Author Topic: GETTING RID OF FORNITS  (Read 7282 times)

Offline Bad Muther Fucker (Ezekie

• View Profile
GETTING RID OF FORNITS
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2003, 10:05:00 AM »
On 2003-05-14 07:01:00, Bad Mother Fucker wrote:

"

On 2003-05-12 07:33:00, Bad Mother Fucker wrote:

"

On 2003-05-11 09:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I say shut it down. Its sick, and twisted.

"freedom of speech" has nothing to do with a site that encourages the recolection of bad feelings yet does NOTHING to offer any sort of help for those who may be in genuine need.

Ive read complaints and very often seen people struggle to make a point of how Elan does not have one qualified person to treat any condition you , or "we" may have had (or may NOT have had) yet this point is being made in an environment that doesnt offer anyone qualified to help you NOW either! Pathetic that this goes unrecognized by the suposed "concerned enablers"

Equally pathetic is the fact that soo many people claim to be fucked up as a result of thier stay in ELan yet you come HERE rather than seek a professional source of help.

I'd say you are all either fabricating the "damage", or simply dont want any help.

Thats YOUR problem...not Elans.

Ginger just wants your hits, as a matter of fact, isnt fornits a webhosting, webdeveloping etc business?

What better way to market her business than to exploit a group of people who believe they were abused?

Wolf in sheeps clothing she is, and you're the sheep! WAKE UP!

"

Oh, go be a politician or something. I want them to pet my poopy."

This isn't supposed to be a therapy service idiot lips."

Will you pet my Poopy now? He's purring at you. Can you hear him pur? Pet him. He's VERY friendly and warm and soft. I promise no biting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Bad Muther Fucker (Ezekie

• View Profile
GETTING RID OF FORNITS
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2003, 11:32:00 AM »
On 2003-05-14 06:52:00, Bad Mother Fucker wrote:

"Heh, I'm sure it wouldn't suprise me in the least scumbag. Why don't you go over and say that shit on the Seed or Straight board jerk-off.

Or how about this, "Go suck your Daddy's cock." Oh, never mind. You've been doing that since you were a kid already. My bad."

Metaphorically speaking of course...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »