Author Topic: More bullshit advice from ST  (Read 28318 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
More bullshit advice from ST
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 01:41:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Why is it that you care about Struggling Teens?  Could it be that those posters have figured out that you will copy and paste their posts here to abuse them?  The only way any of you can make a difference is by getting the information and then, with a bit of patience and brains, make your case about the programs being abusive.  Chasing off differing opinions in a childish manner makes this forum a very boring one sided argument.  It used to be somewhat informative and interesting to debate the subject with The Who and some of the others but sadly, I think they've left you to moan on your own.  My guess is that the parents on ST have resorted to PMs which, I think is very smart on their part.

my guess is you're a struggling parent.  i don't think there's anything "very smart" about you or your cohorts at ST.

The Who is one of the stupidest cocksuckers ever to post here.  i'm glad he's not here hogging bandwidth with his vapid bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 01:52:51 PM »
No, you are wrong.  I'm not even a parent.  But, again, I will reiterate that the credibility of this forum is reaching a record low because nobody will even take the time and energy to engage with any of you.  If you care about kids being put in to programs- you might consider honest debate instead of mudslinging.  You would win the argument (by and large, programs are not good) and not look like such a little piss ant.  I used to send people here to read the debate going on- now I don't mention this site because it's yielding results more toward program promotion.  Just my opinion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: All Locked Up?
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 01:54:35 PM »
i have a sinking suspiscion that every single "struggling teen" has been incarcerated in a kiddie jail.

http://www.strugglingteens.org/cgi-bin/ ... category=1

not a single post in seven days.  the final solution must have been implemented...

My theory is that summer is a busy time for Struggling Parents and for programs. Now that school is about to start, little Johnny has either already been shipped off somewhere this summer or else his parents are taking a "let's see how this Fall semester goes" kind of attitude.

ST will probably get busier after school is underway and Johnny keeps smoking pot or doing other bad things that will get him sent away.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 02:00:59 PM »
I seriously doubt that is the case, but why do you even care?  Fornits gets really slow when school stars because most of the posters on here have to go to school in the morning.  That doesn't make either group more or less credible.  As someone who has been burned by a TBS, I am just hoping that the rhetorical nonsense that floods this forum will become more informative and stimulating while, at the same time, maybe become less hostile.  Most people don't enjoy hostility in their free time...especially those that have experienced a program.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2006, 02:39:13 PM »
i have a sinking suspiscion that every single "struggling teen" has been incarcerated in a kiddie jail.

not a single post in seven days.  the final solution must have been implemented...

My theory is that summer is a busy time for Struggling Parents and for programs. Now that school is about to start, little Johnny has either already been shipped off somewhere this summer or else his parents are taking a "let's see how this Fall semester goes" kind of attitude.

ST will probably get busier after school is underway and Johnny keeps smoking pot or doing other bad things that will get him sent away.

maybe, but there's  a strong possibility that they fired up the ovens...  those ST parents are some sick bastards - especially Karen, she's one of the sickest people i've ever encountered - at ST or anywhere else for that matter.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2006, 02:41:52 PM »
Have you noticed that even some of the more prolific (more mature)anti-program posters have given up?  That is not a good sign.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2006, 02:53:30 PM »

maybe, but there's  a strong possibility that they fired up the ovens...  those ST parents are some sick bastards - especially Karen, she's one of the sickest people i've ever encountered - at ST or anywhere else for that matter.

There you go----proving my point exactly.  Who cares about ST or Karen?  BORING.  It's become a joke how involved you are with her--not how sick she is.  I find it interesting that when a pro-program person is posting, that person becomes Karen.  I'm a program skeptic and I still have to hear about godforesaken Karen.  I don't agree with Karen- ever- but you continue to give her way too much power by mentioning her so much.  Nobody (especially people looking for a reason to "send" or "not to send") gives a flying fuck about Karen.  Stop it.  You may help a kid get sent away whose Mom may identify with Karen.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2006, 02:54:29 PM »
how do you figure that?  have you considered that this site is a first step to raise awareness in general and then the "more mature" people here take it to the authorities and file lawsuits?  this is actually what is happening if you'd like to know.  

watch the news for the next couple of weeks.  HLA got hit hard with a pop CPS inspection, their accreditation is in jeopardy and they will very likely be forced to get licensed and comply with state law or be shut down.  this is only the tip of the iceburg.  the big hurt is coming in the form of a lawsuit that will tear HLA down to its core financially and all of the evidence talked about on this site will be recorded into indelible public record.

your narrow viewpoint ignores the fact that there is serious legal activity taking place far beyond the scope of this message board.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 02:58:49 PM »

There you go----proving my point exactly.  Who cares about ST or Karen?  BORING.  It's become a joke how involved you are with her--not how sick she is.  I find it interesting that when a pro-program person is posting, that person becomes Karen.  I'm a program skeptic and I still have to hear about godforesaken Karen.  I don't agree with Karen- ever- but you continue to give her way too much power by mentioning her so much.  Nobody (especially people looking for a reason to "send" or "not to send") gives a flying fuck about Karen.  Stop it.  You may help a kid get sent away whose Mom may identify with Karen.

I have to agree.  Who cares even if it is Karen.  Make your point regardless of who it is.  That way people can follow the thread and she'll hang herself.  She always does.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 03:05:12 PM »
how do you figure that?  have you considered that this site is a first step to raise awareness in general and then the "more mature" people here take it to the authorities and file lawsuits?  this is actually what is happening if you'd like to know.  

watch the news for the next couple of weeks.  HLA got hit hard with a pop CPS inspection, their accreditation is in jeopardy and they will very likely be forced to get licensed and comply with state law or be shut down.  this is only the tip of the iceburg.  the big hurt is coming in the form of a lawsuit that will tear HLA down to its core financially and all of the evidence talked about on this site will be recorded into indelible public record.

your narrow viewpoint ignores the fact that there is serious legal activity taking place far beyond the scope of this message board.

Of course I know that.  That is the only reason I come here.  I'm only wishing that some of the bullshit that hides the real productive postings could go away because it's getting in the way of the true mission of this forum.  The idea that you think I'm narrow is laughable.  Some of you are so incredibly arrogant and paranoid that you can't even converse rationally.  I'm on your side for fuck's sake.  Do you enjoy the endless Karen postings, Milk gargling's ramblings and the endless Guest idiocy?  It's always a toss up of whether or not, on any given day, that Fornits posting will be more like chicken shit or chicken salad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2006, 03:07:42 PM »
Hey, now I agree with you to a certain extent but lay off Milk Gargling.  There's method to his madness.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2006, 03:10:53 PM »
Hey, now I agree with you to a certain extent but lay off Milk Gargling.  There's method to his madness.

Thanks.  I can tell that Milk is bright and I wish he could tone it down so that he could (might) be heard.  I'm a very tolerant person and I find myself skipping over his posts because they irritate me so much.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2006, 03:13:52 PM »

Thanks.  I can tell that Milk is bright and I wish he could tone it down so that he could (might) be heard.  I'm a very tolerant person and I find myself skipping over his posts because they irritate me so much.

I support MGDP 100%.  I give him my endorsement without hesitation or restriction, hi-toned or otherwise.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2006, 03:26:25 PM »
Of course you do DJ.  You are like the big brother that loves him unconditionally.  I'm referring to the newbies that come here and get turned off---mostly by Guest posters---but sometimes by him as well.  I think he has a lot to say and I wish he could reach more people that might listen to him if he couched his opinions in a more gentle way.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2006, 03:31:59 PM »
However---that wouldn't be the Milk we know.  

Does anyone agree that this has become very one-sided lately?  I miss the debate.  I am just hoping the Karen crap and the chronic ST stalkers would cease for a bit and maybe some interesting, differing views would be heard again.  Nothing strengthens a person's covictions more than healthy debate.  And, don't say that program parent won't debate---that's a cop out. You get more flies with honey and more information, too.