Author Topic: Peninsula Village: looking for bondage fetishists  (Read 7159 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village: looking for bondage fetishists
« on: August 18, 2006, 02:38:37 PM »
PV counselors love girls in bondage...

http://www.myspace.com/underworldimages

http://www.myspace.com/wifeofhades

Same counselor, two different blogs. Check out the "companies" to see where she works. Also, check out the "school" section and see how under-qualified she is...

What better job for someone who has a fetish for girls in restraints.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Peninsula Village: looking for bondage fetishists
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 04:05:22 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
PV counselors love girls in bondage...

http://www.myspace.com/underworldimages

http://www.myspace.com/wifeofhades

Same counselor, two different blogs. Check out the "companies" to see where she works. Also, check out the "school" section and see how under-qualified she is...

What better job for someone who has a fetish for girls in restraints.

WHOO BABY  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 04:45:24 PM »
Straight from the "I knew it" department.

Tell the local authorities. You'd be surprised what can happen. In some cases it's not okay to fantasize about what it's possible to do legally..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 05:29:14 PM »
Yeah, I found it heinous, to say the least.  Common sense seems to be in short supply with this counselor.  My stepdaughter is in PV, I'm trying to get her out.  My wife had to witness her daughter being "restrained", five fat chicks sitting on her with another coming with the straitjacket. all because the girl tried to pull away from them.  My wife snapped pictures, after resisting the urge to attack the lot of them and pull them off her girl.  For taking the pictures, she's banned from seeing her daughter, and her daughter is forbidden to speak of her mother.  "Therapeutic", hell...

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 06:21:59 PM »
Great. That's just wrong.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 09:20:34 PM »
Deleted this post; it contained too much that could be construed as incitement to violence.

You already know what you have to do anyway; you don't need any suggestions from me.

It's just a matter of doing it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PV B+D
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 12:55:27 PM »
We're working on it.  What she's doing is not illegal; it is unethical.  I've reported it far and wide, our attorney knows about it, I've sent a lengthy letter to JCAHO with pictures, notes, (I might post it here, too) and I send it to them daily, sometimes three times a day, to be sure they see it.  I didn't witness the restraint, my wife did.  If I had been there, I wouldn't be communicating this freely, I'd be in jail for throwing "goons" against walls.  I agree with your earlier post, Milk Gargling.  Militant action is sometimes required, especially against a facility that considers itself above the law.  My wife was banned from sessions for taking pictures, which PV says is in "violation of guidelines".  There is no mention of a restriction on photographs in the literature they give to parents.  The real  "violation of guidelines" was the violation of Federal guidelines that occurred when PV used brutal physical restraint without a justifiable reason, and to do it in front of the mother made it damaging to parent and child.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
More Whacky PV Therapy...
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 03:49:38 PM »
This on the blog of a senior PV Program Counselor:

"I was going to travel across the country and world saving people and trees and whatever else needed saving. That did not happen because I met my wife and decided that I should stick around Knoxville for a little while longer. Now, I live a quiet little life out in the boonies with my wife and son working a job at a behavioral health facility when I do not even have a degree in psychology."

and proud of it!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 05:12:22 PM »
Why shouldn't he be proud of it? It doesn't take a degree to teach common sense and that's what alot of these kids need taught. It doesn't take a degree to love these kids - which is what alot of them were missing from home.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 05:17:55 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Why shouldn't he be proud of it? It doesn't take a degree to teach common sense and that's what alot of these kids need taught. It doesn't take a degree to love these kids - which is what alot of them were missing from home.

Unlicensed, unqualified staff acting as counselors?  Nah, you're right, he should be very proud.  :roll:

Yes, a lot of them are missing that from home which is why the parents just need to get their shit together instead of sending junior off to pay for their mistakes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 05:34:28 PM »
Unlicensed doesn't mean unqualified.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 05:35:42 PM »
What would qualify a counselor to be a counselor then, love?  What training do these kids have to allow them to be counselors?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 06:11:11 PM »

And it doesn't take a degree to restrain a kid and inflict physical as well as emotional pain.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 07:40:00 PM »

Methinks thou doth protest too much.  Which facility are you a counselor at, and have you not been keeping up with this thread?  These people are hired to conduct therapy sessions with these kids.  PV is willing to hire people with GED's to conduct therapy on teenagers.  If they have experience, where did they get it?  STRAIGHT? The Seed?  SynAnon?  I agree they need common sense.  The PV counselor at the top of this thread posted where she worked, the financial problems the facility is having, and named a person at the facility as being uptight about the finances.  All this information is surrounded by photos she took of girls in positions of submission, in bondage gear, in restraints.  She has the ability at PV to have young girls restrained, put in straitjackets, etc., all her favorite things.  Do you really think this counselor shows common sense?  It's unethical, it's unprofessional, it's STOOPID.  By the way, PV yanked down that counselor's site and probably sacked her as well TODAY.  It's a good thing I saved all the web pages complete.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 08:26:56 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Degree=Qualafication?
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 08:16:21 PM »
One would never know what qualifications the "others" have because PV will not release that information upon request. Many of them are students seeking advanced degrees or folks with AA's and some experience. They are not necessarily unqualified for the job,  because  G?D knows you got ta love kids to work with them.
The high rate of turnover among this crowd -every other week or so those jobs are posted in the local papers, leads to that "this is the way we do it here mentality" that can stagnate any business or "program".
My guess is that it has been a long time since "the way it is done here" has been questioned at any level. I understand from several sources including former students, clinicians and counselors that the program is much more "boot camp" oriented than it has been in previous years. When scrutinized against the warning signs and the red flags posted on sites like ASTART and ISAC, the Peninsula Village falls heavily into the failure catagory. Perhaps Covenant Health should stop trying to run PV on a shoestring with low level clinicians and use all that scenic logged lake property and the rustic cabins for retreats for mental health professionals.