Author Topic: Class Action Suit Against WWASP  (Read 5018 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Class Action Suit Against WWASP
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 10:30:18 AM »
Hey Izzy,

There's a civil case and a criminal case pending against the owners of Whitmore Academey--the Sudweeks:  WHY NO PRESS RELEASE AGAINST THESE ABUSIVE OWNERS?  HUH??????

Cheryl Sudweeks is being tried for criminal child abuse against 4 children in September---doesn't this rank up there for a press release from you, an ADVOCATE against child abuse?  HUH?

Several families have a civil case pending against the Sudweeks for fraud, abuse of their children etc, etc, etc...doesn't that rank up there for a press release from an ADVOCATE to warn other parents out there in the public, HUH?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 10:44:28 AM »
I love it!  Especially the first cause of action-the one incorporating the RICO statute!  This may be the case that closes WWASPS down and sends the officers (Litchfield, Lay, Findlayson, etc). to prison-if that cause is upheld.  The RICO statute specifically allows for the confiscation of all criminal enterprise-linked properties and funds.  Including a raid on all foreign bank accounts.  I don't hope that the Bush administration will do that-but seeing as how long these cases drag on, the next president's AG-especially if it's a Democrat (since the WWASPS group donates so heavily to Republican causes) just might.  Here's hoping!  And I will be there the day they padlock SCL's gates!

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 10:46:28 AM »
Isabelle,
Why the apparent discrepency?
Are you assuming innocence?
This really does deserve a response.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 03:05:37 PM »
I think that doing sometime in jail might humble these guys a little bit? Either that or turn them into something even worse then what they already are?

Not to be gross.........but, maybe for a laugh.........you almost could compare it to a big pimple/boil! It's finally going to all come to a head, and eventually be popped. When this happens it going to be messy! Okay, maybe that was as bad as Randall's pizza analogy.

Sorry! Hope nobody is eating lunch!!!! lol
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 12:07:13 AM »
Seems odd Isac hasn't announced the lawsuit against WWASP. It's pretty big news, I would think .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASP SUED FOR $100 MILLION
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 12:48:46 AM »
This is very good news. It is about time!!  :exclaim:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 05:00:32 PM »
Oh to see SCL be closed down would be a dream of many people!!!  Although there is many internet and news articles about not putting your child in SCL, they don't depict the true day to day living those kids are put through.  The markerters lie to many a parent as do the parents who have children enrolled there as they receive a cut for everyone they refer there on their child's tuition.   All the untrained staff and the Director says alot.  Even the staff state they would be working somewhere else if Sanders County had other employment options.  As soon as it heats up with either a news reporter or some one that is prominent, things start happening at SCL.  Even the kids know when something like that is happening as they are required to inspection clean their cabins and the grounds.  Better food is cooked for them and the staff put on a fake front.  

A person truly does not know the negative impact that is bestowed on these children unless you have been there, lived it for several months even years.  Reading online stories does not depict the truth either.  Being Level 5, working your ass off only to be dropped due to very manipulative family rep is only realized if you have been there, done that.  While Chaffin and Cameron are lining their pockets with unlimited money, your children are suffering with a low level education, self taught, dealing with untrained, unprofessional staff, manipulating family reps, unsatisfactory health care and the list goes.

When are parents going to wake up, take some responsibility for their child's actions and try other options.  The apple truly does not fall far from the tree.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 05:37:31 PM »
ST has posted a copy of the lawsuit:
http://www.strugglingteens.com/news/ivy ... n_suit.pdf
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 05:48:58 PM »
And the really funny thing is, the lawsuit doesn't even mention the abuse...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All about Fraud
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 07:56:25 PM »
The lawsuit is about FRAUD, WWASPS can't manipulate and say the kids are liars anymore, they are being called on the carpet for the bill of lies they sold to parents.  It is about time Jane Hawly is held accountable, Lifelines to me is one of the biggest scams!  Amen to this lawsuit!  Sadly, abuse is hard to prove, but the Fraud is on its face!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 09:16:30 PM »
Who is Jane Hawley?  What is her job with WWASP?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 01:52:52 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jane Hawley
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 04:06:51 AM »
Jane Hawley is one of the major shills for WWASPS.  She is connected to the websites, and a very slick operator, a prolific liar and very masterful at manipulating the fears of parents.  Her husband Bob handles the arrangements for the 'student loans' through PERS.  I agree: the abuse is very hard to prove, but fraud is not.  They make claims that are just not realised: no trained staff, no certificated teachers etc.  Anyone want to get together a class action suit againbst WWASPS schools in Utah?  I'm game, if so!  (My kid is a survivor of Majestic Ranch Academy.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 10:07:37 AM »
Tiger - you find us a law firm in Utah to take this case and I'm betting you'd have no trouble finding plaintiffs. Its finding the law firm that has proven most difficult.

I agree 100% with your comments on Mz Hawley. I too had a Hawley experaince.