Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Mission Mountain School

Dr Drag moved on, Tom Wilcox arrives

<< < (2/2)

lablah:
My experience both as a student, as well as a staff member are just that...my experience.  It's not bashing when it's true.  I am clear about the things that did and did not go on at MMS during my contact from 93' all the way until 99'.  I have had no greater sadness then when I realized that the lessons taught to me as a student were not applicable to me as a staff member of MMS.  Cutting my ties with that place was a horrible experience.  I believed in MMS, their mission, their vision, etc... I really did.  I'm so glad others have had excellent experiences there.  Mine however was not.  But it is my experience.  If anyone ever contacts me or my family regarding the school, they will not choose to send their daughters there.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""x"" ---but he tries to let other people come up with ideas as well.
--- End quote ---

heh.  oh so glad he 'tries' to let skilled clinicians and people who know wtf they are doing to do their job.

I mean, come on, you've got to be kidding. MMS is John Mercer.  that's his own little kingdom, for King Mercer. we all know that.  W/o John, and w/ over site, etc. MMS could actually be quite useful for SHORT TERM residential care.  W/ John there, forget it.  He should simply should not be around kids, plain as day.

kat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version