Author Topic: Ron Garrett Director 4 Cross Creek  (Read 2545 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Ron Garrett Director 4 Cross Creek
« on: May 11, 2006, 12:58:00 AM »
I would like to open up a discussion on this man. I want to know what your good, and bad experiences are with this man? I have heard a lot of horror stories, but since I did not attend when he was there, I cannot speak from personal experiences.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 11:46:00 PM »
He is an overweight, old lerpy control freak.  He used to call us "children" and that drove everyone crazy.  He was like a nanny from hell, running around talking about "the children".  He showed up out of nowhere in 1995 and I don't think he has a family connection.

Offline F t P Rep

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 10:01:00 AM »
Sounds a whole lot like this guy where I went. Except he's not over weight whatsoever. He never eats or sleeps, crazy vietnam vet and retired narcotics cop. Completely off the chain and when it comes to control he tries to make it HIS world. Just thought I would throw that in there because it sounds a little familiar, but back to the topic at hand. I don't know anything about that guy.
urning people into objects, and objects into people...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »
Yeah Ron is an asshole. I was compliant and easy to manipluate in the program so I never had a bad experience with him, except all the nonsense that came out of his mouth confused the hell out of me and was total crap. Hes just a sad old sadist who gets off on being mean and intimidating teens in an environment where you cant say anyting back or escape. I do remember one time he almost dropped me. A friend of mine during the Accountability seminar was talking to this guy and he gave her his address. She told me and I told her to tell a staff member (bad idea). He dropped and she had to do the seminar over again. He came into group and was being a total ass to her. Then she told him I was talking to him too, and I almost dropped for that. He said that the only thing we should be talking about in seminars were "on task" topics. God, the more I talk about the program and think about the shit they do there and how they make their brainwashing prisons work, the more I want to vomit. I remember feeling so gulity for taking to that guy in accountability, for like years I was all knoted up inside because I relly felt I had done something awful. Its all just so fucked up.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 02:33:00 AM »
Sad old sadist!!! That's what I hear, hahahaha!!! Well, aren't all those guys lol?!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 11:59:23 AM »
I remember him.

I remember even then, I had no clue what his qualifications for ANYTHING were.  I'd love it if someone could enlighten me.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 02:50:44 PM »
Quote from: ""HH""
I remember him.

I remember even then, I had no clue what his qualifications for ANYTHING were.  I'd love it if someone could enlighten me.

Well, it's been well over 2 weeks.........I guess you're not the only one who doesn't have a clue?