Author Topic: RMA 99-01  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RMA 99-01
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 12:34:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
hey alicia.. this is adam steffler. maybe you dont remember me so well, but you used to sit on my booth with me sometimes before i went to ASCENT. AIM me @ AvianPattern . wow. random

dude... how the hell is that random in any way shape or form?
you googled RMA or CEDU.. you found a forum where people from there would post.. most likely she did the same.. its by pure calculated choice that you both posted here.  its the FARTHEST thing from random.
.. probably just thought it was a cute little thing to say at the end to distance himself just enough so that he didnt seem  desperate. ... like wow... how ironic! i found another RMA grad on an RMA alumni site! whaaaat are the chances????

idiot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RMA 99-01
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 03:24:57 PM »

dude... how the hell is that random in any way shape or form?
you googled RMA or CEDU.. you found a forum where people from there would post.. most likely she did the same.. its by pure calculated choice that you both posted here.  its the FARTHEST thing from random.
.. probably just thought it was a cute little thing to say at the end to distance himself just enough so that he didnt seem  desperate. ... like wow... how ironic! i found another RMA grad on an RMA alumni site! whaaaat are the chances????

idiot.

dude, youre an asshole. I understand that a good part of your time must be spent trying to poke holes in people's online writings, but it just sounds like you are havin a bad day. I didnt google RMA or CEDU. try googling CEDU. do you see this site? try next page... no? oh, try 10 pages in. Still hasnt shown up yet? oh. Probably cause you spew hate that doesnt make sense... the kind of kid who still lives CEDU.

Point is, you sound like you are just an asshole

and for the record....I actually came across this site from CAFETY i believe.
www.myspace.com/cafety
idiot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »