Author Topic: It is no longer my duty to stand  (Read 828 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It is no longer my duty to stand
« on: February 02, 2003, 06:11:00 AM »
To have and to raise children is a great and wonderful burden. Some of the smallest actions to us can be the most devastating to others. Can you live with the fact that you rushed off to work,
(easy)
tore off in the car, went to your appointment,
(to)
fed the dog, cleaned the stove,
(miss)
washed the dishes, washed the clothes,
(the)
scrubbed the tires, cleaned the mess,
(signs)
fed the monsters, pet the dog,
(Breathe)
It's also difficult to interpret them.

We each have formed the world in our own and unique way. Some of us can break those values down and examine them. Some of us do not have the power. Some of us have a simple morality and others a far more complex one, designed to hold unknown guilt, failure, fear or numerous other things.
You do not have to save the world. You can release your guilt if you are not to blame. You can blame if you have guilt. Just don't justify it with my name anymore. There is evil that exists. Don't ever doubt that. Just don't think you can end it before it happens. This is no evil in thought or exploration. There is only evil in action. Never be positive you know the right one to take. There will always be exceptions, flaws, and those that slip through the cracks. There are no rules that are written in stone, and each child is unique and different. I have seen many children's hopes and dreams crushed, and I have played my part in some of them.

Oh if we can just save everyone.

Go to sleep. Get some rest. You will feel better tomorrow. If you continue to live there is hope. If you desire to help then do so. Do it with love, do it with honor, do it with dignity, and do it right. If you doubt, take some time off and rest. Dealing with the mentally-handicapped can be stressful and painstaking. You'll have to trust me on that one. Let these people pay their guilt back to us with their suffering.

Please don't display the drugs to them if you do not want people to use them. How can you blame people for trying? Haven't you broken laws before?

Don't rally on the top of dead souls thinking they are your burden. The shit I'm pulling around with me you don't want to think about if you don't have to. Leave that to me. That's my burden. If you really want drugs to go away then stop talking about them. Quit loathing in your sess pools of guilt and ignorance. Carry your own cross. Search to science for the answer and god for how to deal with your guilt. Untill we have a perfect solution, at least a one-size fits all type of policy that is completely fool-proof we should allow those we don't understand the last and greatest realm we have. Our minds. Our whole lives we will live, longing to take it apart to discover ourselves. This is a natural occurance in life. It will happen to you. Untill it does, drive safe, hang up your cell phone, buckle your seat belt, check the mirror...
We can never have enough arrogance to assume that we can know the struggles which exist in all men. Some need love, some need time, some need strenth, and some need justice. It is not your job to crush the life out of those who have pain and seek those out which have caused it. Some of us can and some of us can't. Some have reasons to suffer and others do not. Do not destroy this fine country by Hiding in the wide swing of Justice. Every one of us must carry the weight and burden of society and our hopes and dreams. With cloning and many other scientific research being banned we are fooling ourselves into an unnecessary fervor. We are pulling the sheets up over our eyes because we were afraid of our own souls. Afraid that if we do not punish the deamons others think that we should, that we have failed. You have not failed, I have not failed, We have not failed, and US has not failed.

It was not the drugs we were afraid of but those who seemed to be cracked. Damaged. God help us if some of those crazy bastards get a hold of that shit! How easy it is to manipulate those fragile people's minds!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
It is no longer my duty to stand
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2003, 09:43:00 AM »
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,