Author Topic: Down time MMS style...  (Read 2971 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Down time MMS style...
« on: August 15, 2006, 02:05:32 AM »
OK, conceding now to the moments at MMS I was most fond of- spending time with my friends! same line- I would like to extend a sincere apology to those of you if I've ever come across as verbally tyrannical.

To be fair, there were moments of intense closeness with some staff, (even those I find responsible for doing nothing in the face of John, MIke- mistreatment- Colleen, Gary who I think I loved ) and the many friends...

You guys remember the Indigo Girls??? Cat Stevens? CSN, & Y?  Marm, damn, you could sing! Makes me think of all of you I know fondly.  

Remember Colleen and her guitar- and Gary too!!  They were a talented duo...

Remember going up to that point?? not sure what you'd call it. Steph and Marm, you were there. Heather you were there! Remember moon shadow?? - where steph had to stare at the sun for hours, the winter camping spot?? that place was powerful!  MT is such a beautiful state!

Oh, and that damn bike ride...not sure where it was, but it was real steep and rocky..just came to mind.  To this day I HATE biking!  kind of sux, looks like fun...

love you all!!!

I hope you are all doing well for yourselves.

much love,

kat
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline marilyn monroe

• View Profile
Awe Gatita:)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 07:40:10 PM »
I totally remember singing to the moon Kat. That was my favorite camping trip.  I was group leader and I felt very responsible for the people in my group.But I do remember we got our toilet paper taken away because someone littered while taking a shit.  Damn you wherever you are I had to wipe my ass with tree moss! No but hey it made me stronger:)    Remember biking up to that old mining town I think it was Garnet, or something it was like a little town in the middle of nowhere.  That got me really facinated with preserving the past and how ghost towns can really be cool and educational you can learn from them! I remember there was an old saloon still standing how I fantized about what it must have been like back them.  You guys remeber when I had to say I was fantasizing all the time?  Dude so messed up why is an overactive immagination wrong?  Thanks Kat for the compliment.  It felt good, it's my birthday today, so doubly special.  I got to start singing again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Awe Gatita:)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 12:24:19 AM »
Quote from: ""marilyn monroe""
I totally remember singing to the moon Kat. That was my favorite camping trip.  I was group leader and I felt very responsible for the people in my group.But I do remember we got our toilet paper taken away because someone littered while taking a shit.  Damn you wherever you are I had to wipe my ass with tree moss! No but hey it made me stronger:)    Remember biking up to that old mining town I think it was Garnet, or something it was like a little town in the middle of nowhere.  That got me really facinated with preserving the past and how ghost towns can really be cool and educational you can learn from them! I remember there was an old saloon still standing how I fantized about what it must have been like back them.  You guys remeber when I had to say I was fantasizing all the time?  Dude so messed up why is an overactive immagination wrong?  Thanks Kat for the compliment.  It felt good, it's my birthday today, so doubly special.  I got to start singing again.

I forgot your b-day, marm, I can't believe it!!!  I'm sorry.  Happy Birthday!  I love you, marm.

-kat