Author Topic: Wake and Funeral arrangements  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Hi-yuh-yuh-Therapist

• View Profile
Wake and Funeral arrangements
« on: July 25, 2006, 07:26:38 AM »
There will be a wake and funeral at the IMR campground tonight, it is a closed wake/funeral. BCK will be performing and IMR death dance around the fire and I was also told be smearing himself with a smecial kind of fecal paint that he concucted from the dead Buffalos fecal matter.
However I was told that there will be a gathering after the funeral and fruit punch and shepards pie provided by Elan will be served and all are invlted to attend.
The refreshments will be served in the elan three dining room, and all are welcomed to attend. After that a general meeting will be held ran by yours truly due to some sparring that occured at the IMR campground between BCK and Pete Rowe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ribal Chief Kruglik\'s personal Therapist
Respect the \"Hi yuh yuh yuh\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 07:42:26 AM »
:rofl:

What?!?! Can I get some of the drugs your on buddy?

Your an IMPOSTER BCK, The real BCK does not do buffalo's!
He does the boys that Pete Rowe brings him! DUH! He is lucky to be gettin Petes sloppy seconds!

IMPOSTER BEWARE!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 10:36:34 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

He does the boys that Pete Rowe brings him! DUH! He is lucky to be gettin Petes sloppy seconds!

IMPOSTER BEWARE!!!

Peter,as well as others here,live a life that you will never have
 :roll:

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 07:51:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

IMPOSTER BEWARE!!!

Ahhhh, but you are wrong. BCK got caught in the act of cheating with a Buffalo on Kickapoo and she was very upset. BCK is also no longer allowed to have Pete Rowes sloppy seconds, Kickapoo made that quite clear in their massy prenup. Though BCK cant resist Peter Rowes sloppy seconds at times, and has on occassions taken  some behind Kickapoo's back.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 12:40:02 PM »
I think we should tell kickapoo about marty's continuous pursuit of sloppy seconds. marty works at elan and elan is all about holding your peers accountable.

you can book marty with kickapoo at www.myspace.com/kickapoospage.  Make sure you send her a friend invite too..... it gets really lonely being a child-bride on the IMR.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 12:41:09 PM »
make sure you type the URL without the period.  like this

www.myspace.com/kickapoospage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 08:20:36 AM »
BCK recently had a setback. BCK had a fight with Kickapoo and decided to dig up the dead Buffalo and Necrophilized it. Kickapoo got even more upset and took a belt and whipped BCK's bottom real hard. It was said that the blows from the belt made BCK cry.

Kickapoo told BCK is he ever tries pulling a stunt like that again she'll leave him for good. BCK had this to say after following the incident.  ( hi yuh yuh, me suh like to be in control, hi yuh yuh, me suh wife who is not even 10 years of age is too controlling and challenging for me suh mind. Me suh not a very smart man according to white man, me suh also have flat face and small brain. Hi yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh , chi chi chi yuh hi yuh hi)

BCK also told me that he loves working at Elan and takes out all his anger and agression by abusing teens and dishing out harsh punishments for little or no reasons. BCK was recently offered a company vehicle from Sharon, it is a Hyundai, but BCK does not know how to drive well.

BCK also said that Sharon no longer will permit BCK to ride his Buffalo to work anymore because of all the shit that the Buffalo leaves in the parking lot. BCK denied that the Buffalo leaves shit in the parking lot, because BCK picks up after the Buffalo and smears himself with it on a daily basis.

BCK also is in hot water with Sharon because he assembled another sweat tent on the campus of Elan without asking for permission from Sharon. Awhile back, BCK was exposed for what transpired in his sweat tent sessions with Elan residents and was implicated in wrong doings. Sharon told BCK that he is no longer able to have sweat tents on the Elan campus and that all residents are forbidden to partake in sweat tent sessions with BCK.

It is also to be said that BCK was conceived in a sweat tent and hopes to one day conceive a child of his own in a sweat tent.

In other news, BCK was disciplined by Sharon for spiking the Sheppards pie with Buffalo turds and urine and then served it to the residents of Elan. Many residents became sick and some required medical attention. BCK was threatened with a suspension without pay if he ever tries to contaminate the food again.

BCK has recently took up residence in the old E-7 luggage cabin with Kickapoo and told us that Maine has been having some very serious strong lightning storms, and didnt want to risk being struck by lightning in his tee-pee of little boys under pants. BCK believe's that the GODS may be angry with him and therfore the GODS may be trying to strike him with lightning bolts from the sky. I asked BCK why he believes this and he told me that he committed Mongoloid Injun adultry with his Mothers picture, in other words he was masterbating to a picture of his mother.

BCK has presented an idea to Sharon that all Elan residents be required to wear a uniform while on the floor. BCK had a shirt printed out that says (Respect the hi yuh yuh yuh) and asked Sharon for her approval. As of date, the approval has not been granted but is still up for consideration after speaking to Sharon.

In other news: BCK was caught trying to impersonate Sharons late Husband at the Scarborough Downs race track and was denied entry. BCK had worn an old suit of Joes and laid his face on a bed of nails to make the apperance of holes in his face just like Joe had. He told the employees that he was the ghost of Joe and wanted to make sure everything at the track was running smoothly. The employees didnt believe him and BCK was thrown out by security. BCK then went on a rampage and declared Injun Mongoloid War on a local farmers live stock, and was seen molesting goats way out in a pasture.