating?  I read about a facility that added a healthy dose of Thorazine to the greasy, carb-filled +short of protein cuisine.  The kids were docile, too big to make a break and prone to drooling all day.  Imagine, kids caught smoking pot or drinking beer were thrown into a place that filled them with a drug capable of causing immense liver damage.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
peninsula village
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2006, 12:11:26 AM »
comments to zen agent... i was in the seed, long ago, i hope this will help.. first, those pictures you wife took are invaluable.. keep them, copy them, yse them judiciously...secondly, investigate 'age of majority" in your state.. third.. people are often more resilient than we think. just knowing that there is someone onher side is awe-fully important.. whn she's out, letting her talk about it,maybe not to you, and simply recognizing tht abuse of that kind iswas not her fault,or yours, and recognizing evil and malice for what it is, will go  longway toward healing. now, may i address both you and 'what assumptions you make, sir" i am simply stunned that you would say that a sexually deviant interest, pronounced enough to be publically advertised by that individual has no bearing ? you don't need to know a damned thing about me yet i will tell you this. i have considerable experience dealing with crime and offenders at every level. i hold a clearance. i've spent years in classes and workshops pertaining to violence, domestic and otherwise. i am eligible for state licensure as a therapist. if anyone under my authority had exhibited such interest publicly, and was in ANY position of authority. i would have them removed.. and you may liberally intepret 'removed"

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2006, 03:09:56 AM »
The counselor at PV with Under World images has returned to MySpace.  I knew she had been on this board, I kept calling her W and now that's up on the basically bare site.  I guess that's to let me know she's been here.  I hope she'll re-evaluate how she views the problems at PV. I had some threatening messages, but I'm anonymous.  However, since there are so few kids at PV now, I worry about our girl.  I worry they'll figure out who she is and go after her.  The PV handbook says if you file a complaint, don't worry about retaliation.  Yeah, I guarantee you no counselor is going to throw me in STU wearing a straitjacket with a shot of Thorazine in my ass.  Anyone who takes their frustration with a parent out on a child placed in their care by that parent needs to consider new work, and a little therapy for themselves.  The staff who were posting on here about the merits of their fellow counselors, even one having a  predilection for taking boring  pictures of extremely well-fed girls in rubber gear, restraints,etc. ad nauseum.  I noticed some staff admitting PV had slid below the sewage line, but they laid the blame on the clinicians who are responsible for training new counselors, the ones who get hired without a clue about working with troubled kids.  Sorry, a GED might (MIGHT, I say!) indicate you were a troubled kid, but it doesn't mean you're skilled in helping them.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2006, 01:21:24 PM »
If they figure out who your kid is and start taking it out on her, it wouldn't be the first time that has happened to a kid of a "difficult" parent -- i.e., one who isn't with the program.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2006, 01:46:10 PM »
I'm afraid to ask, but do you know this from personal experience at Peninsula Village?  If so, from a counselor or patient's view?  The photographer did once mention that someone who gave her a hard time was "fucking with the wrong bee-yotch,"  How could I be with their program?  It would be like getting with the Gestapo, or something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About this for a BONDAGE Fetishist???
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2006, 08:15:41 PM »
The New Shrunken Head....

http://www.peninsulavillage.org/pv-staff.cfm#bameel

Dr. Brian Ameel
Psychiatrist

Education:

M.D., Allopathic Medicine, Michigan State University
Pediatric Internship, Butterworth/DeVos Hospital
Residency and Fellowship, Medical College of Ohio, Toledo
B.S. Communication, Western Michigan University
Professional Affiliations:

American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
American Society of Addiction Medicine
Other:
As the Village psychiatrist, Dr. Ameel is responsible for the psychiatric care and medication management of all Peninsula Village patients. Dr. Ameel participates in the Interdisciplinary Treatment Teams. He also serves as a member of the Village Leadership Team.

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
Uh-Oh....
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2006, 08:23:53 PM »
Is that what you might call um....combination skin-or is it a Gin Blossom?