Author Topic: Any single women out there?  (Read 5320 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Any single women out there?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 10:00:36 AM »
However servers and the like dont lie.They pinpoint exactly what you write,when,and whom they are directed at. This is a good thing..

If you already knew that,then how come you made threats of violence, and just posted an assisted suicide for all to see??? HUH? HUH? HUH? Tell me?

Wind up bloody in a hospital ring a bell for you? Lmao. You should practice what you preach.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 10:13:37 AM »
And on another note;

You have kept this thing going on for sometime now.
You have continued to bait and personally attack people on this forum. You do not own this forum, this forum is in no way connected to you. Unless you have received harrassing threats on your own private email address which is yours, you got nothing.

You have continually talked crap about Jordon, Jamie, his Mother, and others and also have let it be known confidential material. I'd say your (FOOKED). Unfortunately you have much as the right to be here as anyone else does, but you seem to forget, this forum is not yours.

The incriminating evidence that came from your ip address
will show that you made serious threats, and in some cases bodily harm. I see a long and never ending argument of exchanged words going on back and forth for a long period of time. But what I dont see is a credible threat of violence coming from the other parties involved. You however have stepped across the line and made incriminating threats, threats that can make you be held accountable.

Dont come preaching to me and others how you are such an
innocent nice guy, because you are far from it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 10:57:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
And on another note;

You have kept this thing going on for sometime now.
You have continued to bait and personally attack people on this forum. You do not own this forum, this forum is in no way connected to you. Unless you have received harrassing threats on your own private email address which is yours, you got nothing.

you need a better attorney!

You have continually talked crap about Jordon, Jamie, his Mother, and others and also have let it be known confidential material. I'd say your (FOOKED). Unfortunately you have much as the right to be here as anyone else does, but you seem to forget, this forum is not yours.

I did nothing of the sort,if you had any info,you would already know that ... You are showing off how insane you really are...

The incriminating evidence that came from your ip address
will show that you made serious threats, and in some cases bodily harm. I see a long and never ending argument of exchanged words going on back and forth for a long period of time. But what I dont see is a credible threat of violence coming from the other parties involved. You however have stepped across the line and made incriminating threats, threats that can make you be held accountable.

The only time i "threatened" anyone.Was by saying if the creeps like yourself,used this profanity in person,I  or anyone else would defend themselves and/or others.Physically if neccesary.

Dont come preaching to me and others how you are such an
innocent nice guy, because you are far from it.

You are correct.. I am not innocent. I have given back only a small portion of what I have gotten.Probably will continue until either Jamie files a suit or till I am ready to pursue this in a legal forum.Hoping Jaimie saves me the money,but whatever.
When all the dust settles you will find I told the truth,the little boys lied... and I have time to wait. Ive been waiting a long time for it to stop. You and "the twins" have made sure it didnt.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 03:07:48 PM »
I have been assured by my attorney that everything on this site is considered by the law enforcement officials of most civilized nations, to be happening at least 100 miles outside of their territorial waters, quite possibly on an oil rig in the aral sea, and/or not worthy of their attention.

All IP addresses are apparently false, and anyone inquiring as to any poster's location will be fed a string of indecipherable gibberish (which, I might add, bears a suspicious resemblance to the start-up programming algortihm for a Model A8-9 Elan-Bot) and then recieve the fabled 'blue screen of death', shortly thereafter accompanied by tiny wisps of smoke coming from the computer and the acrid smell of rotten s'mores. This would be the time to clear the building by breaking the glass and depressing the fire alarm handle.

Of course, this information comes from sources deemed "unreliable" and "potential double-agents" so we must take all of  this with a grain of salt and a gram of soma. However, from personal experience, my attorney has been able to win ALL of the two dozen or so civil and criminal lawsuits stemming from my free speech and slander on this message board. In the case of said ensuing legal difficulties, retain a good attorney, and pray to Lord Bal for some kind of deal invoking voodoo witchcraft and the loss of your right arm from the elbow down. The American justice system is not to be trifled with, and some jelly-headed judges have been known to hand down septuple digit fines relying only on the eyewitness testimony of a three-time heroin addict and the modern art masterpiece created by his malnourished cat. And if you don't believe me, try going it alone with no legal representation! it will take more than a pipe-bomb and .357 Magnum my friends, it will take true grit not seen since the exploration of our western frontier. To be aware is to be alive, to be alive is where to be. Remember that when your sitting in Gitmo.
[/b]
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 05:48:54 PM »
more of daddys money thrown away  because  his son is a worthless human being.you flushed the elan money down the toilet,now you gonna hire a lawyer to search thru  the posts and try to match ips?lolol. i wish i could be there when he tells you theres nothing he can do, then bills you for his time.if anything, your idiot son will be found out as the shlepp that he is. the reality is  he can dish out a good game when its him and the other terrorists on 1 person, but  has been a real hoot watching him cry when the tables were turned.sound familiar??, notice a pattern?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 06:23:50 PM »
more of daddys money thrown away  because  his son is a worthless human being.you flushed the elan money down the toilet,now you gonna hire a lawyer to search thru  the posts and try to match ips?lolol. i wish i could be there when he tells you theres nothing he can do, then bills you for his time.if anything, your idiot son will be found out as the shlepp that he is. the reality is  he can dish out a good game when its him and the other terrorists on 1 person, but  has been a real hoot watching him cry when the tables were turned.sound familiar??, notice a pattern?

It would appear that those whith shit on their brain believe you to be art. I applaud them for the effort to think independently

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 06:23:50 PM »

It would appear that those whith shit on their brain believe you to be art. I applaud them for the effort to think independently

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2006, 09:16:06 PM »
An assisted suicide?

Dude, nobody fuckin killed themselves yet...where do you come up with this shit,  Mr Armchair lawyer?

If I read one more fucking stupid bullshit post here in Elan-la land...I think I might just guzzle the ole drano myself.....maybe Mr Armchair lawyer would be liable somehow for my death? (assisted suicide)....hard to bet against another infinitely ignorqant post coming along from him/her/it that will encourage me to gargle my last gargle.

Fuck off fornits...... and ALL you sparsely educated malcontents.
Lifes too damned short for all this silliness isnt it?

Shame a source for so much unhappiness in your mediocre lives comes from a website YOU DONT HAVE TO VISIT isnt it?  I mean the place never had any positives going for it to begin with...so whats the beef with the "shiteaters" in a place where only SHIT exsists???????

One or two posts come along, often followed by 40 or 50 dumb fuck  replies...by dumb fuck people who assume ARTIE is to blame somehow for something...HOW the fuck do you people know who posts what???

you dont....period.

Oh, and when I say "dumb-fuck"....it applies to all of you turds equally....not just Artie himself.

Why cant you people just ignore the urge to be assholes on a board that only assholes frequent?

I guess that was a dumb question So I digress, on account of the loaded question....or redundancy which-ever you freaks have a better understanding of shall apply.

Visiting this site is a little like walking into a public restroom after someone just took a cheap-beer and pickled egg shit....
I'd rather shit my pants than sit in this Elan stench.

Fuckin losers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2006, 09:26:03 PM »
I have given back only a small portion of what I have gotten

Well I seem to see things differently. Yes I acknowledge there were words exchanged back and forth, but that was long ago. I then recall a null here where there was silence until you (Art) started in on your enemies, and this is also confirmed by one of the moderators.

Maybe you are telling the truth.. Maybe there is someone pretending to be you, who knows maybe you are being honest with me, nothing at this point is impossible. So if that be the case then will the fake Art please step forward?

All you have to do is shut up, maybe if you drinka tall glass of STFU juice things will change.

All i see here posted weekly, is Jordon fecal boy, Mommie served him shit  blah blah blah, what kind of reaction would you think you would get if you post craplike that? Did you expect them to say, you know art, you're right, I was forced shit to eat and I am a shiteater.

C'mon this is not a one way street. You provoke them, you are bound to get an answer. I am here for the same cause as you, and also share the same beliefs about the abuse that went on at Elan from the uneducated , unlicensed people that are employed there. You made your point about Jordon, jamie his mother, his uncle, and whomever, move on let it go.

I see only reactions at this site steeming from your responces. You make this site what it is, and as far as I am concerned you are the troll. Just take a moment and re-read what you write, it is not normal . And it is also provocitive.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2006, 06:06:00 AM »
To begin with,I havent any "enemies".there are many posts that are believed to be mine,but are not.I did not make up the name "shiteater"nor was I present for a group at elan where this was supposedly talked about(almost 20 years after my departure from that hell hole) I am not "notart". I am just art.I own what I have posted.good bad or otherwiseThe "fecalboy" statements come from the postings that have fecal matter as a subject. All 150 of them or so.Fecal boy was not a name given to just JOrdan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2006, 06:28:56 AM »
In addition,this game is stupid and I really dont want to play.I didnt want to play when it started some time ago but Jordan(by his own admission) couldnt let it go and stop this silliness.that was then.since then little jj doesnt sign in anymore but alas the same content continues to be posted.I dont think its a stretch to think that he is responsible
then there is the other equally disturbed little boy,who has picked up where JJ left off.(if he left off at all)Same fecal stories/mentality.
I have no knowlege of Jordan's mother,and if one of the fine upstanding Moderators say differently,then they are lying.The armchair attorney is just beginning to learn what it is I have been researching for a year.I decided that I was going to have a killer summer,and if this crap didnt stop by then I would pursue it legally.
(jaimie,your attorney needs to read some case law)In the mean time,I am taking some underprivilaged kids to Navy Pier this weekend and spending time in my boat.
I have linked a number of posts to both Jordan and others and when the time comes,I will deal with it or not. I find it "extra hillarious" that now Jamie is upset. Funny how when your boy was running his insane mouth you gave it no thought,but now that he is exposed,its a really terrible thing...and your all pissed off.You may have something on others,but again my side of the street is clean.
Question for you Jamie
If someone stood in your face,called you what Ive been called,insulted your family (including small children).what would your reaction be?
The kids here dish it out pretty well,but dont take it very well at all.
Should we get you a kleenex too? You cant possibly think you have a case,your son saw to it that will never happen as a result of whatever has been posted here.Looks like he got you again.

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2006, 06:48:13 AM »

Damn bitch..noones gonna cook you a gourmet meal with red wine so shut the fuck up..Take care of your fucking self
Wheres Ted Bundy when we need him?!
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2006, 05:55:55 PM »
It would make perfect sense to me,that jordo would be the one pretending.he likes to rile up his old man.
have seen this a number of times here

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2006, 12:25:22 PM »
Hey Nailbomb you fcking retard, Artie needed some decent advice on how to write his personal ad!

Lets see who you got in your bed tonight loser! If you think a nice gal does not deserve a romantic meal then you must be one lonely ugly mother fcker! Hey I know a few crack hoes who need a quick 10 bucks. Thats your speed. You cheap bastard!

So Mr. Fcking know it all what kind of personal ad would you write??

Atleast Artie had the guts to write a personal ad. Jack off.

you gotta be hatin on people who are trying to be decent on this site.  Is that cuz your a fat pathetic ugly loser who only gets transvestites?

Go guzzle draino loser!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2006, 11:02:41 PM »
Me suh big chief Kruglik, and me suh wants to place add on same site Art has. Me suh want to seek out Buffalo for possible long term relationship. Me suh just killed last Buffalo lover with spear, this be buffalo me suh was riding in pictures posted back last year.

hi yuh yuh yuh yuh
chi hi yuh yuh yuh yuh