Author Topic: Fuck the Huh Yah Yah  (Read 10412 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2006, 06:05:59 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
well ,, here is the standard form  for  you genn,  
thats right,, you too can be a member of the ShitEatind Artophiles,,all you need is the intelligence of a 12 year old, a penchant for fecal matter,, and the wonton need to try to bring others down to your miserable,, shiteating level..just send 20 dollars to the law firm of Jamie E Eisman and assoc.new jersey... that fee will entitle you to be shit on by my wife, we must test your eating habits,as well as a intelligence test administerd by our son,hes feeble minded ,, hence the 12 yr old part...just trik him into thinking the tranvestite on the corner is a real women,,is easy,, he falls for it all the time,,,at the request of our newest , and might i add generous member,, male applicants will all have to watch said member have intercourse with a chicken, special consideration goes to those applicants that will actually eat an egg from 1 of these raped chickens,then shit on daves chest,,,we know the response will be huge, daves been getting a head start in the egg procces

its ok to be a  mindless lemming,, but just say no to shit

It was obvious Art did not write this. Look at the way it is written and worded. I have seen a few posts that resemble this one in the past few weeks. After awhile it is easy to tell who writes what. Everyone has a signature so to speak. I know this person by the way they use their punctuation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2006, 06:12:27 AM »
Thank you Artman, You just gave me the key to the kingdom, using the full name is all thats needed to finally screw you over and shut you up forever.
Be prepared for what ever you obtain in life will now be mine, and a huge example will be made over you. You finally sealed your fate! Serve you soon asshole.
Blah blah blah
You are
A) too stupid
B)Too chock full of shit and your mind is gone
C) THE example to be set forth"how not to live ones life/raise a family.....
Do your homework ....It wasnt even me ...
BTW  thats Mr Asshole to you
Are you on drugs too?

Art, for once you are correct, you didnt write that, I got proof it wasnt you. I see now who is playing games here. I think before exposing the person, I am gonna have a little fun with them.

Oh goody goody gumdrops! I just L-O-V-E FUN! Can I help? HUH? Can I? Pleeeeeeezzzzzeeee?  ::bigsmilebounce::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2006, 02:57:32 PM »
I don't think your ready for this jelly
cuz my body's to bootylicious for ya babe!