Author Topic: Fuck the Huh Yah Yah  (Read 10351 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2006, 07:19:23 PM »
Such intense anger!!!! Listen hi yuh man, just to soothe the savage beast try sticking to one thread ok??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2006, 11:12:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Hi-yuh-yuh-Therapist""
Heres an update for you all. Xres8182 has found redemption at the IMR camground and is at the side of TCK. He is being reprogrammed a free upgrade and will soon be respecting the hi yuh yuh yuh to the max.

Expect to see a new and improved Xres8182 Elan-bot real soon.

May the hi yuh yuh yuh be with you all.

KITUDB IWKYIYS YTYFBYWSD!

Offline Hi-yuh-yuh-Therapist

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2006, 09:59:57 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Yea what do you know boy? You think you know me? You think you have what it takes to confront me in a real life situation? If i am such a bother to you, why not come hunt me down? Be a man for christs sake. Sitting on your fat ass talking shit on a message board, anyone can do. Bring your hero with you, lets see how much of a hero he really can be for you. Keep talking your shit, keep pretending to know who I am and who the next person is and so on.

confront you in reaL life? I wouldnt wanna be in the same zipcode as you.You can fool only some of the people,some of the time.Are you getting frustrated? Not playing your game by your rules ? I have more important things to do than play your juvenile games.
You will come up short every time,as you have for a great deal of time. Try acting like a human,and someone,somewhere might even like you one day.Its way better than what the others that frequent this site think about you. I couldnt imagine life as you know it. Its pretty evident what you are.It doesnt have to be that way
You reap what you sew

TCK and Peter Rowe row row your boat will be running a seminar next week in a house meeting on being a coward and the feelings that are associated with it. Perhaps Art, you would like to attend?

TCK is very upset that you still resemble the feelings of a coward, he thought he worked that out of you long ago?

Obviously you are not taking your hi yuh yuh yuh vitamins and saying your hi yuh yuh yuh prayers at night.

I will be forced to recommend to TCK that the General Meeting Mobile pays you a visit and schedules a GM for you. Now the only question I have for you is what works for you schedule wise? I know you are busy at your janitorial profession to make ends meet.

We can also arrange to hold the GM at the lake if you prefer? We can even have it in the water, TCK loves bathing in the lake, but dont stand too close to him, he is infamous for peeing in the water. His excuse is:
(quote) Me suh pee in lake and pool to make water temp around me suh more comfortable. hi yuh yuh yuh, hi yuh yuh yuh yuh.(unquote)
ribal Chief Kruglik\'s personal Therapist
Respect the \"Hi yuh yuh yuh\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2006, 08:23:21 AM »
Hmmmm......Angelina?? I think I like that name.....I do not think the "hench men" as you called them are getting a raw deal.
You know what I think??? HUH?? DO YA?? I think who the hell cares!!!! I come here to rip on Elan and the retarded bullshit that makes Elan what it is!! The only one person I ever thought got a raw deal was Artie. I suspected that people were posting as him to get shit brewin.
So my friend no one here is a double standard. So go screw yourself.
I like to talk a little crap and go on with my merry day. Along the way I have said some serious things if the situation at hand called for it.
Well, gotta go clean my cats litter box now. Open wide! Let me return to you what you spewed in your last post!!
Toodles!!
BTW: I actually think the HI YUH's are funny.

You got some of that right, but Artie did post alot of crap and instigated alot of the fights here. There has only been a brief time where as it was someone else trying to be him. Artie still to this day comes here and injects posion into this forum, and takes offense to when the staff are made fun of, why? He is an elan supporter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2006, 01:55:44 PM »
Thank you 4 filling me in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2006, 06:50:49 PM »
YesYes I am a big lover of torturing kids
Not that you could understand,shit laiden brain and all
I see you are still hya hangin on to that angry child that makes you what you post. You can bait me,and instigate whatever you want.But remember... I didnt write all those fecal stories(or any of them) nor did I write long tirades about gay sex. Or the Horrible things stated about my family members. I simply am incapable of the that cruel and nasty crap.
If you wanted my IP,address,fone number,why didnt you just ask ? Did you think playing this game would pay off somehow? Are you just waiting till the current statutes of limitations on slander expire ?
You really are making a huge ass outa yourself...... STILL !
Truthfully,and from the heart, THATS FUNNY.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2006, 07:45:51 PM »
lol,, now  the turd tummy believes his own lies.. you dont know art,, have never met him,once again, these dinks slap someone , then cry when that person kicks their ass. we all know the type.notart never pretended to be art, is your own inabiltiy to think outside of your catbox. as for jj and his esteemed father, i hope  hes gotten the joke ei: the bill. your  boy just keeps costing you old man, are you gonna let him drain it all?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2006, 08:31:28 PM »
lol,, now  the turd tummy believes his own lies.. you dont know art,, have never met him,once again, these dinks slap someone , then cry when that person kicks their ass. we all know the type.notart never pretended to be art, is your own inabiltiy to think outside of your catbox. as for jj and his esteemed father, i hope  hes gotten the joke ei: the bill. your  boy just keeps costing you old man, are you gonna let him drain it all?

That wont work either boyz. i have the same tools.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2006, 09:12:11 PM »
Whats wrong old man whos name ryhmes with body gas? You didnt get your daily dosing of fudge packin in over the weekend?

Hehehehehehehehe

It would be a good choice to get castrated, we wouldnt want you to continue to pollute the world if you should happen to score a date of that pathetic love profile of yours. You just know some 560 pd woman is destined to answer that add and you will have to settle for that, because there is no chance in hell you will find that woman of your dreams.

Hehehehehehehehehe

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2006, 10:12:21 PM »
Just came in from pickin a friend up at the train and here you are. I simply cant imagine even you thinking your funny. I think you think you are irritating me... i am just sittin back and laghing at you as I would guess everyone else who attends here is too
Your a joke
We own you
HeHeHeHe     just like a 10 yr old

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2006, 10:20:41 PM »
HeHeHeHe     just like a 10 yr old

You're going to say that after a post like this?.........

Just came in from pickin a friend up at the train and here you are. I simply cant imagine even you thinking your funny. I think you think you are irritating me... i am just sittin back and laghing at you as I would guess everyone else who attends here is too
Your a joke
We own you

You own nothing.  No body 'attends' here, it ain't a fucking AA meeting.  Give it up.  You and your imaginary friend really are outmatched and outwitted.  Don't embarass yourself anymore than you already have.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2006, 06:28:22 AM »
Your really grasping at anything. What does an AA meeting have to do with anything.. oh yeah thats right,you have to feel like you have hurt someone.Said something insulting... ect
Lets play a different game.
Hide and go fuck yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2006, 07:14:54 AM »
I guess that about sums it up huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2006, 07:16:56 AM »
Why is it just when things are all settled down does someone come along and set off a shit bomb?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fuck the Huh Yah Yah
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2006, 08:33:21 AM »
Because Art's a lonely, lonely man. :rofl: