Author Topic: Randall Hinton  (Read 23547 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2007, 09:58:57 AM »
Isn't the hearing for this asshole Hinton scheduled for today, Tuesday?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2007, 11:28:04 AM »
Hinton is scheduled to appear in court again at 8:15 a.m. Jan. 24.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2007, 04:24:12 PM »
::bump::
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2007, 04:39:05 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
::bump::

Thanks for the heads up, Niles.

Let's hope we hear some good news today.

:rofl:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2007, 04:40:30 PM »
We need to scheme to find a way to protest outside courthouses he's in and get witnesses to come up who have been hurt by him.

And his own admission from the sue-sue video couldn't hurt either  :lol:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2007, 09:41:10 PM »
http://forums.pueblochieftain.com/archi ... t-556.html

There is a Royal Gorge employee posting on this forum as well as some programmie parents.  

You need to register but it's not difficult to do.  I just registered but saw that Fornits has already been mentioned as a resource (thanks to MGDP!)

Anyway, thought some of you might be curious what the inside poop is though it's certainly nothing we haven't heard before.

Deja Vu.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2007, 10:49:44 PM »
Publish Date: 1/24/2007
Academy director could face additional charges
Vic Vela
The Daily Record

The Royal Gorge Academy official facing a felony false imprisonment charge as well as assault and reckless endangerment allegations will have to wait a while to find out if additional counts will be filed.
Meanwhile, an affidavit indicates Academy staff members interviewed by investigators offer different takes on the official?s actions.

Randall Hinton of Cañon City, 32, appeared in Fremont County District Court today, his second appearance since being arrested Jan. 9 following a Cañon City Police Department investigation that originated in December.

Hinton is project supervisor for the Academy, a school for troubled teenagers.

Judge David Thorson granted Deputy District Attorney Thom LeDoux additional time today to file new charges, if any, against Hinton. Hinton?s attorney, Michael Gillick, said LeDoux was ?swamped? and that he had no issue with the continuance.

An affidavit indicates the CCPD investigation that began Dec. 30 of last year was prompted by a complaint by Patty Pacheco, an executive secretary at the school, who said ?she cannot deal with the way the students are treated by Hinton any longer,? according to a report by an investigating officer who interviewed her.

The affidavit reads the secretary told the initial investigating officer that a new, 17-year female student, who had run away from the school on just her second day before being returned the following day, was made to ?lie face down on the floor, arms to her side and palms up for hours? as punishment.

Pacheco indicated the girl was having her period at the time she was on the ground, according to the officer.

The affidavit reads the girl ?wanted to change her pants, and Hinton told her no.?  :o

However, Gillick said following today?s hearing that another employee, Holly Simpson, a former police officer, said the girl was able to use the restroom, and Simpson accompanied her on restroom visits.

Gillick also contends staff members interviewed by police were ?not present during the entire incident.?

?Those in the know clearly understand there was no inappropriate action by Randall Hinton,? said Gillick in an interview following today?s hearing.

However, the affidavit indicates prior alleged incidents concerning Hinton have concerned staff members.

Pacheco recalled a May 2006 incident where she saw a male student emerge from a meeting with Hinton with a black eye, ?which he didn?t have before he went up,? according to the report.

The affidavit also reports another staff member, Ryan Robley, said he once witnessed Hinton grab a male student ?by the back of his head and smacked his face against the floor a couple of times,? causing the student to bleed from his mouth.

However, both Pacheco and Robley had positive comments about Hinton, aside from the alleged abuse. The affidavit reads Pacheco thought Hinton was an ?awesome? boss while Robley felt Hinton was ?a good man, but that he may have an anger problem.?
In spite of the allegations being levied against Hinton, two parents of students at the school, including the parent of the girl, were sympathetic toward Hinton. The affidavit indicates that the girl?s mother said her daughter ?can be manipulative and was a difficult child.? Also, the father of another female student said ?kids that go to that school have problems, they lie, are deceiving, on drugs and have other problems.?

In fact, the affidavit reads the girl whom Hinton allegedly forced face-down on the floor would repeatedly hit herself in the head with a stapler prior to the alleged abuse.
[ :question: Kids have access to staplers at a WWASP facility?]

The affidavit also indicates that Academy Vice President Brian Lemons had been hesitant in providing copies of school policies for investigating officers and that he needed to consult with the school?s attorney before complying with requests for such documents.

However, Gillick said school officials have been compliant with officers? requests.

Hinton?s next scheduled court appearance will be 11:15 am. March 7.
Vic Vela can be reached at [email protected].
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Randall Hinton
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2007, 11:46:08 PM »
Yeeeee haw!

Ok, I'm taking numbers now.

20/1 he pulls another dissapearing act.

Who's in?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2007, 11:47:33 PM »
Consider me in.

Also, why don't we bother telling the authorities he might be a flight risk....  :em:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2007, 12:14:35 AM »
In spite of the allegations being levied against Hinton, two parents of students at the school, including the parent of the girl, were sympathetic toward Hinton. The affidavit indicates that the girl?s mother said her daughter ?can be manipulative and was a difficult child.? Also, the father of another female student said ?kids that go to that school have problems, they lie, are deceiving, on drugs and have other problems.?

Those poor ignorant parents, who paid good money to send their kid to a known child abuser, so easy to find out all you need to do is google.  :roll:  I hope this helps in busting the myth of ignorant parents, they are the small minority in wwasps programs.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2007, 12:15:29 AM »
Witness discreditation a go-go  :o

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
randall hinton
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2007, 11:02:06 AM »
These are false alligations and people need to understand that the kids that go to this school are there for a reason.  These kids may have told the police anything.  From what I have heard, there are no staff alone with one student, there are witnesses for everything, and he didn't hurt anyone who wasn't going to hurt themselves.  This is a good school, let it go.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2007, 11:05:08 AM »
These are false alligations and people need to understand that the kids that go to this school are there for a reason.

Oh, yeah? And what reason is that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2007, 12:00:51 PM »
[troll2]

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2007, 10:51:57 AM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Publish Date: 1/24/2007
Academy director could face additional charges
Vic Vela
The Daily Record

The Royal Gorge Academy official facing a felony false imprisonment charge as well as assault and reckless endangerment allegations will have to wait a while to find out if additional counts will be filed.
Meanwhile, an affidavit indicates Academy staff members interviewed by investigators offer different takes on the official?s actions.

Randall Hinton of Cañon City, 32, appeared in Fremont County District Court today, his second appearance since being arrested Jan. 9 following a Cañon City Police Department investigation that originated in December.

Hinton is project supervisor for the Academy, a school for troubled teenagers.

Judge David Thorson granted Deputy District Attorney Thom LeDoux additional time today to file new charges, if any, against Hinton. Hinton?s attorney, Michael Gillick, said LeDoux was ?swamped? and that he had no issue with the continuance.

An affidavit indicates the CCPD investigation that began Dec. 30 of last year was prompted by a complaint by Patty Pacheco, an executive secretary at the school, who said ?she cannot deal with the way the students are treated by Hinton any longer,? according to a report by an investigating officer who interviewed her.

The affidavit reads the secretary told the initial investigating officer that a new, 17-year female student, who had run away from the school on just her second day before being returned the following day, was made to ?lie face down on the floor, arms to her side and palms up for hours? as punishment.

Pacheco indicated the girl was having her period at the time she was on the ground, according to the officer.

The affidavit reads the girl ?wanted to change her pants, and Hinton told her no.?  :o

However, Gillick said following today?s hearing that another employee, Holly Simpson, a former police officer, said the girl was able to use the restroom, and Simpson accompanied her on restroom visits.

Gillick also contends staff members interviewed by police were ?not present during the entire incident.?

?Those in the know clearly understand there was no inappropriate action by Randall Hinton,? said Gillick in an interview following today?s hearing.

However, the affidavit indicates prior alleged incidents concerning Hinton have concerned staff members.

Pacheco recalled a May 2006 incident where she saw a male student emerge from a meeting with Hinton with a black eye, ?which he didn?t have before he went up,? according to the report.

The affidavit also reports another staff member, Ryan Robley, said he once witnessed Hinton grab a male student ?by the back of his head and smacked his face against the floor a couple of times,? causing the student to bleed from his mouth.

However, both Pacheco and Robley had positive comments about Hinton, aside from the alleged abuse. The affidavit reads Pacheco thought Hinton was an ?awesome? boss while Robley felt Hinton was ?a good man, but that he may have an anger problem.?

In fact, the affidavit reads the girl whom Hinton allegedly forced face-down on the floor would repeatedly hit herself in the head with a stapler prior to the alleged abuse.
[ :question: Kids have access to staplers at a WWASP facility?]

The affidavit also indicates that Academy Vice President Brian Lemons had been hesitant in providing copies of school policies for investigating officers and that he needed to consult with the school?s attorney before complying with requests for such documents.

However, Gillick said school officials have been compliant with officers? requests.

Hinton?s next scheduled court appearance will be 11:15 am. March 7.
Vic Vela can be reached at [email protected].

Do you have the link to this article?

I can't pull it up.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]