Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Facility Question and Answers

Logan River Academy

<< < (2/5) > >>

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Bart"" ---Is there anyone at there who was a student at Logan River Academy?  My child is currently there and I am looking for a little support, reassurance, information...good or bad, from past students or parents.  Thnaks.
--- End quote ---

Beware of LRA- not cool place... just ask some of the alumni over on myspace.com  They'll be glad to speak!

http://groups.myspace.com/livinghell

This place is not all that different that the rest of the unethical places out there.

Very Sad ...

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin"" ---Thanks K good info to pass along.
--- End quote ---

:wink:

survivor122770:
deleted.. see next post.

survivor122770:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---
--- Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin"" ---This is a strictly question and answer board. If you feel the need to start a flame fest have at it up in troubled teens. The guest is more than welcome to post his or her comments. However, given the fact that the guest has left no comments either way to support the claim of LRA being a nice nice little place and the others have provided links with eye witness testimony I have to say that LRA is nothing more than a run of the mill money making BM bust em up torture center.
--- End quote ---
sorry didnt mean to step on your toes. i am starting to get the feeling you dont like me for some strange reason. i was just speaking from my heart and four long years of torturous hell. wasnt trying to start up a flame fest but i have no intention of sugar coating these programs to these parents. the threat is real and needs to be presented that way. i didnt realise that this board was for questions and answers only. my bad for not reading the instructions. since you dont like me i will make sure i dont post on your boards again.  thank you though for your acknoweledgment and agreement on that program . later dude
--- End quote ---

this was me ,and yes i forgot to log in AGAIN!!!

NongShim:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---
--- Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin"" ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version