Author Topic: Any single women out there?  (Read 5266 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Any single women out there?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 08:44:52 PM »
This place would be more peaceful if Artie didnt come here.
He is the one that instigates everything, for he has been doing it
for months now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 09:43:48 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
no,, if he wasnt anon,, his daddy would take away his meth money.jamie eismans son jordan, and his fellow bowel movement masticators dont have girlfriends,the most they can hope for is a hooker that isnt to picky, or they have to go through  the ritual with jordans mom, a very messy ritual from what was brought out from a group.

And a very messy situation this post has just placed you in. This is exactly what we have been waiting for, now all we have to do is secure the proper information and it's curtains for you. What you have done here, is expose the sacred confession of a then teenager and made it public. Now you will soon see the consquences. Its bad enough what you say about Jordon, but to reveil protected , priveledged information on a public forum??
Tsk tsk tsk, thats a NO NO NO Arthur.
Hope you realize what you have actually done here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 10:40:55 AM »
Bring it on asshole
again... i know what I have posted,do you know what your son has posted?
The only fear I have is how you will react to the settlement my counter suit is gonna bring..
This is gonna be fun to watch!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 10:51:56 AM »
And a very messy situation this post has just placed you in. This is exactly what we have been waiting for, now all we have to do is secure the proper information and it's curtains for you. What you have done here, is expose the sacred confession of a then teenager and made it public. Now you will soon see the consquences. Its bad enough what you say about Jordon, but to reveil protected , priveledged information on a public forum??
Tsk tsk tsk, thats a NO NO NO Arthur.
Hope you realize what you have actually done here?

if this is actually Jaimie, you are a complete idiot.. I have never seen you in this light before which AGAIN leads me to believe its your boy or the other trolls here.But if this is actually you....You better get a supbena to read IP's,then it will be you eating some crow..however it works out.. I look forward to your son going away for his illness. Funny how cooperative hilton.com is about to be.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 03:02:05 PM »
Ah shut up you bloody wanker, Jamie has the law on his side you wanker. You go around like a little school girl squeeling and telling people about private information discussed in a group? WTF is wrong with you?

I hope Jamie sues the shit out of you and leaves you with nothing.
It's wankers like you who are nothing but low life scum fuckers, that have nothing better to do with their time. And you probably are a lonely person that lives alone and has no family, am I right?

The garbage and harrassment you post daily about Jamie and his Son is disgusting. Do it in an email, we dont need to know your true feelings. And Jamie is right about thearputic groups and what is discussed. You dare to make those discussions public? You can face some serious consquences for doing that, and that is not a threat, its a reality.

Jamie if I were you I would have this wanker prosecuted to the fullist extent of the law. Have you received any threatening emails from him as well? All that evidence presented in a court of law will make it all that harder for this wanker arthur to beat the rap.

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
Re: Any single women out there?
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 03:44:47 PM »
Make sure you stay away from this!

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member942655.htm

Warning, the above link contains an awful looking person that has let himself go ridiculously and neglected his appperance for many years.  It is advised that some photographs can make you ill.  If you have a weak stomach,  I strongly advise you not to click on the link or copy paste it to your browser.
But if you are looking for a great laugh , then this links for you.
HOLY SHIT! :evil:
Why would you be searching another MAN'S profile anyway?
Are you interested? If not, Stop being so rotten.
Take the high road, If you screw up, you will fall lower, down to the  path you have already taken.
Leave the guy alone and get a life.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 05:05:04 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2006, 04:05:08 PM »
Ah shut up you bloody wanker, Jamie has the law on his side you wanker. You go around like a little school girl squeeling and telling people about private information discussed in a group? WTF is wrong with you?

It's wankers like you who are nothing but low life scum fuckers, that have nothing better to do with their time. And you probably are a lonely person that lives alone and has no family, am I right?

The garbage and harrassment you post daily about Jamie and his Son is disgusting. Do it in an email, we dont need to know your true feelings. And Jamie is right about thearputic groups and what is discussed. You dare to make those discussions public? You can face some serious consquences for doing that, and that is not a threat, its a reality.

Jamie if I were you I would have this wanker prosecuted to the fullist extent of the law. Have you received any threatening emails from him as well? All that evidence presented in a court of law will make it all that harder for this wanker arthur to beat the rap.

gee wonder which troll this time? or could it be the same troll using different verbage.. You are a couple of losers from the same family. I think you will be disapointed to find out who wrote that horrible crap,but I hope you sue me anyway.Will be my pleasure to laugh in your face instead of every time you post,I have to laugh to myself.
Grow up.Own responsibility for YOUR OWN actions and postings ...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2006, 05:38:07 PM »
What you have done here, is expose the sacred confession of a then teenager and made it public

wow,, so its is true then,but i have a question for these poopoo pundits,,exactly how could art reveal that, he wasnt anywhere near elan when  you shiteaters were,it was obviously someone who was in that group,hell,, these  kids are so twisted,, it might have been jordan who released it in just another attention seeking fit.sound familiar jamie?the apple dont fall far and your son isnt an apple, he is a maladjusted,hateful and fairly 1 dimensional  human,,  nice job pops.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2006, 09:16:38 PM »
What Jordan did with his mom is nobodys buisness.Just drop it

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 08:11:48 AM »

gee wonder which troll this time? or could it be the same troll using different verbage.. You are a couple of losers from the same family. I think you will be disapointed to find out who wrote that horrible crap,but I hope you sue me anyway.Will be my pleasure to laugh in your face instead of every time you post,I have to laugh to myself.
Grow up.Own responsibility for YOUR OWN actions and postings ...

Great Scottt Batman, its the Lady who forced her child to stay in elan even though he was being abused. Holy child abuse batman, Cindy condoned all the abuse that went on. Ladies and gentlemen, pleasae welcome back to the lime light and from hiding under a bag for x amount of months, "Cindy"
Cindy here is Pro Elan, she believes its right to have a teenager abused by abunch of pyshcos in the back woods of Maine.
Welcome back Cindy, and a BIG FUCK YOU TO YOU.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 08:30:28 AM »
hiding under a bag for x amount of months

At least she is under a bag... not a facial of feces
you are a rude little cocksucker,that badly needs attention. I think you should drink draino,and tell us all of the effects

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 09:28:52 AM »

Great post! Right to the point, and very well said.

That'sasloa great name for Artie. (Wanker) Lmao.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 09:37:32 AM »
" I think you should drink draino,and tell us all of the effects "

Are you aware of what you just posted? This comment of yours which btw can be seen by all, is considered an assisted suicide.
Yep thats right. And also some child could read this and not know what draino is and drink it, they also could take it the wrong way and think that it would get you high. You're not the only dule knife in the drawer.

You my friend have just added more negative attention to yourself. and some potentially BAD ATTENTION.

I'll just pass this along to the proper authorities and have them add it to your already lengthy lists of threats.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2006, 09:41:49 AM »
That'sasloa great name for Artie. (Wanker) Lmao

Nice command of the english language

Whats the matter fecal boy?
You are about to be caught,red handed... I know what I have posted
but with your bag of over 200 filthy posts,I would be hiding,not just in the bag you live in here,but in another website. Though Jamie and I dont see eye to eye on all issues,my side of the street is clean.Unlike yours... I think you are fooked.
You or anyone else can acuse me of what you like..However servers and the like dont lie.They pinpoint exactly what you write,when,and whom they are directed at. This is a good thing..
You are about to take a fall .....Couldnt happen to a more worthy piece of crap.
Have a nice day

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2006, 09:54:29 AM »
That'sasloa great name for Artie. (Wanker) Lmao

Broken keyboard that can be easily replaced, can't say much for your broken brain that cannot be replaced.