Author Topic: To Moderator-GET RID OF CAREY  (Read 8868 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
To Moderator-GET RID OF CAREY
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2003, 07:32:00 PM »
Lee,

It might not be important to you but it is important to me that people know that their are others out there who are just as deceptive as Dundee.

Sue Scheff is destroying lives just as Dundee has been destroying lives.  Everything she says about WWASP, she does.  I want others to know.  If you don't want to hear it then go elsewhere.  Besides, I am not trying to convince you of anyting, you support her.  You are trying to reach families, so am I.

Are YOU posting on this board to tell others about WWASP?  Yes YOU are.  Well I am posting on this board to tell others about, not just Dundee, but PURE,Inc. and all the players who are associated with PURE, Inc.

You are trying to reach families, so am I.

What I don't understand is why you think you can tell me what or who to talk about.  I don't tell you who or what to talk about.  

Hey, you do your thing and I'll do mine.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2003, 08:59:00 PM »
oops

Offline turbinekat

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2003, 10:57:00 PM »
carey,

Now YOU are assuming who I support.  YOU are JUST as deceptive as YOU make everyone else out to be.

NOT once have I mentioned anything about supporting anyone nor who I support or don't.

I have defended YOUR attacks against Ryan.
I have defended YOUR attacks against Karen.
I have defended YOUR attacks against Sue.
I have defended YOUR attacks against Nancy.
I have defended YOUR attacks against ME.

YOU have assumed who each & everyone out here supports.  NOT once have I mention to you who I support.

So the same thing YOU accuse others of YOU are guilty of.

Not once in any of my posts have I told YOU who to speak with.  I mentioned if YOU had a problem with someone in particular, then deal with them & them only.

Regards,

Lee

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2003, 11:44:00 PM »
Carey you wrote:
I hope and pray Steve, Sue and I get called to testify in this case. I have the bills, the cancelled reciepts and the proof that Steve took me for a ride. I have the emails from Sue and her pushing me to take Steve with me. I have it all!!!

The story of Sue and Steve is an important and I appreciated hearing it. I personally wouldn't doubt that it happened the way you tell it.

However, unless I have misunderstood something, I don't think the court will be the least bit interested in the shinanigans of these two Ed Cons who are not directly involved with WWASP. This suit is against WWASP, not PURE. What the independent Ed Cons did is irrelevant to the case against WWASP.

Seems to me you should be taking a seperate action on your own in this matter. My apologies if I have misunderstood.
Deborah
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline spots

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2003, 12:58:00 AM »
Long ago, when I was a small child and most of you were not born, a very bad thing happened to 6 million innocent people in Central Europe. It was so bad that it was unbelievable.  It was perpetrated by bad Germans (not all Germans) who mindlessly followed a psychotic leader.

There were others who were also very bad people.  These were French, Polish, even the Pope.  They often said they didn't know what was happening, that the neighbors disappearing was not their concern, that they needed to follow the leader to get scarce food or to ensure their own future life and their family's existence.

The solution to this problem?  It was to annihilate the bad German...cut off the head of the dragon.  It stopped...immediately.  It was not going after all the French mayors of small towns who turned in Jews.  It was not beating to death the Polish bureaucrats who identified half-Jews in their neighborhood.  It was not closing all the churches in Europe because the leader was weak or corrupt.

We need to kill our own dragon.  We need to cut off its head.  Carey, Carey, Carey....we don't need to work on every person who may have failed in the drive to kill this dragon.  Your personal vendetta is harmful...no, it may be fatal to someone still in WWASP, or about to be admitted to WWASP. Your personal vendetta may be fatal to someone...I hope not my own personal child.

I have asked every-which-way for you to do your own thing ON YOUR OWN.  Some very eloquent posts have asked you to not air your own dirty laundry here.  Nothing works.  I must rethink my previous high regard for your contribution.

Now I say:  Moderator...GET RID OF CAREY.  She constitutes a danger to my grandchild that I cannot sanction!  Carey, shut the **** up!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2003, 07:29:00 AM »
Thank you Spots!!!!!

I hope the moderator of this board starts to listen. BS4 would kick people off like this adn we know Woodbury did.

Carey is doing nothing but trying to appease HER OWN personal vengence against people that dont concern this board. This is about WWAPSS not all of Careys bridges.  Yes, Carey, your bridges are burned as Karen said.  You have really out did yourself now.  But dont count me, I am anon.  (that will be your big excuse).

Even Careys only friend here Deborah can see she is going overboard.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2003, 10:44:00 AM »
All you wanna-be-teen-helper-busters are seriosuly misguided if you believe or even think getting rid of Carey is the answer to saving  children from real or imagined harm while in the custody of a private (meaning parent-funded) program.

Second, all this hype surrounding a small-budgeted movie and a yet-to-be-filed class action lawsuit is not helping to promote your "cause".  What it's doing is helping to promote the self-serving agenda of persons who are anything but heroic "dragon-slayers".  Wake up and smell the money.

:smokin:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2003, 01:39:00 PM »
Anon wrote:
Even Careys only friend here Deborah can see she is going overboard.

Do you have a problem with comprehension, OR WHAT? Or have you not read my responses to this subject. I'm going to assume you are ignorant or have an agenda.

Your presumptuous statement is wrong. My comments were not intended to be interpreted as Carey "going overboard".

If anything it was meant to be helpful. I've been there, done that. I know how dealing with this Industry of Control Freak,Abusers can make one frantic, paranoid, resentful, angry, physically sick.

I talked to anyone who would listen. I called every office and agency in the country, anyone I thought might help. Sometimes forgetting which part of the nightmare they needed to hear or might be most interested in. Many times a dear friend edited for me.

I was less than rational. Hard, when you're worried about your offspring. Hard when so many people have ho-hummed you. Hard when you are deceived by many. Hard when you have been taken advantage of by your own attorney. (My experience, not Carey's, although the theme is the same)

I've asked you before in so many words, don't imagine to know and interpret my words. You may ask for clarification, but don't presume to know.

I think Carey has every right to post here. It's not over till the fat lady sings. And I certainly trust her more at this point than the anon posters here. And I would probably take her word over any Ed Con's.  The fact is, none of us know how the lawsuit will turn out, and won't till it's done. All we can do is entertain each other's imaginings, and hope for the best.
Deborah
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2003, 04:25:00 PM »
In case you missed the message under the "Lawsuits" thread. I think there's a lot more that people don't know, but will.
Deborah
-------------------------------------------------- http://www.purerebuttal.com/

Also info on Marie Peart (Linge) - just ran across this site - the FULL court info is good reading and backs up with Carey has said about PURE, et al.

This was probably put on the web by wwasp, but that's okay. Makes me pretty clear on their intentions.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2003, 09:41:00 PM »
On 2003-08-02 08:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Carey is veyr  entertaining. We need this humor once in a while.  Using anon doesnt mean a thing. But it is a convenient way for soem to justify we are not telling the truth. Heck, it will come out in the end.

I vote not to remove Carey, she is a joke and we all need a laugh once in a while. I do feel bad for her, but maybe she will get some help. We should pray for her to find peace and a good shrink."

god it's so sad to see people like you who can only resort to personal, useless attacks and religion...

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2003, 09:47:00 PM »
On 2003-08-02 18:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"FaceKhan - I AM SURPRISED, I think?? at your post.  You, of all people, damn every program out there - they're a program, right??  So now you seem to be defending them as a better place than Dundee?  Is that because they seem to encourage interaction between male/female troubled teens?  You must get some satisfaction in thinking they are drinking tequila and having sex in the rain forest.  What's up??"

what the fuck????

is this a confrontation??

hahahahaahahahahaahahahahah

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2004, 09:37:00 PM »
Changeable?  Change is a good thing.  I commend her for figuring out who the wolf really is.  Thanks Karen.  What?  Ya don't have anyone to brainwash, ooops, I mean minister to tonight?   :wave:

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2004, 10:01:00 PM »
I am erasing this post.  I meant to post it under "more quotes"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2006, 04:57:33 PM »
This string of posts is worth re-reading.

Do you  suppose Lee aka turbinekat was one of the people who testified at Scheff's trial against Bock?