Author Topic: More bullshit advice from ST  (Read 28346 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
More bullshit advice from ST
« Reply #315 on: October 18, 2006, 04:49:35 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Dead kids don't lie or manipulate.  Jena and crew do, and they participate in an industry that generates dead kids.  I wonder if ST is directly responsible for sending a kid to his/her death in a program?

Directly, no, indirectly, yes.  I know of three personally (2 suicides, one hit by a bus after he AWOLed).  It would be hard for a lawyer to build a case unless you could prove ST had prior knowledge of how bad these places are.  My hunch is that they make it their policy not to try to find out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 18, 2006, 04:52:18 PM »
Dead kids don't lie or manipulate.  Jena and crew do, and they participate in an industry that generates dead kids.  I wonder if ST is directly responsible for sending a kid to his/her death in a program?

Yes, kids manipulate.  We all do.  The difference is that with kids it's normal and an expected part of their growing up.  It's our responsibility not to fall for it and help guide them in the right direction.  Jena and crew manipulate so people can't see them for what they are.  They manipulate b/c they're too fucking lazy to do the job of parenting themselves or they've fucked it up from the start and now want someone else to "fix" it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dese Nutz....
« Reply #317 on: October 18, 2006, 05:07:11 PM »
Since I'm in the mood to malign, I offer up this bit of conjecture:  After studying Lon's picture, I speculate he was castrated sometime in the late '90's.  He has that bloated, sick toad look of a eunuch.  So, the question is, who has Lon's sac and the withered peas that once filled his pod?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 18, 2006, 05:14:17 PM »
janebrain22000
Member # 4182

My daughter was an expert faker--she had her therapist fooled even--he said she was the "real deal." She says that she actually was real with him but that most of the time they weren't interacting with their therapists and she was faking it with the rest of the staff and kids. I guess I believe her--she relapsed shortly after returning home and there was just something not quite right--my younger dtr knew immediately that she hadn't really changed but I wanted to believe she had and she could certainly talk the talk as well as any therapist!

techdad
Member # 5230

I have noticed that the rate of relapse is about the same for the kids who bought into their program and/or faked it and those that didn't.

And about the same as kids who never went to a behavior mod program at all. What else would you expect? In that artificial environment, kids learn to do what they have to do to get by -- talk the talk and walk the walk. When they get back out into the real world, a different reward/punishment system applies and there is no longer absolute control over their physical being and their exposure to information.

Pavlov's dogs continued to salivate at the sound of the bell for awhile after the experiment was over. But eventually they learned that getting fed was no longer associated with bell-ringing and they un-learned the behavior they had been taught.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 18, 2006, 05:17:21 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
OOOOH-  You're a little frustrated, aren't you sweetie.  You can't come onto ST and irritate everyone. Your ass got kicked off. AND-you can't kick us off of fornits so we get to stick around and kick you around.   This is so funny.  I can see you sweating there in your swivel chair in your filthy bedroom cursing at your monitor because you are so ineffectual.  Wasting air, wasting bandwidth.

True colors coming out here, folks.  This is precisely why these types are allowed to post freely here.  This parent is a prime example of everything that's wrong with program parents and StrugglingTeens.  

And to fit it all in such a succinct comment.  Kudos to you , program parent.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 18, 2006, 05:22:31 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""

Directly, no, indirectly, yes.  I know of three personally (2 suicides, one hit by a bus after he AWOLed).  It would be hard for a lawyer to build a case unless you could prove ST had prior knowledge of how bad these places are.  My hunch is that they make it their policy not to try to find out.

Dead on, Psy.  This is why they won't even allow names of programs to be posted.  It's called "plausible deniability."  It is so they can say "Well. I didn't know that!"  

This is also why they post pro-program propaganda constantly, but have to be almost forced into posting negative information about the industry.  Lon, Jena and "the crew" are all parasites that thrive on the sorrows of children.

It's best just to simply avoid people like these.  Nothing good can come from associating with them.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 18, 2006, 05:30:51 PM »
Dead on, Psy.  This is why they won't even allow names of programs to be posted.  It's called "plausible deniability."  It is so they can say "Well. I didn't know that!"  

This is also why they post pro-program propaganda constantly, but have to be almost forced into posting negative information about the industry.  Lon, Jena and "the crew" are all parasites that thrive on the sorrows of children.

It's best just to simply avoid people like these.  Nothing good can come from associating with them.

I've been watching the fuckers for a long time.  They've prospered unfortunately.  Perhaps we should start sending them proof of what these programs are like, so they have no excuse when the bell finally tolls for them (and their karma will kick them eventually).  I would not expect them to pay attention, but... you can see where i'm going.  A pissed off parent would be able to say "you knew what they were like".  I wonder what a jury would say?
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 18, 2006, 05:31:08 PM »
OOOOH-  You're a little frustrated, aren't you sweetie.  You can't come onto ST and irritate everyone. Your ass got kicked off. AND-you can't kick us off of fornits so we get to stick around and kick you around.   This is so funny.  I can see you sweating there in your swivel chair in your filthy bedroom cursing at your monitor because you are so ineffectual.  Wasting air, wasting bandwidth.

Do you even get how this sounds?  Do you realize what an idiot you're making yourself out to be?  

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 18, 2006, 05:54:38 PM »
Damn but your abrasive.

Yeah, I know. What were you expecting from the Milk Gargling Death Penalty, hugs and kisses?

It's Tools->Options->Content->Disable Javascript to turn the JS off in Firefox. Should have said so earlier.

As for this current flamewar, I have no interest in it. These people aren't worth my time.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
JS
« Reply #324 on: October 18, 2006, 06:01:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
It's Tools->Options->Content->Disable Javascript to turn the JS off in Firefox. Should have said so earlier.

just in case somebody is using mac firefox.  It's Firefox>Preferences>Content>and then uncheck the little "enable JavaScript box)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 18, 2006, 06:37:33 PM »
Damn but your abrasive.

Yeah, I know. What were you expecting from the Milk Gargling Death Penalty, hugs and kisses?

As for this current flamewar, I have no interest in it. These people aren't worth my time.

Thanks.  

No I wasn't expecting hugs and kisses.  Just wondering why you have to be such an asshole even when it's not called for.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 18, 2006, 06:41:44 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Damn but your abrasive.

Why are you in here then?  The ST people aren't worth my time but the lurkers are.  Through this thread they've completely exposed themselves for what they are and anyone reading can see that.  The ST people are idiots who will never change.  I don't give a shit about them.  I give a shit about the people reading here.

We gave 'em enough rope.  They hung themselves.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 18, 2006, 07:09:29 PM »

Oooooh, You're a little frustrated aren't you dickhead? You couldn't irritate someone if you tried.  Your ass tried to stop people from copying your posts over to hear so no dissenting opinions could be heard.  We won't kick you off Fornits because you serve a valuable purpose.  This is so funny.  You think you're refuting our claims but you're proving them.  I can see you sitting there, smoke coming out of your ears at the fact that you cannot control what other people say.

Fucking morons. :roll:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 18, 2006, 09:39:41 PM »
It really seems to be about power and control for this guy Mose.  I think that's part of the underlying problem here.  Parents have a hard time relinquishing control over what their kids do.

mose
Member # 2980

You did better then you realize. Your actions spoke louder then the million conversations and hours of therapy.
Keep it up.
This one small step of taking back the power from your son and restoring your parental authority will help restore your dignity as a parent and create a better relationship with him in the future.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 18, 2006, 09:43:16 PM »
Thanks, Guest, I didn't want to sleep without nightmares tonight.

Jesus fuck. I hope he doesn't actually have children. How can he even post that shit without creeping even his fellow struggling trolls out?