Author Topic: Questions for the tech team  (Read 1272 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Questions for the tech team
« on: July 24, 2006, 03:08:23 AM »
Dear Tech team'

What is "GMT" time ??  You know it says down in the corner of the board: "All times are "GMT"  I can't figure it out  :lol:

Also, how-come when I click onto an emotocon after clicking onto the "view more emotocons" I can only click onto one(on that screen) and then the screen disappears and I can't get back ??  This kinda sucks, cause I really liked all those silly emotocons.  Thanks.

... :skull:...

See what I mean...?? I tried to click onto the skull and then the dove but once I clicked the skull the screen went away and no matter how many times I patiently tried to click back to it, it won't come up. Uhh, I really was kinda into the skull AND the Dove.  

Piracy and Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 11:33:48 AM »
GMT is Greenwich Mean Time; the Brittish idea of The Correct Time ® . This is supposed to be GMT +5 hours. But it can't possibly be unless you slipped through a timewarp to noon today to make your post.

I'll see what I can do about straightening that out and the emoticon thing too if you'll show me how to slip into a time warp like that. I'm just dyin to learn that trick. I could do so much good shit with it.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 03:12:54 PM »
Ok, time zone shoulg be right now. And the gremlins don't really go away when you click them. They just get frightened and hide behind the bigger window.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 04:04:45 PM »
If you're still seeing dates from the time warp then shut down all your browsers and start over. No clue why anyone but a total sadist would do it that way, but then well maybe the phpbb team really are just that. Would explain a lot.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 04:35:11 PM »
Then check yer profile....